Bella has so many tattoos now

just adds to the dumb whore look desu
which in turn makes her hotter

>ywn fuck a tranny

>modern women think tattoos are attractive
what went wrong?

less authentic by the day

people still think criminals are cool and want to look like them

will she ever be able to close her mouth with those lips?

I liked her look when she was flat chested. I still like her look, but I liked her look then too.

I love how a few years ago everyone on Cred Forums was saying Bella was going to move on and become big in Hollywood.

>septum piercing
DROPPED

lyl

No one but delusional cucks thought that

Everyone else knows Bella Thorne is a talentless ugly actress that is just a huge slut

Yea, but how big is his cock?

is that a hickie on her neck?

I think Bella might be mentally ill. Like, severely so. Let's just keep watching and see what happens.

Blame her whore big sisters and lack of father in her life.

Dani's a slut but she's not into excessive body modification, right? Bella is both and probably more. There's something particularly wrong with her.

bella has a tattoo on her feminine penis that says "boypussy destroyer"

First of all, Dani isn't a slut
Second of all, Bella's dad died at such a young age that she didn't know what to do about it besides act out like a slut. She's still obviously dealing with it.

dumb shits think their body is a canvas

but they treat it like a toilet cubicle

Dani is a slut, she was always saying lewd shit and showing off her cleavage back in the day.

Who are you people who troll semi-celebs instagram and twitter? Do you ever ask yourselves "What am I doing with my life?" Actually, you probably shouldn't it might depress you into suicide and they don't serve tendies in hell.

I've heard it's quite small and very sensitive, apparently she has a premature ejaculation problem

I thought she would have slept her way to the top by now but I guess Hollywood is mostly fags anyway.

One tattoo is too many. On the bright side she is one step closer to releasing a sex tape.

it jerks and shudders and squirts its load the first suck you do
pathetic

I'll be so happy when this narcissist goes too far with surgery as her body begins to age, and she has a mental breakdown.
Her smug cunt face just makes me so fucking angry.
Fuck.

I love Bella but that's a serious turn off

Yes, she's very embarrassed about it
I heard that sometimes, she doesn't even make it to the sucking, just grinding and dry humping against her might make her squirt her cum all inside her panties and make a mess of them.

I'm fairly certain the tattoo fad is going away as we speak and it will become more of a niche for the young kids in the near future again.

Guys, what is it like to be tall and handsome?

she has feet tattoos

Fuck you.

When you say dumb/awkward stuff people think you're a comedic genius.

and she wonders why she doesn't get picked for A list projects

i wish i knew famiglio

i wish i knew

being tall is nice but it's more like one less thing to worry about

My mom has this tiny Celtic tattoo on one of her feet and whenever bare feet season starts she freaks out and complains about how much she regrets it.

For some reason all of the other people I know with tattoos have none on their feet.

Post the see through pics she put on her Insta already. I can't find them but that have they been nude site has thumbnails of them.

What is the point in getting a tattoo on your feet

Is RyRy copying Bella?

post-tattoo

I was thinking the same thing.

Hi Bella!

What's the point in getting a tattoo anywhere?

How long until she gets a queen of spades tattoo?

what happened ;_;

and gay?

that nigga gay