Why did this show become so bad after his death?

Why did this show become so bad after his death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cn-gIc7ROKg?t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he inject Isabelle?

Cos he was interesting and well acted. Rather than Diamondback who had an awful actor and boring writing.

Daily reminder that cottonmouth couldn't frighten a child.

t. child

He was interesting and Diamondback was your basic revenge story shit

it was bad before his death and even worse after

>in a bind with a higher authority
>at odds with his desperation for money and desperation for self validation
>smarmy, overly confident asshole
>interesting yet moderate sense of style

Is Stokes the best MCU villain yet?

hail two da cheef

> weak as fuck
> constantly being undermined
> did literally nothing right
> killed by his normal, black, female cousin
> the only people he frightened were his own subordinates

Yeah, no.

I liked how ambitious Stokes was as a criminal, but once he starts playing the piano you can see how much he hates all of it.

Really subtle, great writing.

In your mind the best villains are the ones who punch the hardest right?

I agree it got more boring after his death

He's a good character, but a bad villain.

Would you be scared of him if you were in the same room?

Cause he was the only good thing in it.
Take him out and there's nothing else good about this show.

youtu.be/cn-gIc7ROKg?t=13s

Which one is that, Amos or Andy?

Heh, I killed the thread!

>Cos he was interesting and well acted

I lost interest in House of Cards when Frank lost his barbecue joint. Not even kidding.

Did young black mariah want his uncle's dick?

yes.

Because after his death they had to make Diamondback a threat to Luke, which led to some retarded plot and writing, ie Diamondback getting rekt by Luke 1v1 and just just getting up and fighting on, despite the fact that people get 1hit KO'd by Luke, Luke somehow suddenly being moved by his worthless hand to hand attacks, etc. The special bullets part was OK, but they really stretched it too far with his plot armor. For example, why the fuck wasn't he killed by the bosses when he showed up and shot the first of them?

But "Ay" Vaughn Barksdale didn't die in The Wire?

What about Shades?

They should've just transitioned into making Shades the main villain imo, and saving Diamondback for S2 or something
No one gives a fuck about Black Mariah.

Does anyone have the webm of him throwing the guy off the roof.

Your retardation is showing. Fear doesn't equal a good villian. He was decent antagonist to the heros plight. Whether he would made u afraid or not.

Diamond back would have been great if he kept distance and didn't show up, but continued to be mentioned like the first half of the season.
They really shoehorned him in towards the end. Plus, why did Justin Hammer create an exo-suit that gave super strength from inside Seagate?
Literally all of the products were made by him because he's an insanely egotistical manchild, but that suit was made with alien tech.

what I'm saying is. I really doubt that they would allow his company to continue creating weapons and tech, while the CEO and main engineer of the company is behind bars.

Coz it was shoehorned garbage from the start

Long live the chief you fucking FAGGOT

The same reason Wilson Fisk made s1 of daredevil so good. You develop some sympathy for the villain. I enjoyed seeing cotton mouth get fucked out of a normal adolescence. I really felt for him. They tried to do the same thing with willis and the whole "daddy never loved me like he loved you" shit which was a pretty weak motivator for his villainy.