Well, fuck me

well, fuck me

who?

>high waisted panties are trendy again

Grimes

>over a decade with smartphones and whores still don't know how to take photos with them

my nigga

disgusting

Aaaugh! AAAAUGGHH!!! CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BABY WANT FUCKIES! BABY WANT FUCK-FUCK AND CUM CUMS! BABY NEED CUMMIES RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phenomenal body

who is this thick spic?
who is this bunion onion?
who is this boner loner?
who is this cum mum?
who is this randy mandy?
who is this sexy betsy?
who is this semen demon?

CLAIRE IS PURE

PURE
I unironically thought this was a photo taken in a gas chamber

I'm genuinely baffled as to how plastic surgery creates this

im going to die a virgin

thats absurd

only works on women with hips and flat stomach, which is very, very rare

>You will never have marble in your bathroom

Is this one of those Kardashian whores?

Hips look shooped to be quite honest familia

im tired of every girl trying to look like kylie jenner or ariana grande

some kind of mutant.

not joking, isn't that kylie jenner?

yes

Anyone else get disappointed seeing hot women, knowing you'll never have them?

kendall>every other kardashian/jenner

>kardashian
not even once

No, I just fap.

What does she do again? Someone remind me

look at the difference

jesus fucking christ

don't even joke about things like that

she has some performance enhancing hips, family

She makes millions of dollars selling her own brand of cosmetic shit.

Tyga

>not having a marble bathroom
wewlad

DID SOMEONE SAY MUTANT

why does that look....strange?

Didn't he break up with Kylie's friend in order to bang Kylie on her 18th birthday or something like that?

yesssss

>sunglasses with a visor
Why ?

oh shit, it's Wealthy Trombone.

how many months of SS+GOMAD until I look like this?

WE

Act as a role model for young girls.

because she is propped full of implants

synthol freak

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS huhnhnh

>months
Progress is measured in scoops, not months

but why do her eyes look so different? is it just because they're dead in the after picture?

I know that feel ( ._.)

AWHHHHHGGGGH SOMEONE GET THAT FUCKING NIGGER OUT OF THERE

I love these things so much

They're gross and ayy

left looks a lot like a friend of mine, except she's got red hair

Make-up.

who is lackey of bukkake?

I have one.

What surgery is this

somebody pls post the kardashian family foto. I think its hilarious to see.

Lmao those tats are horrible.

i know that feel all too well

>hes never gonna make it

All.

>a bench inside the shower
are americans really this lazy?

>tfw had sex once in high school so won't die a virgin

you're hand and sex toys don't count

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

that perfect belly

Yeah mang the average American can afford a marble bench in their marble shower.

It's to put your feet on top for easier access to the lower legs

Right on brother

lipo
or whatever it's called when they suck fat out and move it elsewhere

does your mom count?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thicc

I want to grab her by the pussy

Sweet Christ.

I have to say those that family inspired generations to be hoes that we can just fuck with and toss away. also probably helped the while cam whore business.

only if she has to. she never went to school

She's ridiculously hot. I'd never stop fucking and fingering and licking her ass and throat and delicious pussy, being near her without doing sexual things to her means you're effectively homosexual

left >>>>>>> right
only suburban white teens with nig sensibilities and not locals of Cred Forums disagree

daddy horney michael

BREHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!

>can you help me, user... please

I want to have sex with her and I'm unhappy because of my odds.

Reminder her mum

>I... I just can't...

This is true but it still physically revolts me that the family has combined billions. Why americans why?

I wish I didn't know this feel

now we kno why shes such a slut

she has two moms and theyre both sluts

I wonder how strange it must feel fucking a woman that's 60% plastic

Only anti-capitalist commies and SJWs are "disgusted" by another person's wealth

>noticing Tyga's tattoos for the first time

Just buy a hooker faggot

I don't get the outrage with them, they're terrible people (though not worse than your average celebrity) in many ways, but at least they aren't making terrible work I have to listen to or see like when some garbage actress pops up in stuff or I have to hear Megan Trainer at the grocery store.

Something like a fleshlight probably.

good, natural selection will do its work

nice feet

theyre so shittedly done

>calling women sluts
Stop.

Jesus

>all that surgery
>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

I'm glad clinton will start a war with russia once you elect her, you fat disgusting fucks need to be wiped out.

Kylie Jenner
Learn to reverse image search, newfags.

yeah, delicious

Never knew he was a fan of star wars

Should I jerk off to her Cred Forums?

To be fair familia she instagrammed that shit a day ago, it's not on tineye or google reverse yet.

>europoor's entire existence hinges on NOT TRUMP® being elected
qeq

usually I don't give a shit but I heard Kim proclaimed herself and entrepreneur and I was like.. da fuck. that would be like a plantation owner claiming the same, she doesn't do shit.

sad to think she will look like this in 20 years

Women do it more than men
>2016
>using a hate symbol

lmao you'd think with all his money he could pay more than for having a ten year old scribble on his back

black people have such shit tattoos usually

slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slutslut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut slut

That small nigger could never satisfy that massive godly ass. I'd make her lick MY ass, how about that bros? Then choke her with my dick until she's tearing up

Who is this Jizz Musician?

Uh what?

Why would you have a marble floored shower?

Insanely hard + slippery as fuck when wet is not a good combination.

Why would we start a war with russia they have nothing there

he doesn't have money he nigged it all away. that's why the repo men are coming for him haha.. can't even make 1k a month payments.

I'm surprised she pumps her own gas, I'd figured her bodyguard would do it for her

Unatty fags don't even count in terms of "making it".

hideous tattoos or not, he can go balls deep in this anytime he wants

jelly as fuck

>how about that bros
Are you asking for our opinion on your vanilla fap fantasies?

jus cus your fat doesnt make you big

I just did it there, nigger.

daily reminder that she only looks good thanks to photoshop, trick photography and plastic surgery. kylie jenner has seriously had so much fucking plastic surgery. fuck being in that family, being around those 3 older vapid whores has turned bruce into a "woman" and kylie into a silicon monster

imagine your older brother was LITERALLY the chaddiest chad in the world, kim kardashian level public exposure, your other 2 brothers were ultrachads too and globally known and "loved". then theres you and your biological brother looking like weedy teens and living in their shadow. can you imagine being so jealous and craving what they have so much that you get your face almost completely remade, silicon in your hips, ass, tits, lips, cheeks and thighs, your bones shaved, broken and reformed?

Imagine the countless nights she has spent in hospital, bruised head to toe and unable to move until her bones stop bleeding. her only company a security guard and producer from a tv studio, who are only there in case something happens to their asset.

if this were you, you would become corey feldman

there's rumors he doesn't even like women and this is some bearding situation
like the reverse with kendall and her "boyfriends"

If I fap to this, will it be rape?

marble bench + wet floor = head cracked open.

BLACKED

>natty vegan
fixed that for you

yes, so you should cum buckets.

>that jawline on the dude

Everytime I see a Kardashian thread on Cred Forums you guys flock to it massively

And you have the gall to shit on reddit, you fucking fat tards I'm moving

how's her foot game

and then you have your slightly older sister who is naturally tall and willowy (and maybe she's also had surgery, but nowhere near as much as kylie) and is (comparatively) effortlessly an idealized beuaty

>ywn be a skinnyfat ugly black manlet and fuck prime kardashian pussy
why live?

>she doesn't do shit

In what context? Relative to what? I don't give a fuck about Kim Kardashian, but she conned the fuck out of normies. She has two apps racking in MILLIONS. Some stupid ongoing show about her family, which provides ridiculous income. Married perhaps the most retarded, yet outrageous rapper who is constantly in the spotlight. She sponsers different brands via social media, etc. She's a new-age entrepreneur. Senseless, simple things, but these are the times we live in now.

Dear Diary,

The ass was PHAT

man kylie' body is so fucking fake its disgusting

see ya

HAHAHAHA

>footfags

Is that a ferrari tat

thoughts?

hell yes

check the pics. excellent

What're those weird red shapes on her cheeks? Are those the silicone?

Why are threads like this one here always so popular on Cred Forums?

good grief man, she's even wearing high waist pantys. I

yes

the times we live in yes you're right. I mean if you handed her app i doubt she would know wtf to do with it. her fame is due to ppl being obsessed over I don't fucking know. I mean yeah she's rich etc etc but it all from everyone doing things for her.

Need more pics and higher resolution, but I like what I see so far.

me irl

Why does Cred Forums's KPOP thread never die?

Same idea

Will you breed my wife, Krager?

I always thought Kendall was going to be the hot one out of the two. Is Kendall at least thicc?

Top fucking kek.

Fat injections from her stomach and into her thighs. Kim had the same thing done. It looks more natural than implants, but it needs touch ups every couple months.

Is that a bar code on her ass?

it's probably mild sunburn or the lighting, you nig nogs

her back and shoulder are the same color in that picture

oh my god stop I can't handle it

>mfw you can see all the discolouration and scarring around her hips from where she's had too much surgery

are you really that fucking retarded or is that a bait?

prostitutes qualify as sex toys

has kendall been blacked so far?

Kill yourself tripfag

Not at all. Kendall is tall and skinny. She's a model

Kendall is a Victorias Secret model, what the fuck do you think?

Dude, Even Bruse has been black's in that family

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIET

Behind every thick white woman...

How is it possible that this woman has only ever had 1 (one) human penis inside of her?

And when is she gonna put things in her ass, dammit?

>I share a planet with these people

Kendal best Kardashian