What are some films about self-destruction?

What are some films about self-destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dicfa65I2E
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this candidate talked about lewd events with consenting adult women in a private conversation 10 years ago
>that makes him literally Hitler

I will never, ever understand SJW's.

>consenting adults
>randomly groping women

The Trump spin machine can't even fix this one.

>tfw when wikileaks tried to release bullshit transcripts to get the heat off Trump
>the fail
>lol @ruskies

This will only help Trump because it gives Trump an excuse to bring up Clintons' rape scandals when the debate moderator brings up Trump's lewd comments during the next debate.

That's a great idea. Maybe he should also murder someone so he can bring up Benghazi when they ask him about it

>le Russian propaganda may may
you can't be possibly this stupid

The Hindenburg (1975)

>banter
>bad
kek

Citizen Kane

Nice comeback. It's obvious Trump is in Russia's pocket. You know it and everyone else knows it.

t. Soros paid NGO shill

>implying Hillary hasn't already rehearsed many responses

Master Trump tactician has been saying since the last debate that he's going to bring it up

>Trump is in Russia's pocket
>OMG TRUMP WILL START NUCLEAR WW3 WITH RUSSIA

Leftist doublethink, everyone.

>no-noo...i was just joking guys!

>what kind of presidential campaign you want, senpai?

>can't even argue and assume liberalism

Not even once, faggot.

She laughed about about getting a child rapist a reduced sentence. She can argue that she just did her job as a lawyer, but she was happy about what she did.

Thanks for correcting the record. :)

>meanwhile in clinton house defending literal serial rapist and mocking rape victims
good for you

We should execute all lawyers. Trump would do that.

>buttmad Clinton shill thinks Cred Forums will meme with him

Reminder : Hillary couldn't pass the bar exam in DC which is pretty easy. She had to move to Arkansas where Bill pulled strings to get her to pass the Dumb Dumb Bar exam

>DCuck sill in denial
It's gonna be a

tonight is the night Trump hits the last nail in his coffin

I'm liking these spicy election memes.

>everyone who lols at Trump is a Clinton fag

It's not just hillshills that hate Trump. I find it entertaining, like watching a huge, trumped up movie go down in flames.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
DONALD TRUMP CAN TAKE A HIT
EVERY TIME SHE TRIES TO SPEAK
JULIAN POSTS ANOTHER LEAK

PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
HILLARY WON'T MAKE IT THROUGH
TONIGHT'S DEBATE WITHOUT A STROKE
BEFORE OUR FROG SHE WILL CROAK

AS ESTABLISHMENT ALL TURNS ON HIM
HILLARY CAN'T CONTROL A LIMB
BY WILL OF KEK AND MEMING MASTERS
WE'LL PUT AN END TO THIS DISASTER!

I can't believe Hillary is losing, holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hilldawg to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this.... This is so fucked.

It's Trump shills that claim that Hillary will u faggot.

You don't even know your own narrative.
Btw. how do you feel now that Wikileaks exposed that Hillary had Trump planned from day one and it's all going according to plan?

Enjoying Trump tard himself into oblivion =/= Supporting Clinton

>Btw. how do you feel now that Wikileaks exposed that Hillary had Trump planned from day one and it's all going according to plan?
as expected, hillshills are illiterate

I hope Hillary rigs the vote in her favor and that no one cares afterwords just to see how angry Cred Forums would get

Have some more.

>Hillary openly defends actual rapists
>Nothing

>Trumps says in a private conversation 10 years ago that he is attracted to women
>END OF THE ELECTION, DRUMPF IS DEAD, EVERYONE GO HOME

Can anyone explain this to me?
Oh wait, yeah, it's because it doesn't matter what happens. It matters what the media focuses on.

I'm sure you'll be laughing all the way up until you lose your job to Diversity Legislation.

Oh wait,
>Hillary voter
>having a job

>Hillary does the job she is paid to do
Vs
>Trump openly talks about cheating on his wife

As much as I hate alt-right pussies who infest every website I got to I hate the Shillbots even more.

>but black people!
Kek, every time

Dangerous Liaisons

Reminder that Bill Clinton is a child rapist

Bill may be a child rapist, but he has his bad points too.

Reminder Trump is a child rapist

nice proof bro

DELETE

>Implying Trump has never done anything lewd with Ivanka.

t. Trump Internet Defence Force

I must apologise for Trump, he is an idiot, we purposely ran his campaign wrong as a joke.

Bill Clinton is a child rapist

He's done worse than that. He fucked fat ugly jewish women.

>It's Trump shills that claim that Hillary will u faggot.
That's because she literally said that internet hacks should be responded to with military action.

Filth

Taxi driver

Amadeus

Leaving Las Vegas

Kek

Do you have him on video admitting to that?

Because that's the case with Trump.

Trump compilation set to viva la vida when?

If I meme it enough it might become true!

but did you know that Bill Clinton is a child rapist?

>run out of things to bitch about with hillary
>complain about her hubby instead

If Trump thinks that's going to accomplish anything, he's dead wrong. It would be the dumbest thing to do at this point.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What went so, so wrong?

I hate Clinton but all these Trumpfags that are denying that he fucked up and his campaign isn't over is hilarious

>This will only help Trump because it gives Trump an excuse to bring up Clintons' rape scandals when the debate moderator brings up Trump's lewd comments during the next debate

What a brilliant strategy

Oh, wait, Trump is literally being sued for rape of a 13-year-old girl right now in the city of New York

it can't be denied that Bill Clinton is a child rapist

>believing the (((polls)))

Why did Bill Clinton rape all those children?

I really can't wait for tonight. He's gonna bring it up, he's been saying he's going to bring it up and when he does he's just gonna fuck it up and sound like an idiot. It really is over for him at this point.

>yfw Trump purposely tanked the first debate

He's playing underwater backgammon in 8D while we're playing pokemon in R2.

I think this is the most relevant, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dicfa65I2E

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>i could never vote for a man that has made such outrageous comments!
>i voted for bill clinton twice and in 2016 i'm with her!

Why is Hillary Clinton married to a child rapist?

Can't be denied that Bill Clinton is not running for president of the United States

Plus, for all the "Well now I'm gonna talk about Bill" shills: The man got impeached. If BC got impeached for that sort of thing, then why even let Trump in the door?

Wake the fuck up; your just look stupider and stupider every moment you back that clown

Bill Clinton never made such outrageous comments.

GODDAMITT BILL WHY DID YOU RAPE THEM???

>Trump brags about the polls throughout the Republican primaries
>BASED TRUMP, THE POLLS ARE ALL CORRECT
>now they show him losing
>T-T-THEY'RE LYING

But what if you really want to fuck them and they say no? What are you gonna do, not rape them?

Did you know that claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence?

he just lied under oath

then raped children with epstein

26 times

HOLY SHIT Bill Clinton is a child rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

Couldn't you be playing a video game or applying for a job instead of shitposting for absolutely no gain at all

Yeah only polls that show Trump winning or are by based Breitbart are true

Trump brags about ONLINE polls.

>oversample Democrats
>not knowing the Dems pushed for Trump to win the primaries so they'd have an easy opponent to beat

>trying to paint Trump as an evil misogynist who may or may not have groped some woman when he was a playboy
And nobody sees the irony in this when they're shilling for fucking Hillary Clinton
Like nobody

"Yes, it is true, I did rape those children"
- Bill Clinton

politician is a scumbag, news at 11

>he lied under oath

He was acquitted of lying under oath.

The only people who are 'outraged' about Trump's tape are beta males who can't believe that women like to be fucked by rich celebrities.

>All this "Clinton is a rapist" spam
>Trump is literally being indicted for child rape

Please, just...go read the back of a cereal box or something

Take a walk

Go to a Gamestop and talk with the employees

Chase a squirrel

Just stop using the Internet

RAPE THEM ALL, BILL
RAPE THEM ALL

>voter enthusiasm for Hillary is low
>Trump signs everywhere

When Trump was married to his current wife you mean?
Also shit I forgot it's 1996 and Bill Clinton is running for president not Hillary

Because Shills is an evil misogynist that may or may not have groped some women while a playboy?

I really hope that people are believing the maymays that Trump didn't shoot himself in the foot and that everything is OK.

It's just going to make November 8th all the sweeter.

And women. Probably women too, user.

Raging Bull.

But Trump was a complete beta in that scenario, he even admitted it himself that he "moved on her like a bitch." He invited a girl to go furniture shopping, bought shit for her, and still couldn't fuck her. Then complained about it to his mates and apologized for it 10 years later.

What is "alpha" about that?

Doesn't matter how many signs there are. She's rigged the election.

Fucking underrated post.

Bill Maher defended Clinton back in the 1990s as hard as he could, and now he's acting like Trump is terrible for saying he likes to fuck women.

When did the left become more sexphobic than the right?

Bill is campaigning for Shillary every day and she has said he will run the economy if she is elected, he is fair game for criticism

Raping Bill

ah yes the ol' I saw a my neighbor's yard full of Trump sign while walking to school sicentific metric

Holy fuck my record has been corrected

No. Arkansas is EZ (like 80% passing rate), DC is in the middle, and CA is the hardest (15-25%). Tho if you pass the AK bar, I think DC has a reciprocity agreement with several states (unlike CA) including AK which allows you to practice if you are admitted to practice in AK.

She can't rig it if it's a landslide.

>be trump supporter
>look for trump signs and trump support
>pay attention to anything pro-trump
>frequently browse an image board that is pro-trump
>ignore everything pro-hillary

whoa... really makes you think

How naive.

>empty Hillary rallies
>Trump rallies packed

Women say they like 'nice, sensitive guys', but everyone knows that's a lie, and those guys never get laid. I know autists don't understand this, but women actually like it when men initiate shit by touching them.

2016 Republican primary voter turnout was at record highs
2016 Democrat primary voter turnout was lower than it was in 2012 and 2008

That's an objective measurement of voter enthusiasm

Bill Clinton is a rapist, though

Saying you like to fuck women and saying you like to touch them without their consent are two different things
And again what does Bill's sexism have to do with Hillary's campaign?

Only beta males are scared of rejection though.

Hillary allowed it to happen and terrified Bill's victims into keeping quiet.

Now only has she rigged this election but in every possible mulitverse and alternate timeline.

kek, that user who keeps spamming the same shit like a monkey with autism because he's incapable of proper discourse just like Trump.