What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

He'd like to know as well.

complete all quests and secret side quests in west world, pretty much a achievement hound

being a robot

>Finally after all these years, I have become WEST-WORLD TM.
Really HBO?

Reboot the system

become invincible and fuck the real world up

Jesus Christ Nolan

More like robot the system.

He's a sperg who wants to 100% it

am i the only one who thinks that boss lady is a robot?
just in the way the black scientist guy analyzed her facial expressions in episode 1

She has numerous little facial expressions (like the eyebrow thing and the little twitch at the corner of her mouth, for example) so my guess is there will be a robot version of her present through a number of episodes, only to be relieved several episodes "too late" - but the observant viewer may notice if they study her facial expressions, or lack thereof in her robot self.

He analyzed it because he thought it was a fairly unique micro-expression that he wanted to scan and program the robots to be able to do.

he's an ebil witey man, that's his endgame

you will know that in s07e12

Why would there even be a hidden level that takes 30 years to discover

I believe it doesn't exist

Also searching for exploits

>That gentleman gets whatever he wants

Beta tester confirmed

Hes a survivor of the original park fucking up(Film) Got a lifetime pass. Anthony hopkins has been creating a hidden "final quest" Which he touched on during the last ep.

Pretty sure its leading to a singularity as humanity wont last forever

I thought the movie wasn't canon?

So what are they gonna do after the first season?

Don't tell me they're still going with the lame plot of cloning world leaders like in Futureworld

He is definitely a robot that achieved sentience and guest status somehow.

Well perhaps the film was a idea of what happend. The show will have had something similar happen a while back.

The endgame.

He wants to break the system.

nice get, satan

This. He's trying to unlock the super secret ending/unlock that the developers hid in the game. He has to do a bunch of convoluted tasks to do it. Like the Hyabusa armor in Halo 3

Your mom.

Yes, I hope you are. You also must be 18 years old to post here.

My money is on a hidden quest or the quest that he was originally doing before the incident. Note that he had interactions with olden versions of the characters (the Madame and the Dealer) and has allusions to a previous storyline that we see in Ep. 2 (appearance of the Indians for the Madame and the Dealer being fucking scalped). It's most likely the reason why Hopkins called the Brit's new storyline shit.