Give me a /comfy/ movie bros

Give me a /comfy/ movie bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
youtube.com/watch?v=34sPW1azwOo
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQoMLWtdjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone can see you jacking off

Fuck that guy for getting to live in such a comfy apartment that I'll never live in.

Going by this picture, Collateral

The Cuckold

>you will never pay thousands of dollars a month for a shoe box
Just die in my sleep already.

this

comfy as it looks I would never be able to relax unless i have the blinds down all the time and then I might as well live in the dump I live in now

The Big Lebowski

This or Thief for night time city scape Michael mann kino.

Blade runner or drive for night time neo noir LA in name only kino

>entire wall is windows
>windows down all the way to the floor
>comfy

yeah, no. exposed as fuck.

only other dudes with binoculars/telescopes can see you jacking off

if you're paying for the view, you might as well nut with a skyline as background

>Oooh noo people are totally going to look at my window at all times because I'm soo interesting
And so what if they can see you, just pull the curtains down if you're going to fap.

I watched collateral on DVD format on an old CRT TV while I was helping with a night guard for a yard sale.

It was pretty comfy.

>photo of a young woman looking introspectively out of a high rise window onto an urban centre on an overcast, dreary day

if you want to see a comfy apartment in a movie...watch Highlander. MacLeods apartment is comfy incarnate.

>tfw wasn't born to a huge city.
>lived my life in 200 people village in siberia

kill me
just fuckign end it
someone

its so silent here
everyone knows everyone
there is no sound in winter when snow covers everything

its so cold
its so damn cold

>Hot Fuzz
>Dogma
>Life of Brian

cities are horrible places you fool. count your blessings.

what could a woman possibly think that would warrant such a serious setting? I seriously believe women are incapable of important ideas due to the roles they are given in society and this isn't even misogyny

What are the gun laws like in Siberia?

Why don't you get some friends and go operating innawoods?

Maybe you'll find a yetti or something.

Everyone misses what they lack eh...
I would love to live in isolation except for the freezebite level colds

boondock saints

it's so silent
it drives you nuts

So what?

i wonder if people are more likely to have tinnitus in those areas cuz its so quiet. or does that make no sense at all

really makes u think

>doesn't want to live in a city
especially in the winter when it's snowing it's ultimate /comfy/.

>live in "comfy" miniature apartment above smelly loud city
>play "try not to get robbed or shot by niggers" every time you walk downtrairs

>comfy
>the screeching sounds of a mile long train every morning

The Hateful Eight, it breathes comfy.

Did you not notice the blinds at the top of the window? Also, this would be one of tens, maybe hundreds of rooms.

There aren't a lot of things that are able to wake me up t.b.h, and I already live in a city and I actually kind of like the sound of cars driving by and people walking and shit. Reminds me that I'm in the middle of civilization but still just comfortable and alone in my bed.

(not everything is 100% comfy)
-Chungking Express
-Collateral
-Miller's crossing
-Fargo
-Blue Velvet
-Casablanca
-Miracle Mile
-The hateful eight
-Scott pilgrim vs the world
Cred Forums is gonna hate some of this movies, but this comfy core, not kino

Fuck off. The absolute worse thing is neither the city nor the countryside, it's the shitty suburban inbetween that most of us in America live in.

There's no quiet isolation and there's no lively city life where you can walk everywhere you need to go. It's the worst of both worlds. It's the anti-comfy.

Doesn't have to be as extreme as pic related, the older suburbs in the northeast are just as bad.

awful movie made by a nigger lover.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

Suburbs are fine. If you don't live in some ghetto hood rat suburbs then they are quiet enough that you won't notice your neighbors. Cities are dirty, crime ridden, and have bad traffic. Countryside can be boring and too far away from things. Suburbs are a good middle ground.

Imagine cities without non-whites, fags, hipsters and criminals in general

Why would anyone not live in such a place

Oooooooh shit that's nice.

Wrist Cutters: A Love Story

He's just autistic fuck off.

starship troopers
potc1
potc2
in bruges
shaun of the dead
not another teen movie
spider-man 1-3
treasure planet
the pagemaster
evolution
small soldiers
true romance
clerks
jurassic park
ninth gate
ed wood
oceans eleven

can't wait for winter snow famalam, too bad it only snows for like 3 days every winter over here.

yeah and then in the post-winter season sets in. enjoy all that salt and grime that remains when the snow melts

This look comfy af.
How much an apartament with a view like this usually cost in america?

stop

Depends on the city an exact location but quite a bit more than you're probably thinking.

meant to reply to

In the UK we're lucky to get anything other than ice.

Lost in Translation
Kontroll
Inherent Vice

>post-winter season
Kek - What you mean the few weeks before spring?
Are you as miserable as you sound?

i just want to be comfy forever, bros

How does it feel to know people like you are dying out?

Spirited Away

Army of Darkness.

Anything by Sofia Coppola, Lost in Translation and Somewhere especially.

>posting cool looking stuff from google images and pretending it's yours
I don't get it

Yeah same, but not like this. I actually want to live in appartments like pic related. That's the real comfy. This is that fake shit.

Wait, who's pretending what?

Are you retarded?

More than half the posts in the thread are about the OP picture and related. It's obvious OP wanted to attract attention towards it, and I guess he got it for some reason. Threads like these appear all the time, I don't get what's so fun about it.

That Always Sunny in Philadelphia ep where they move in to the suburbs.

All me

Jesus Christ just read these fucking posts.

That's the whole point.

Oops

youtube.com/watch?v=34sPW1azwOo
comfy as fck

Yeah nah, OP here and I genuinely wanted some comfy movies.

10/10

Stealing a couple of suggestions from this thread and adding a few of my own:
-Scott Pilgrim
-The Triplets of Belleville
-Midnight in Paris
-Kill Bill
-Moonrise Kingdom
-The Fox and the Hound
-Nightmare on Elm Street
-Mean Girls
-Jurassic Park
-Indiana Jones I-III
-David Attenborough nature docs

Good list. Now I just need to YOU transfer some money in my account so I can buy them on Amazon video

How much does a small apartment with that view go for?

What city is that? I don't recognize the skyline

autism: the post

Sure bro, send your name, address, credit card info, and SS#. Btw, adding on:
-Coneheads
-Great Gatsby ('74, terrible movie though)
-The Truman Show
-In Bruges

Whatever you say, buddy.
Here's some of my favorites anyway.

Two-Lane Blacktop
Harold and Maude
The Hidden Fortress
Badlands
The Double Life of Veronique
Silent Running
Most films by Wong Kar-wai, Wes Anderson and John Carpenter

Looks like someone's got some issues heh eh

Feels pretty fucking bad to know white people are dying out

The only good part is there'll be no one to feed the niggers

And how's being 12 years old these days? Good?

Can't wait for idiotic fuckheads like you to die out.

>taking the bait
>being racist

desu

Ok guys OP here, I give you the comfiest song I know on my way out to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQoMLWtdjA

Don't reply to Cred Forums baiters in this thread please, I don't really care about Cred Forums but this thread is kind of nice so I don't want it to turn into another one of those.

Jaws
The master
Mad Max 2
Groundhog day
Planes, trains and automobiles
Any Wes Anderson film

He's right, though. Africans are the least self-sufficient people on Earth; only the West looks after them.

it's funny how helping africa only causes increase in the number of starving people. The most humane thing would be to just leave them be

It's almost like flooding their markets with cheap and free products makes it impossible for a potential business or industry to achieve success.

But no some sad looking nigger child in a commercial needs shoes and free food or he might die, so fuck the African economies.

>would love to live in that apartment
>probably costs like 3k a month

Yeah, I'll just stick to bumbfuck Arkansas and visit places like that.

Forests give the most bang for your buck in terms of comfort. The Northeast is especially serene if you can handle the winters.

>cafe isn't open

WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GET MY HOT CHOCOLATE

>everyone seems to hate suburbia in the US
>born in it
>still fucking love it

I don't care anymore. I love the suburbs. It's fucking pinnacle comfy living. The stereotypical everyone going outside and barbecuing. Having a few beers. Saying hey to the neighbors.

>my idea of comfort is a huge city, neon colors, and a great view
I'll never be comfy.

not like they would be able to create a developing economical situation by themselves though

Fuck why is Tokyo so comfy

>Looks like someone's got some issues heh eh
Piss off you fucking sperg.

COMFY!

You're living in the past grandpa.

We students dont fit your prejudice.

Is it cheap to live the Northeast. I mean Arkansas is like dirt cheap and you get forests and rivers and natural beauty.

I love snow but we might get a total of 5 days a year down here but it's still beautiful. Plus I'm close to gulf so it's like best of all worlds.

How do you know? They had some basic industries going until we flooded the market and destabilized them.

Either way, supporting them like we do is completely pointless because they're never going to be able to support themselves. Our options are to gradually withdraw support and deal with the short-term consequences that we caused by supporting them in the first place, or continue to support them forever.

where is this, US or not?

did anyone else notice the huge phone jack on the left side?

Oh no you sure showed me

A shitty one bedroom unit in Australia that isn't in some rural backwater will set you back at least $800 a month. I've seen tiny apartments near the CBD in Sydney for for like $1700 a week.
Rent costs are the biggest fucking scam.

fuck this gives me feels of being back in college up north

>out late with friends at the bar
>snow covering the cars, streelights make the falling snow look serene
>walking outside drunk but not too drunk
>alcohol makes you feel warmer and able to enjoy the snow more

they never managed to do so without external intervention

pls help.

Cringe worthy shit user.
Stop posting.

Are ya winning son?

You first, pal.

The external intervention only hurt them. We forced them to build things that they couldn't possibly sustain and then swooped in to fill the gaps they those things eventually failed, which now makes it impossible for them to start their own projects whilst ballooning their population to something that they couldn't possibly sustain. Western intervention has never had a net positive effect in Africa if you look at the longterm. How do you build a textile industry when the west sends used clothes by the tonnes for pennies?

The inability for westerners to accept that some Africans need to die in order for them to reach a point where they can actually thrive is what will forever fuck Africa up the ass.

An obsession with this girl is completely understandable. She resonates with a small bell in me, locked away at the depths of my memory at the most secure and inaccessible domain.

Yeah I wasn't clear, Northeast is expensive but most forests are cheap to live near. Arkansas sounds pretty nice, all I want is some good nature.