Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoVa5M33Ljo

>Wins an Oscar

>Immediately stops acting and makes a masturbatory documentary movie.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDB-ioMtmxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People still buy the climate change meme?

maybe he cares about the enviroment you troglodite

Oh he's vaping ew

Then why does he vape and make the air in the immediate vicinity around him, uninhabitable for many other people and animals nearby?

He cares about social brownie points and virtue signaling, and pretending to give a shit about nature/environment issues is the safest, least offensive way to do that
youtube.com/watch?v=rDB-ioMtmxI

Holy shit vaping is the gayest fucking thing ever created.

Be careful what you wish for

Fassbender was robbed.

The only reason Leo has been in movies for the last 10-15 years is so that he could get a golden statue from it.

Saw literally less than a second

>we are doing more today to invest in solar energy than the US is

Clean energy doesn't solve the problem. You need to reduce energy demand.

India pumping dollars into new energy infrastructure to put 300 million inhabitants on the gird means: India is doing multitudes worse for the environment than the US.

Fucking dumb libtards.
>>>hurr if we just make more stuff then we don't have nasty consequences of overconsumption

>He's a high profile advocate of environmental causes, believes the world must act now to combat the effects of global climate change and is producing documentaries about endangered species.

>But accusations of hypocrisy have also dogged Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, 40, with detractors accusing him of not practicing what he preaches.

>Now with RadarOnline reporting Friday that he took six private jet flights in just six weeks last year, it may prove hard for the actor to justify the need to avail himself of more than $200,000 worth of private travel between LA and New York in such a short period of time.

It's just another role for Leo.

What's his end game?

its ok, the year before fagmayne robbed keaton

fuck that meme actor, he hasnt been in anything good since.

A Nobel price

>cries that the planet needs to reduce electricity consumption
>on his computer
>on the internet
>calls others retards

Thanks man, I needed the laugh.

Computers belong to *my* culture. Shitskin appropriate of my culture is at the heart of the population and energy crises.

Yes no one cares about anything every one does it to look and seem nice

You sound like a retard

who cares

>virtue signalling

this is the Cred Forums term of the week apparently, you got any original thoughts up there user? afraid no one will like the real you, is it? ever notice how you signal to your fellow Cred Forumstards by talking like them?

greetings, newfag. lurk moar

>matt damon
>literally quips in space: the flick
I'm not even gonna mention the oscar baiting faggot with that smug cunt face of his. remember when the oscars were about works with some relevance and the craft of cinema? I dont

>matt damon
>academy award worthy performance in "The Martian"

What the actual fuck was going on here? He literally played Matt Damon in the movie. He didn't even do a physical transformation or anything for the role. What did they see in him?

>le every little it matters
these responsibilities are on the hands of governments and billionaire corporations. I could leave all the lights in my house on for a year and it wouldnt have the least impact

>makes a documentary about preserving the natural planet, twitter feed is just post about saving dolphins
>flys around on private jets and relaxes on mega yachts 10 months of the year and has the carbon foot print of 100 normal people

All rich liberals are hypocrites

>climate is changing because EVIL MAN is pumping too much carbon
Yeah, I guess 4 billion years before that are also the fault of white people

Money.

meh he traveled around the world shot this documentary i think its fair to say he cares about the environment. What more do you want ?

Wait, some americans politicians seriously don't believe in climate change?

lol

No, they don't believe that humans are the main contributing factor of it, which is reasonable.

>le nothing matters may-may

You're a sad, sad person and your existence is 100% negative.

>vaping

It's not at all reasonable.

Is anybody surprised by this? Celebrities do this all the time.

They shill for mass immigration and illegal immigrant amnesty while they live in gated all-white communities and work jobs that will never ever be taken over by immigrant labor.

It actually is.

Or are you COMPLETELY unfamiliar with climate-science?

Do you legitimately believe the climate never "changed" before the fucking Industrial Revolution?

b-but it smells like blueberries bro!

>Liberals are hysterical over the idea of the ocean-levels rising 2 inches in the span of 100 years
>If you're nervous about letting thousands of military-aged Muslim fundamentalists into your country, you're "paranoid"

>omg there are still politicians that HAVEN'T drunk the Kool-Aid? OMG!

>every time you americans flush your toilet you use 2 gallons of water
>that is such a waste

>whine about "climate-change"
>oppose Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Research

I will never understand the Liberal dogma on this.

They literally hate both the problem AND its solution.

then flush it after you've pissed in it 3 or 4 times. There fixed

>or are you COMPLETELY unfamiliar with climate-science?

Your next sentence proves you're not.

>Do you legitimately believe the climate never "changed" before the fucking Industrial Revolution?

Noone who believes in manmade climate change has ever argued this. They're arguing that what's happening to the global average temperature now does not follow the natural patterns that has happened before the burning of fossil fuels. And it's happening at an alarming rate.

You could've literally given me 100s of better arguments than that to support skepticism but for some reason this is the one you skeptics decide to lash onto. Which says a lot.

Wow I'm not even kidding my e-cigarette battery and the top bit is the exact same make as Leo's and the juice I use is the same colour.

dont use toilet at all stupid american

did I say nothing matters you faggot? I said we dont have any power to change anything

>Noone who believes in manmade climate change has ever argued this.

Yes they have. Spend some more time around Climate-Cultists.

Many of them also believe that we're getting more hurricanes than any other point in history because the media covers them heavily.

>They're arguing that what's happening to the global average temperature now does not follow the natural patterns that has happened before the burning of fossil fuels. And it's happening at an alarming rate.
Nice try, faggot. Ice caps literally aren't even melting, they're still gaining mass, just at decreased rate. And this rate is actually faster than in the mid 20th century.

>spend some time around climate-cultist

I happen to be a member of the fucking green party in my country and attended several political events including the fucking national congress and I've never heard anyone fucking say this. It would be convenient for skeptics if this was the case. Perhaps you've read the comment section of a vice-article and seen someone make this case. Do you really think these people represent the actual movement?

>Many of them also believe that we're getting more hurricanes than any other point in history because the media covers them heavily.

This is a better argument for skepticism, but it still fails to address record-low ice volumes in the arctic. Massive amounts of failures among crops in third world countries due to draughts. The crisis in Bangladesh due to sea-level-rise.
The complete devastation that's happening to the great barrier reef etc. I could go on but you're locked onto the idea that it's not manmade because why not? It's convenient because it doesn't require radical change to your lifestyle. Moreso it doesn't require you to reflect upon the fact whether you're lifestyle is ethical or not.

Politicians jobs have never been to argue against scientific facts. Politics always have to answer to science if science tells you that current politics have negative consequences. Why should this case be any different?

The arctic has a record-low ice volume. This has already been established and is undisputable.

Skeptics can make the case that the increased ice volumes in the antarctic could support their view, but that doesn't hold any water because the ice on land has decreased in mass while the ice in the ocean is that one that has increased.

An average temperature-increase globally also doesn't mean that there won't be local variations where the average temperature is lower.

You need to post unsourced images to back up your "facts", or no one will read them.

You're still failing to prove that these are human-caused changes

They filmed The Revenant in western Alberta near the rocky mountains. He literally thought that the chinook winds that put a brief stop to the winter there was a symptom of global warming. He is a completely oblivious Hollywood retard just like the rest of them.

I don't need to prove this because I'm not a scientist. The scientific community has already established this as fact so I'm not going to argue against that. If you need to be proven why, then looking at the models that show the global temperature increase parallel to the global co2 emissions are somewhat identical. they also show that it's massively unnatural compared to the temperature changes of pre-industrial time.