Why is it that "Film Enthusiasts" are always degenerate scum? is this why all of you love cinema so much?

Why is it that "Film Enthusiasts" are always degenerate scum? is this why all of you love cinema so much?

>reading twitter

>black on white

hate your eyes?

hate mixed race couples? so obvious... pathetic.

Oh that is classic Twitter.
Almost makes it worth keeping the stupid platform alive another year or two.

I beg for your forgiveness my female master

Ever notice that these women never bring up this information when it happens, but years down the line, when an opportunity presents itself?

the hubris is truly delicious.

>when an opportunity presents itself

that's how you roll if you're a manipulative bitch

it's called shame and not wanting to weird out your social circle and force people to not be friends with each other just because of something you experienced.

Karma's a bitch Devin

I wonder what his fellow fat SJW buddies Movie Bob and Nick Mundy will say about this. They've been harping on about the Trump thing all weekend

So instead you post it out of the blue online

Nice

Even Brianna "No Penis" Wu criticised him.
That's got to hurt.

Why is black on white bad for your eyes

she said she did it because of the Trump tape and seeing that he was expressing outrage while also being a lecherous guy.

Posting stuff out of the blue when something angers you is all this board does so it shouldn't be a surprise to you.

Bump for television and film discussion

This is the guy who claimed James Rolfe was sexist for not wanting to see the Ghostbusters reboot

goobergate did this !!!!!!!!!!

It's almost like they're lying.

Or at the very least, that "sexual assault" apparently isn't that bad and is less upsetting to women than a fender-bender in a parking lot breaking their car's tail-light.

But those things are in conflict with the Feminist narrative, so they CAN'T be true!

....Then why do they EVER bring it up? If they're so terrified of that, why don't they just keep it perpetually hidden?

>Dude I'm terrified people will find out I was sexually assaulted!!!!
>Oh wait, people are talking about Trump? HEY EVERYONE, I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED!!!!!

Makes so much sense.

I don't care if she's lying. I just wanna see Faraci get his due

like I said: anger at hypocrisy. I guess he was a staunch pro-feminist and got really angry at the Trump tape even though he actually groped someone himself.

That's just good hubris.

I don't know if she was terrified or what her deal was that made her keep it to herself. All we know is she got angry at him for being a hypocrite so she called him out.

I think it's less "people" and more "the guy who assaulted me" that set her off.

Who cares, this fag had it coming to him.

Literally /our friendo/