Supposed to be a lonely guy with no friends

>supposed to be a lonely guy with no friends
>is actually just crazy, has tons of friends including christian slater, gets laid easy, does drugs, has a dog, a job and wants to help people and society in general

false advertising

Wow he's a nerd just like me

What did you expect from Hollyjewd?

Didn't think it was possible to be that retarded OP well done

says he has social anxiety and depression
>can't talk to people just fine
>doesn't stutter
>doesn't blush
>doesn't say dumb shit (y-y-you too)
>maintains eye contact

mr robot more like mr meme

I can't agree with you more OP. My friends who get all their opinions from reddit recommended this show to me.

How do I get a black friend to watch basketball games with?

go to Cred Forums and visit /nba/ generals. then just post friend requests.

in an interview with rami they do make the observation that elliot does get the chicks despite his personality/behaviour/whatever

also, just think about how elliot would smell irl

Because if he accurately resembled a real life socially anxious guy no women would ever watch the show and normies in general would dislike it.

To a normie having 'no friends' genuinely means only hanging around with your closest friends and not bothering with the rest.

To them, someone who has a solid group of 5 or so good friends could have no friends.

Is there any films/tv shows where they accurately portray a lonely awkward person

Machinist?

ichi the killer

Pi

Repulsion

Shiki-Jitsu

This one is actually really good, but it's from the perspective of a woman and it deals more with sexual repression than social anxiety. I recommend pic related though it's a docu.

I hear robert crumb is hung like a horse

Lars and the Real Girl?

>handsome
>loving family
>everyone accepts his kink
>literally has 2 gfs in the span of one movie

the question was accurately