Why are the predators predominately white cucks?

Why are the predators predominately white cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_pvG3t5EU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy hit WAY too close to home. Wew.

>lose your hair
>lose hope
>hurt children or other people
yeah, so why have we not fixed the haircuckery yet? i don't exactly love having to hide my NW5 under a cap from the age of 19.

black guys are perfectly happy fucking fat white women

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A PEDO IN A CAGE

Typical whyte boi trying to blame kid rape it on anything but his pink neanderthal dna.

Nigs don't ask for permission, they just rape people in the street instead.

hmmm

CHECKING UP ON A CHILD? A VULNERABLE, GULLIBLE CHILD?

GENTLEMEN, THIS IS DEMOCRASSY MANIFEST!

Which one of you was this man?

Because pedophiles are usually low-IQ beta-males, i.e. why they target children and fear women that are old enough to drive a fucking car.

Black low-IQ beta-males, however, are typically satisfied with molesting their own young relatives, which rarely gets reported.

White low-IQ beta-males, either not having this option or not wanting to pursue it, turn to the Internet.

one less /r9k/ beta to keep my daughter away from

you mean your wifes daughter, right?

I was just trying to go to the beach.

I thought they were mostly bigass aliens.

I think he means his wive's tranny son

Male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone. If we flood the water supply with anti-androgens and estrogen, then baldness and pedophilia will cease to be problems

high test

DUDE I AM TALKING AND PRETENDING TO BE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET LMAO

>be me
>24
>born with one testicle
>voice sounds like a manly women at best
>5'5
>long thick hair, no signs of receding or hair loss
i'd rather be bald

go on hormones become a trap. men will line up to make love to you. they will nut in your hole.

coz niggers can't afford computahs

the one near silicon valley was almost entirely pajeets

it all makes sense now

This is why I can't be a true racist irl. I mean I like to talk shit about black people on here but irl child rapists are always white. At least niggers rape grown up females lmao

Didn't they have a gay mexican in the 3rd episode.

Hansen came to get me and I was just getting something to eat!

black child predators are old school, they usually go after family members or kids from the neighborhood

White People:
>racist
>caused 99.99% of wars from beginning of time
>bigoted
>enslave millions

And you're surprised they're also pedos? Yea, nah.

>tfw this is me except i've got both balls

Because you're a pedo? A math teacher? A baldy cuckboi?

Americans are predominantly white cucks you dummy

Its a white male thing, just like how you see mostly incest and serial killers to white males

I almost know that feel but I'm not a manlet

>24
>slightly above average dick length (that doesn't look all that impressive on my gigantic frame) but have fordyce spots and it curves downwards
>voice sounds like someone trying too hard to have a deep voice, mumbly and nasally as shit
>6'5, somewhere around 160-170lbs, bad posture
>long thick hair, no signs of receding or hair loss

This desu

Whites are literally evil incarnate.

/1984/ general

what day of the week do new episodes of this come out?

Because if they were Chads and good looking they wouldn't have to stoop so low as to try to fuck kids.

Because computahs dem be racist and shiet, keeping dem blackman down and shiet.

How do you know what they all look like?

Just once I'd like to see a very handsome predator, Humbert Humbert style

I think those types of most likely really protected hollywood actors honestly.

Because the production crew is too scared to set up in the ghetto....

Tyrone can't figure out chatrooms.

>tfw

Because most Americans are white

... you know you can cut your hair, right

Because in the ghetto it's not uncommon for a 14 year old girl to have 3 kids to 3 different 30+ year old guys.

>Just once I'd like to see a very handsome predator

You always see handsome predators, you just don't know it.

you just don't know anything about shitskins friendo. if one of them wants underage pussy they just molest their relatives or neighbors, and no one cares, and no one reports it.

Worst thing that happens is some male relative beats them up, but ain't no one snitchin nahhhm sayyyin fammm

But then everyone will suffer from erectile dysfunction.

I'd be surprised if there weren't a couple tyrones and pablo's on this run of tcap. In the early 2000's there weren't I phones and the internet was voodu magic to our less evolved citizens. 30 years after the internet and the hoards have finally managed to adopt to a new technology, the best they can manage anyway.

would be pretty funny to see tyrone show up and sock chris hansen for being racist or something

muslims, indians and asians are like this too, they keep it in the family and its protected, the kids don't have much of a voice about it

its only white families that are moral enough to reject and ostracise pedos to the point where they have to go outside their circle to find lolis

Let's be honest here, even if he had hair he still would look like shit

Because the apps they are using to lure predators are iPhone only. Only white people can afford iPhones, thus you only see white people show up.

Guy was obviously cuban or spanish

i don't think they are pedos because they are beta, they are beta because they are pedos,

like anyone with unhealthy fetishes they are fapping too much and have low T

>Meet Chris Hansen in a dream last night
>He says "wow, you teens are looking really good" to me (I'm 19)
What did I mean by this?

>tfw the only pedo you know was the local priest
wonder if they ever arrested him

But then he wouldn't be looking fabulous

I love seeing people try to lay bait for lurking Cred Forumstards and failing. Good job guys.

>racist
every race has racists
>caused 99.99% of wars from beginning of time
there are wars going on right now that have nothing to do with whites, that is not even close to being true
>bigoted
every race has bigots
>enslave millions
blacks had slaves, arabs had slaves, east asians had slaves. Slavery is not a white invention and it was actually whites that ended slavery.

>5'11
>6 inch penis
>Normal brown hair
>Deep voice
>27
>No real defining features
>Literal definition of average

Kind of sucks

>Why are predators in a white dominant society white??
I have absolutely no idea.
There have been quite a few Mexicans and Asians on that show too. I only remember one black dude.

Shut the fuck up

He's not wrong user. Ex gf was half Hispanic, and her uncle or close family friend or something tried molesting her when she was a pre-teen. That could just be an isolated case, but it seems like that kind of stuff happens a lot.

#triggerthenigger

dude there is a lot worse then being average man. not to mention no matter how good you have it, people like to just dwell on what they don't have. I'm good looking and pretty good with women, but i'm your height, and all i do is dwell on not being tall enough, probably from spending too much time here.

Honestly you can make up for being average in other ways, but it's pretty tough making up for being a freak. Look on the bright side

literally a din du nuffin cracker.

Can't even admit he did one wrong thing. This is why whites are so good at being pedophiles. They can argue themselves into anything, including little girls.

They're VERY persuasive

>complaining about being average
I'd do anything to be average

>racist garbage

you want to know how to trigger you? Remind your of your childhood.

underrated

>icetruckkiller

ok let's get real here, you aren't going to ensnare any chilluns with a name like that. that dude is straight retarded

I wonder who the (((producers))) are, because the crime stats shows that Whites are slightly under-represent when it comes to these sorts of crimes in the US.

He also appears to have mustard stains on his shirt

I think thats a timestamp

10/10 Chad here

I feel sorry 4 u bro

They all are, usually fat fucks too. The only one I could think an underage would be interested in was that 18 year old guy that had a breakdown

not once did I say whites aren't those things, I just stated than none of them are specifically white traits or things only whites have done. Why am I explaining this to you, you're probably a black with a sub 85 IQ and are failing to comprehend what I'm even saying.

I think that guy is still in prison too. Probably the only dude I legitimately felt bad for. Some fresh out of highschool kid that wanted to get laid. 2 years younger and it would have been legal.

before I started dating my bf I would call him average to be tsundere.

But what I meant to say he was your average chad looking dude.

I think it hurt his feelings when he thought i meant average=plain looking.

Maybe you're a chad user and just don't know it.

>tfw 5'7
I'm so sorry for you. I'm at the threshold height that some girls would find it cute if a guy is at their eye level.

I've always wondered what would happen if the pedo was actually some 16 or 17 year old kid, acting older like a 21 year old to sound cool and impress the decoy or something

>Yeah I can get us beer and we can drink and hang out

But instead just has his older brother buy beer. Since no conversation is actually happening with an underaged person, does the Perverted Justice member get charged with having a sexual conversation with a minor? Obviously they'd never air that, but I wonder what would happen.

The kid would turn up and it would be incredibly awkward and he'd probably get a sanctimonious speech about how what he's doing is wrong or some shit, it's actually a far more likely scenario than an actual pedo turning up really and has probably happened several times

>16 or 17 year old kid, acting older like a 21 year old to sound cool
That seems unlikely. Everybody says they're younger to try and get closer to the level of a 12-year old.

>Why are the predators predominately white cucks?

Lower the age of consent, problem solved.

nigga how old are you? because acting older on the internet is something teenagers have been doing for a very very long time. shit people do it here for fucks sake so they don't catch a ban.

I actually met this chick online when i was a teenager and we both pretended we were 19. it all turned out ok because we were both in high school but just saying, that shit is common.

If someone straight-up says they're 13, and you're already 4 years older - and you think that impresses a kid - why add more years to your age? It's not like 17-year olds can't get booze

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_pvG3t5EU4