What are your thoughts on HIMYM?

What are your thoughts on HIMYM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDzkMXpDZfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hated it

I liked it until the last season, and Ted is the most irritating character in all of TV history.

reddit.
Almost as bad as friends.

First 4 seasons are great as far as sitcoms go, on par with Friends. 5 and onward should not exist.

>b-buh i hate ted

Oddly enough you hate Ted because he's a surprisingly well defined character. Your personal preference of his personality itself is irrelevant.

post Smulders

>Your personal preference of his personality itself is irrelevant

One of the most retarded things i have ever seen on this board

Any episode that didnt focus on

>Ted x Robin
>Barney x Robin

Is good

Anything to do with Robin is shit tier

It was good until it was renewed for two seasons at the same time so the writers knew they could fuck about for a year. In that fuck about year they lost control of the plot and never recovered.

He ended with the best possible girl.

She's hot in Avengers, but sweet in How I Met Your Mother.

Good and comfy until about season 4.

She looks like a man in both.

>2016
>Thinking that this could be a problem.

awful show

I loved the ending
Ted is a filthy unlikeable kike

too white

After you've seen a few episodes it becomes hard to watch because

>Ted is always this annoying whiny asshole who tells his kids about the 600 women he fucked
>Robin is always the "tough tomboy canadian woman who dont need no man"
>Lily is a bitch
>Barney is the worst of all, literally the same shit every single episode

It just gets so annoying.

I hadn't watched it for years, then while drinking copious amounts of red wine I asked a teenage redhead from tinder to come over and we watched the last episodes and then I went down on her and got pussy hair in my mouth and it was disgustin and I had to go vomit and meanwhile she got up and left and we never saw again that's my HIMYM story.

Smulering hot?

Utter garbage.

Fuck off Ted or whatever the name of that faggot piece of shit is that voluntarily portrayed the most insufferable character ever created next to that Scrubs faggot doctor.

It's shit not even watchable. That other one with David Puddy and the soccer players ex wife is much better.

i can't watch it because that ''womanizer'' is a faggot irl

That's the funny point. I remember him in Starship Troopers.

DUDE LEGEN-wait for it-DARY LMAO

Barney teached me about the "Cheerleader effect". It's real, guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=qDzkMXpDZfc

>its a Ted complains about being single while dating another super model this season episode

This show is aimed at people who are not ugly, deformed and/or socially retarded outcasts.

That's why you can't understand his problem.

The first 3-4 seasons are comfy background noise

Seasons 5-7 are mediocre background noise

Last season is an unholy crime against televisiom. I felt cucked after realising I watched the entire snow for such a shit ending. Garbage filler until the last episode where they rush everything.

>spend four seasons building up Barney and Robin getting together
>spend an ENTIRE SEASON at their wedding
>split them up in the finale for the most contrived reasons ever and undo all of Barney's character development
>somehow him getting a baby is a happy ending for him even though his slide back into sociopathic womanizing ways will probably just create another stupid whore with daddy issues that will be preyed on by people like Barney

>Every season since season 2 has been about how Ted and Robin work better as friends and are too fundamentally different people to ever work as lovers
>the show is called "How I Met Your Mother"
>Turns out the story was really about how Ted always loved Robin and a long winded way to ask his kids permission to date her
>The mother is killed off in the most bullshit way possible to make way for Ted to get back together with Robin in the last five minutes

If you are seriously defending this finale you are retarded. The entire series was just a waste of time.

I can't watch it because the women that are supposed to be funny are way too hot. And so is that guy, let's be honest.

how i met your aunt robin and then met your mother, and then she died, and then how i fucked your aunt robin again

this

last 2 or 3 seasons were just shit in general though

A show liked by irritating people.

Rules of Engagement?

Watching it with a friend was a fucking commitment and a half. Took us like a year.

>Ted is the most irritating character in all of TV history
That would be JD from Scrubs

2 seasons too long. 6 would be enough. Last season is putrid poop.

That show rules. Spade is a total bro, the women are attractive and Kate Hudson's brother is surprisingly funny in a Joey role.

The alternate ending on the box set is far far better! Shitty choice

I liked the Awesome Song.

>mfw all of their careers are dead except Neil's

I LIKED TED

I liked it when i was younger it's okay now the last 2 season are painfully bad though

it has one good ep, its called Intervention, the rest is kindda lame