From now, on you will be known, as Moonman. But, your secret name, that will be only known only to me...

>From now, on you will be known, as Moonman. But, your secret name, that will be only known only to me, and that only I will call you, is Teenus. And, your secret name, that neither me, or Nitro Dubz will call you will be........David Duke.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RpPWBUmn-g
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black person mall

Is "what did he mean by this" the absolute shittiest meme in history?

>we want the alt right audience

>What did he mean by this?
nothing, its just random adlibbing with no afterthought.

>it's an "i can't decide whether my accent is hood or british" episode
Pretty amateurish.

>Hey guiz, I memed some cool alt right stuff
>Were edgy and political, internet savvy too!
>But we're also wacky! So if big networks(money) ever come knocking we'll just say we were being ironic and clowning.

Every day a sucker!

>If a name drop some things Cred Forums likes they will all shill my show

i'm that gorilla dick nigga, i make dyke pussy wet

what did he mean by this?

are you fellas gonna be ok?

It's a meme created by those desperate for (you)s.

This show was fucking terrible. Worse than the Eric Andre Show

it was pretty bad but still better than almost every other show on TV right now

for you

It's some kind of skype countersign they use to signal each other when visual contact is either unavailable or undesirable to obtain under current conditions.

>it was pretty bad but still better than almost every other show on TV right now

Stop. It's one of the worst shows I've ever watched. The way they try so hard to look like they have some hidden meaning that only alt right fag boys would get is pathetic, and combined with the overall lack of comedy, the show is plain shit. He should've never been given a show.

Kino is actually the worst tv meme ever created. It's literally an autistic sperg Cred Forumstard who learned a new word in german and than had this epiphany of how awesome he was (there are no girls on tv it was a he) and how clever his new meme would be. Everyone who uses the word kino on this board will have their IP logged by Milo Yiannopolis and despite his wishes I will personally exterminate everyone at the physical location of said IP. So know that you are putting yourself, your family and friends, your coworkers, fellow students and even random strangers at risk by posting shitty memes here.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Does it hurt being this stupid? I've always been curious

name 3 current shows that are better than MDE World Peace

Is that some kind of hispter bookstore?

Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan and Jackie Chan Adventures. Fuck.

>Show 1
>Show 2
>Show 3

HAHAHAH THOSE SHOWS ARE PLEB TIER

I'll have you know that I created this meme and I genuinely just wanted to know what he meant by this.

That skit was fucked up. I really hope that kid knew what he was in for.
Making fun of the disabled will never sit well with me.I know this is also the point of his comedy, to wig out PC groups and the left
but people who find this genuinely funny are cruel fucks

otherwise i actually liked the show
(and was attracted to the cross dresser)

>i don't work construction, Im a lady

coward

I guarantee that they are

>t. faggy edge lord

MDE World Peace was fucking shit. It wasn't funny at all and his little nods to Cred Forums/alt right shit was stupid, not because he did it, but because he couldn't execute it proeperaly. The whole show was a cluster fuck

>be funny white crew
>Cred Forums hates it
>be stale eric andre and bum ass hannibal burress doing the same shtick for the fifth straight year
>Cred Forums kikes shill for it

Cred Forums confirmed for globalist shills who want to destroy the white race through the means of indoctrination

you can't even form a well thought out criticism of the show you are just REEEEing

fact

>Making fun of the disabled will never sit well with me

wow look at this oversensative cunt. That actor's AMA has been posted here several times and he said they were all total bros and super cool about it, let him know before hand what they planned on saying/doing and they made sure they had his OK on everything. Before Sam dragged him down the sidewalk, Sam and everyone else on set asked him each 5 times if he was sure he was OK with being dragged around like that.

Most of the skit was ad-libbed and when he refused to drop the N-bomb that was him being genuine and they didn't care and rolled with it. He goes on at length about how cool they all were and about how much fun he had on set and he hopes to work with them in the future.

What did he mean by this?

>Denial: The Post

Since you ignore the criticism, tell us what you liked so much about it.

>it was SHIT
>muh alt-right boogeyman
>i didnt like it so its SHIT
>spelling and grammatical errors galore

alright what's the deal, are you actually stupid, or so mad you can't even think straight? way to actually form a compelling argument there too bud, you sure convinced me that MDE is bad and not funny and shit

it's edgy and experimental

I like how much effort and production value they put into surrealist sketches

this is also the greatest thing that has ever aired on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

i fuckin DIIIIEEEEEDDDD with this one

>AMA
>MDE reddit ITT

fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

MDE is okay, but you guys are fucking obnoxious and insufferable as fans, i'm surprised they associate with you at all, given what an embarrassment a large chunk of you faggots are

you fit the very definition of a fanbase (that is not a good thing)

>funny white guys
>reviled and hated because they're white
>unfunny lel so randumb xD Blewish man and his magical negro sidekick
>le so fanny brotendo ranch mulatto xD

>I am become Cred Forums: the post

>its shit because I said so, it's not even funny, Gawd
>but I want to know specifically what you liked about it, precisely
>don't ignore my criticism

I was kinda lukewarm to World Peace, some laughs to be had but it was a bit hit and miss.

That being said though at least it wasn't Brad Neely's Hard Nailing Scorpio Peepio. Indisputably the worst fucking show of the year by miles and makes everything else adult swim have done this year look like solid gold.

>gee I hope they didn't offend or trigger that handicapable man they mocked and made fun of for an entire episode that I marathoned
>"no they didn't, he did an interview and said they seemed pretty chill"
>OMG REDDIT REEEEEEE

ty, needed that

>and his little nods to Cred Forums/alt right shit was stupid, not because he did it, but because he couldn't execute it properly
>NOT BECAUSE HE DID IT
spend a little more time reading

>le spelling mistake means you're wrong

I see why you're a Hyde shill lol a complete idiot. I've already said why I thought the show was shit, the sketches were incoherent and not funny and the whole show was basically his attempt to appeal to Cred Forums/alt right.

>muh alt-right boogeyman
Where did I ever mention an opinion on the alt-right to make you think I view them as a "boogyman"? I know any mention of your secret club sends you faggots into a rage, but chill lol

>Say its shit
>Say why I thought it was shit
>Hyde shills ignore why I thought it was shit
>Work themselves into a frenzy

LOL

LOL alt right shills from Cred Forums STILL think Sam Hyde is getting his own show

How delusional

He wasn't appealing to anyone dude he was just being funny holy shit Bernstein come off it. You got called out for being a faggot ass sellout who cashed in on his aspirations. Deal with it

you just don't get it bro

seefuck off retardo

I hate it when white men, television.

but that's wrong you retard. Eric Andre is Walmart Sam Hyde.

>tfw shills and leftists lost their mind when he did get his own show

this is "alt-right boogeyman-ing" and highly detrimental to your attempts at constructive criticism >still thinking Sam Hyde is getting his own show

uhmm, he already had his own show bud lel

He's the jewish answer to white comedy.

that's "the *Blewish Solution" to you bud

>He was just being funny

Except his show wasn't funny at all. Does it trigger you that I thought the show wasn't funny? Are you that much of a shill that you can't stand people saying the show was shit?

I did. And I thought it wasn't funny. What's the problem? Are you shills really that sensitive?

He was just being edgy because MDE is marketed toward teenagers who think they know everything.

>this is "alt-right boogeyman-ing" and highly detrimental to your attempts at constructive criticism

Holy shit, you're just like a sjw. Where did I mention anything negative about the alt-right? I said he intentionally made the show appeal to alt-right fag boys, meaning the fags of the alt-right who pretend like its their secret club and make it their whole identity.

>except his show wasn't funny at all

something tells me you aren't white, or a male. Some sort of undesirable. Might even be in possession of a bad carfax

MDE peddlers are the worst.

I like the show, it's a shame the fa base is comprised of early twenties social outcast betas who think by copying MDE and living via Irony that they'll somehow be fine.

Even Sam himself gets annoyed by the MDE parroters. The sub reddit I full of imitation cringe, wew.

>TRIGGERED

Yes. You are very correct, the only people who don't have shit taste are non-white, females.

Stop shilling faggot

on Cred Forums the culture is to go against the grain of normies so if anyone is shilling for MDE here it's you

>I like the show but I hate the fans they are too white and male

Fuck off kike

>Even Sam himself gets annoyed by the MDE parroters

Proof?

Are you fucking retarded?

Nice argument.

Who was Nitro Dubz?

>I like the show
>but let me write this post where i subtly bash it

well lookie here Mr. Shit King Shit Pussy

Don't know, but he has popped up in some other videos.

>on Cred Forums the culture is to go against the grain of normies so if anyone is shilling for MDE here it's you
>Doesn't see what's so retarded about this

Lol you really are a retard

>AYO TREX!

check em

really makes you think

>alt right

You realize "enjoying Eric Andre" is an ironic meme, right?

No one here actually likes that stale shit.

It's like Problem Child 2.

That fucking hair lel. Was wondering if this is one of the regular MDE accomplices, or some freak bystander.

Is this making fun of Kars for Kids?

Major League swag out.

UGH. Really? Another Sam Hyde thread? *sighs*
>sexist
>racist
>ableist
>appeals to the alt-right
How many times do we have to explain to you fan boys? You are JUST as bad as the social justice warriors.

You're so fucking retarded it hurts

>proof
go to the comment section of any MDE video

What's Teenus?