How can you fuck up a movie with these characters?

How can you fuck up a movie with these characters?

>Will Smith as...HIMSELF

And this faggot thinks he deserves an Oscar nom

According to the box office numbers, they didn't fuck it up.

watch it. They gave a pretty good demonstration

You get a company that makes meme trailers to edit the flick instead of an actual editor/director

pretty simple stuff m8

Sometimes I wonder if the people who made this movie even watched it before they published it. How do you take a movie with this big budget and make it into a B-grade film?

>>Will Smith as...HIMSELF
Grew up liking will smith, didn't realise till recently he's a racist piece of shit.

>B-grade film?
That's very generous of you user

Have you been there for the past few months bro? We know that the test audience didn't approve of Ayer's cut for unclear reasons, and they gave the editing to a trailer company after watching the first cut and deeming it too dark.

tl;dr WB meddling at its finest

>After shooting “Fury,” director David Ayer tried to convince Shia LaBeouf to consider a part in “Suicide Squad,” a role that eventually went to Scott Eastwood. “The character was different initially,” LaBeouf says. “Then Will Smith came in, and the script changed a bit. That character and Tom Hardy’s character [later played by Joel Kinnaman] got written down to build Will up.”

>LaBeouf says the studio vetoed his casting. “I don’t think Warner Bros. wanted me,” he says. “I went in to meet, and they were like, ‘Nah, you’re crazy. You’re a good actor, but not this one.’ It was a big investment for them.”

>they gave the editing to a trailer company
That's what it felt like. The pacing was fucking awful and the scenes were all over the place.

Tone issues.

Tom Hardy also said that the movie they pitched to him was very different and focused on The Joker.

>Hardy explained to Variety why he hated to lose the Suicide Squad part and its unexpected benefit:

>“It punched right into that, yeah. That got derailed for me. Was I bummed? Of course I was. I hate f–king losing work. I kept bemoaning that they were losing me significant money on a daily basis. Actually, it was good for my character.”

>This isn’t the first time Hardy has commented on the subject of Suicide Squad, though, since earlier this spring the actor said he was “gutted” to leave the role of Rick Flag, who will be the leader of Task Force X (better known as the Suicide Squad) in Ayer’s film. However, Hardy gave a vote of confidence both to Kinnaman as his replacement and the entirety of Ayer’s script, speaking specifically about the new portrayal of the Joker and how he will interact with Harley Quinn.

>a B-grade film
>starring D-grade characters (aside from Joker and Harley, most normie audiences don't know any of these characters)

That's an upgrade.

>750 million dollars later and MarvelCucks are still upset

I'm talking from more of a general film standpoint. When you have characters with such distinct traits, it shouldn't be hard to give them depth and make them interesting.

Easily?
That's a pretty fucking dysfunctional assortment of characters. The comic it's based off of was already pretty dumb and it would actually be a miracle if they made this retarded idea work.

Even the rationale the movie gives itself is fucking stupid.

>We need a contingency plan against Superman if he ever turns against humanity.
>He survived a direct hit from a nuclear missile, so let's employ a bunch of retards with guns and knives.

I gather you don't know about the upcoming Justice League vs Suicide Squad.

What works on the page doesn't always work on the screen. Also, if you took Batman out of the mix it might be an even match.

it doesn't work on page either

rofl that would be a complete stomp

Batman alone could solo

>It’s Going to Be Bloody
>"There's a scene between Killer Croc and Aquaman that has so much blood in it. So much blood. Lot of blood,” Williamson said. “For me, I write a lot of horror books, but writing for DC and writing The Flash I can't get into as much horror stuff as I used to, but with Justice League vs. Suicide Squad I've definitely been able to get into some of the more scary elements of the DC Universe. And there's some fights and some bloody stuff that happens. I think people will be surprised by how crazy things get."

>Someone Goes Boom
>That’s all Williamson had to say on this one. "Someone goes boom." It’s an interesting choice of words for a couple reasons.

>Obviously it sounds like someone is going to explode (and presumably die). Given that this is a war between two super-powered teams, and some among them are villains and killers, that’s not much of a surprise.

>But the word “boom” could be a hint at Suicide Squad’s Captain Boomerang. However, to discuss this next point you should beware of spoilers for Suicide Squad #2.

>The final page of Suicide Squad #2 saw General Zod make a surprise appearance through a portal to the Phantom Zone. When he came through, the first thing he did was blast Boomer with his heat vision, killing him and leaving only two toasty boots behind.

>Killer Frost Switches Teams
>Earlier this week we got news that Killer Frost will be on the new Justice League of America roster when the new comic series launches next year. But when this event starts, she’ll be on the Suicide Squad. Williamson told us that how she goes from the team of villains to the team of heroes is a big part of the story.

>That Batman/Harley Image Contains Clues
>While the event is titled Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, we know a third team shows up that is a huge threat, forcing the two groups to work together to defeat a common enemy. If you look at the teaser image by artist Jason Fabok, Batman and Harley Quinn are clearly teamed up facing an unknown foe.
What’s most interesting (and fun) about the cover is that Batman and Harley are wearing weapons and gear that belong to the opposite team’s members. Williamson said that’s hinting thematically at what happens in the story.

>“The Justice League will have their powers used against them in interesting ways,” Williamson teased. “There was a lot stuff I was worried DC wouldn't let me do because I really was trying to push some of the ideas and do something different with them. I was worried DC was going to say 'That's too far' or 'That's too cruel' or 'That's too much.' There was even one moment where they said it was too sadistic, and I was like, 'Isn't that a good thing?' and they let me do it.”

>Characters Are Coming Back
>“If you are a fan of DC Comics, you're going to be surprised by some of the characters in this book. There's going to be some surprises about some people we bring back during this. People are coming back,” Williamson said.

The only character resurrection I care about is Wild Dog. That dude was fucking great.

>Nazi-esque Christfag SJWs throw a molotov cocktail at Wild Dog
>Wild Dog grabs it midair and throws it back, killing multiple enemies

Are they actually going to try and make Wild dog into a proper DC Punisher or what?

They'd be stupid not to at this point. I'll be pissed if they put him in a one-shot CW episode of The Flash or some shit.

He's in arrow this season

He's played by a Mexican on Arrow. Sorry dude.

I thought it was bretty good cant wait for number 2

dude, I seen a lot a B-films and the are WAYBETTER than this piece of shit.

after this crap, I was really dissapointed on the stories that are creating Warner, I mean cmon, you hope you will watch a decent movie, nor like the shitty series in warner, (you seriously think that one of the DC TV-Shows are worth it?) and bam, you got this awful, disaster and stupid ofense against humanity.

Yeah they got a tons of money with this, but you know, if they are keep it on with this kind of movies, well, I'm not even watching in torrent, fuck that.

>taken today in Tokyo
I give up.