Order of the Marvel Nexflix Series

So I watched a couple of Luke Cage shows, never watched Jessica Jones.
Only on episode 9 of Daredevil and here we got Iron Fist coming along with Punisher and every show is in the same Universe.

My question is, what is the order I watch certain shows and seasons?
Someone told me;

Daredevil Season 1
Jessica Jones Season 1
Daredevil Season 2
Luke Cage Season 1

Considering I'm on episode 9 of Daredevil, I just wanna make sure I'm watching the shows in order.

I think you're right check the MCU timeline on their website though.

Can't necessarily find a timeline on their site.
I'm searching around, but all I can ever find is stuff about the movie, and not the Netflix universe.

Best I found was a release list.
I'm under the assumption the order goes as released, so I think I'm pretty accurate at what I posted in OP.
So I guess I'll finish up Daredevil Season 1 and jump to Jessica Jones after.

You're on the right track. In all honesty you can watch them in any order. I watched jessica jones last, and it didn't throw me too off course by watching luke cage 2nd. Daredevil first is the way to go for sure though

I wish Netflix picked up Agents of Shields.

skip luke cage its terrible

13 hours of show and its a comic book show for maybe one of them.

you should just kill yourself instead.

It wouldn't make a difference in your life because you are already brain dead

DD S1 is technically the first in the universe, the inciting incident. I didn't watch all of LC but it definitely takes place before JJ. From what I recall DD S2 is after JJ and Definitely after LC.

Rough estimate is
>DDS1
>LC
>JJ
>DDS2

Luke Cage takes place after JJ. He even talks about her.

>it definitely takes place before JJ
No it doesn't. Luke mentions getting shot in the head by JJ, Claire and Luke know each other etc.

>I didn't watch all of LC but it definitely takes place before JJ

Nope it takes place after JJ and DD S2

there's references to Luke being shot at point blank range with a shotgun from JJ and the undead ninjas from DD S2

>I didn't watch all of LC but it definitely takes place before JJ.

claire references that she knows "a good lawyer" multiple times who is obviously hogarth

FUCK

Release Order (C) (R) (TM)

The less time it spends being a comic book show the better.

Correct order:
Daredevil Season 1
Skip Jessica Jones
Daredevil S2E1-4, skip the rest
Skip Luke Cage

>hogarth
>not Matt
Did she even meet Hogarth?

kill yourself

>hogarth
Its Matt numbnuts

Do us a favor and skip living.

MEdia is released in a certain order to the masses on purpose. Anything that's not release date order is dumb.

1. Daredevil season 1
2. Daredevil season 2 Punisher arc
3. Luke Cage
4. Jessica Jones
5. Daredevil season 2 ninja shit

That's correct.

>DD1 Matt meets Clare
>JJ1 Reva killed, Jess meets Luke and Clare who has already deals with a superhuman
>DD2 Clare says she's had enough of Matt and quits her job, Matt quits law, Foggy put in touch with Hogarth
>LC1 Luke reconnects with Clare who has moved in with her mother after quitting her job, mentions a 'good lawyer' in the singular, as Matt quit and Foggy struck out on his own

Stop being autistic. Claire shows up in Luke cage because of the ninja shit.

this is literally r/eddit.

Literally this

This is some shitty shilling or you're just a moron. I can't believe anyone that would bother to watch all of those shows would be stupid enough not to know what order they should be watched in. I don't even think any of them are even a year old. Not to mention how much this board fucking talks about them. There's something disingenuous about OP, and I don't like it.