Bob's Burgers

Does anyone actually like this show?

ya, someone does, but it ain't me, it ain't me

I do. It's humor and characters turned me off the first time I watched it, but I came around after sitting through a full season. Now i consider it one of my favorite animated comedy series

>only family cartoon where the husband is the relatively normal, thoughtful, cautious one

Hell yeah, I like it.

god mexicans are ugly even in cartoons

I watch it and enjoy it. Makes a nice change from the SJW shit in the Simpsons, McFarlane's tired bullshit, and no-longer-funny South Park.

Wait, they're Mexicans?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Me and my ex gf used to watch it.

So now, no. No I do not.

They're Armenian like Kim Kardashian, so if you ever fapped to Kim than Bob's Burger is safe to watch.

I hate it. Cant really pinpoint exactly why, but the humour doesnt hit me at all, and the artstyle is quite frankly gross. Timing is off. Though the episode plots can be quite creative. If I had to describe the show in one sentence... 'Cuckolding in its cinographic form.'

No. Know many brown Belchers?

Reddit's Burgers

I like it, beats Family Guy's crude humor (celeb gave me herpes) and South Park's edgy trending humor (celeb said this) and Simpsons computer generated trending humor (trending topic + character + celeb + Lisa is right = episode) shit.

Wouldn't that be a Pooper.

hes got Mediterranean blood

I don't know how good it is now but I saw a bunch of episodes from the first two seasons and it was actually pretty good

The Bob centric episodes are good but the rest of the characters are awful

I think it's universal law of cartoons that the mum has to suck

Which means Jimmy Pestos bullying is a hate crime!

Wrong

i love the awkwardness of the show, though i do agree that it's not for everyone

I like it. One of the best "all ages" cartoons going at the moment. It does with it's child characters what the Simpsons initially did: using them as voices for satire and not taking them too seriously

Are you me? Are you still not over her and also at a point where you don't know what you want in life?

No because im not a beta faggot. Get fucking shredded and get over it.

They're italian as fuck

I love it.

They're not mexican.
>Loren Bouchard described their ethnicity: "For better, for worse we gave [the main characters] the name Belcher so at least one of Bob's parents hails from some French or French-Canadian lineage. But in a perfect world, we'd have the show about a sort of Greek-Armenian-Italian-Jewish-German polyglot."

>But in a perfect world,
>we'd have the show about a
>Jewish

yesssss, cause we don't have enough Jewish shows yet.

>America be like, are they Jewish or Italian?
>Italian Jews!

Loren Bouchard is literally an Italian Jew though.

French-Canadian Italian Jew.

Yes, thanks for asking

I do.

First two seasons are fantastic. Season 3 is pretty good. 4 and 5 are less good but not bad by any means, and still have great moments. Haven't seen season 6 yet.

One of my go-to comfy shows for when I'm feeling down.