Strain Thread

Strain Thread

Only 3 episodes left counting tonight. Last weeks ending seemed to leave everyone in a sticky situation, lets see how they get out of this one lol.

Anyone else feel like licking that stub right now?

slow thread lol, guess everyone is watching the debate

what I miss?

also cucks are probably watching debate 2.0 electric bugaloo

>lol
>>>/normiebook/

would have been better if they suicided because they had no hope left instead of avoiding turning

Usual streams full of debate.
Can anyone share a stream?

I read the books and was really amused by them. They aren't great, serious, or important literature but boy howdy are they fun and interesting. If President Trump does not send me back to Ethiopia when he is elected, I would like to read more books like this. The story went in really interesting directions.

was expecting the cab to get jacked while they were out of it honestly

maybe someone peed in it instead

kek, Palmer brought his nurse along for the ride

Flashback time!

>Eichosrt given a POW a loaded gun

jesus christ, when he was human he didn't give a fuck whether he lived or died did he?

This is getting actually emotional.

Palmer is such a disgusting character

Ought to be buried alive.

>14 replies

holy shit, this show is dead

everyone is getting turned into vampires there's not many of us left bruh

not really, i think its just the debate being tonight.

no they just can't resist the Trump spectacle

Cred Forums is shit for livethreads for almost anything

you don't even get decent discussion of new release movies until they hit the piratesphere

I feel like nurse is about to get kill

>it was really horse semen

This was a great post.

Why are so many great posts ITT going unreplied-to?

because there aren't any

exactly I'm still DL it

>you don't even get decent discussion of new release movies until they hit the piratesphere
Did you really expect me to go to the cinema to watch every single movie. Fuck off

Jesus Christ that bitch is over six feet tall

I knew she was big enough to not look like a midget next to Kevin Durand but this is ridiculous

What was inside the ship from Egypt?

a smaller ship from Israel

Tractor parts. They said it like a million fucking times.

Setrakian: "Now you must do for your father, what he could not do for his. You need to forgive him..."
Fett: "What could does my forgiveness do him now"
Setrakian: "It is the same,,, to forgive it is to set a prisoner free and discover that prisoner, was you..."

Man those feels. I cant hold them

But in another episode they talk about a vampire in Egypt, trapped in a coffin.

Would that body of that vampire be there and the Master wants it?

>It is the same,,, to forgive it is to set a prisoner free and discover that prisoner, was you...

How far did this show fall for me to watch wrestling over this

tfw when they do a crazy flashback set in ancient egypt

Its quite possible the Master is intending to slaughter the rest of the other ancients in one move.

>inb4 shit takes a wrong turn at Albuquerque and the Master releases the imprisoned Ancient from Egypt since he was the older bro that taught him everything

Just caught up to the newest episode
The eye stuff spooked me

so they're taking over Fett/Nora from the books, right?

hopefully they do actually fuck and is not written like the book where they acted like kids and giggle just because they locked eyes for a second

>scene ends with concentration camp Jews being executed
>cut to present day scene with an oven
>within oven is silver being melted down
Strain's editor is a mad man!

Keeping Eldritch alive was smart. Those Eldritch Eichhorst chats are funny.

so glad I stopped watching this after 3 episodes of season 1. Sounds just awful

Haven't read the books but I'm hoping Eichorst feeds on him. The look on Palmer's face when he finds the Master used him all along will be epic.

Bet Eichnorst's men were watching to see if the collaborates might turn the pistol on our favorite Nazi butler.

>holy shit, this show is dead

pls no QQ

What's the point of Gus? Does he do anything in the books? He hasn't been involved with the main story in any way meaningful way. At this point his scenes just feel like a complete waste of time.

The showrunners have no idea what to do with him and Angel has been incredibly underwhelming because of it.

I agree. Him rebelling against the master is great.

That scene was pretty kino.

i dont understand why show is fucking awesome. Sure its a little slow at times but theres always big pay offs.
I cant for the life of me imagine how a show where theres a fucking Nazi vampire gloating about killing jews isnt popular on Cred Forums

I agree but I guess his character is too well liked by the fans. What I want to know is what was the purpose of Palmer's first black manservant. They did all that work and spent all that time to get him to defect and he dies the next scene. What the fuck was the point?

I'd take it whole.

Why is Eichorst the best character?

some good scenes this episode but this season feels so random, like they have no idea what to do anymore

>Haven't read the books
You know that scene where Palmer fucks up the auction and The Master eats his waifu as punishment?

Yeah in the book there was no waifu, the big guy just slowly pulls Palmer's head off while Eichorst laughs

Wheels has already outlived his own death scene

>They did all that work and spent all that time to get him to defect and he dies the next scene. What the fuck was the point?
He landed a starring role on Dark Matter

Funny thing is Kelly also appears on that show but only as a ghost or flashback

Ah shit I just realized she's leaving The Strain too because she's gonna be the lead character in Candle Cove

Are the characters still fucking idiots?

Should of figured that was the reason.

What are you talking about? The main characters are pretty fucking smart especially Fett and LezBrit.

good call by the showmakers to keep him around

Heh never thought about that

They lure The Master to a pier using his precious book

They stun him with a silver grenade then chop his fucking head off

A big red worm, 10x the size of the regular white vampire worms crawls out of his neckhole

Our heroes stand around and stare at this incredibly conspicuous bug as it crawls away and disappears down a storm drain, then congratulate each other on killing The Master and saving the world.

are you serious? it's just a big red bug, it's probably nothing!