Black Mirror

So the new season of Black Mirror premieres on Netflix the 21st of this month! Can we get a general going? Discussions on episodes? What's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/a/luka-artificial-intelligence-memorial-roman-mazurenko-bot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nosedive is the one I'm hyped about.

I haven't looked into the episodes that are coming out. I want to be completely surprised. I really like 15 Million Merits, White Bear, and White Christmas. Those were my favorites out of the two seasons. I'm so excited

This, don't spoil yourself on synopsis or titles.
The best part of Netflix is they are gonna drop 6 episodes at once. Kinda hard to discuss shit like that but whatever.

American actors is going to be weird

It's just a pleb version of the Twilight Zone

I didn't know they were doing American actors. I knew they bought the rights but I thought it was still going to be British. I'm still going to watch it. I'll miss the accents though

Black Mirror but now on netflix so all the plebs you know will be talking about it.

As a fan of the Twilight Zone I like to think of it as a more modern day version. You have your opinions though

The Entire History of You is the best episode of the show so far

It's between that one or Be Right Back. Especially because they feel so close to possible.

I'm torn between White Bear Nad White Christmas. Both of those just surprised the fuck out of me. I felt so bad for the lady in White Bear until you find out what she did. With White Christmas the very end when he's blocked by everyone. That would just suck. Can we all agree that in White Christmas if that bitch Beth just told him the truth none of it would have ever happened?

> the you just saw something about a lady who made an AI/app that sounds like her dead friend
> she got the idea from Black Mirror

Honestly, they're nothing alike. People who tend to compare both probably think those are the only anthology shows in existence.

Be Right Back was a really good idea, like you said one of the more plausible ones, but the execution was really lacking.

theverge.com/a/luka-artificial-intelligence-memorial-roman-mazurenko-bot

Here's the link if anyone is interes

The ending was the only part that really rubbed me the wrong way. Her deciding to keep Ash in the attic didn't make any sense as part of her character. It was just done that way to match what he said about his brother's stuff being shoved up there after he died.

maybe the most heavy handed show i've ever watched.

>White Christmas
Best episode

Seriously though. If this botch would've just came clean from the beginning things wouldn't have turned out the way they did. It's all her fault

yeah she was a cunt. the cookies where interesting too. Reminded me of this comic

Forgot pic

I feel like I've already talked about Black Mirror on Cred Forums enough.

What did Cred Forums think of Black Mirror anyway?

I enjoyed it, tried getting my friends to watch it but they only saw the pigfucker ep and bottled out of the rest, is it time for me to get new friends or were they in the right?

Well the first episode is kid a weak compared to rest. I al.osteoporosis didn't watch more after that one, but I give things a chance. White Bear is best episode. I wish we did shit like that to sickos.

The first episode is there as a normie filter so I guess it worked.

God please have an episode with a happy ending. Even the superior American version The Twilight Zone had happy episodes, this show is nothing a but depressing look into the dystopian nightmare future.

this is the most hyped i've been about a netflix show since HoC

No. I love the depressing endings.

According to reviewers we will have some happy endings by black mirror standards.

Worst episode?

Fuck yourself general faggot

Yes. I get what it's trying to say but it's just not entertaining in the slightest.

I do every night

prepare for racemixing

of course

That's already happened in White Bear

> little girls parents
> killer chick had white bf

FUCK ALL NIGGERS

Christmas Special > The Entire History of you > The National Anthem > 15 Mio Merrits > Be Right Back > White bear >>>>> dogshit > The Waldo Moment

Christmas Special > The Entire History of you > 15 Mill Merrits > White Bear > Be Right Back> The National Anthem>>>>> dogshit > The Waldo Moment

> fixed

this is correct

You've made a really bad post here.

I'm not even someone you replied to. Just letting you know, you suck.

objectively correct