Mike > Rich > Jay > Bald > Canadians > Jessie >b

Mike > Rich > Jay > Bald > Canadians > Jessie >b
Josh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zvv-kgq6YWw
youtube.com/watch?v=qcrvXD8uCZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What type of viewing order is that?

Horrible how can you watch anything in that order?

who the fuck cares, they're not your friends, they don't even know what Cred Forums is faggot

Clearly Rich > Mike > Jessie (Rip) > Jack > Josh > Jay > Canadians.

Only putting Jay so far back because he's mostly.... just there.

Every time Rich laughs, an angel gets its wings.

>bald above anything
>rich above jay

rich is extremely overrated. he was ok back when they used him sparringly, but now that he's has his own vidya series and shows up in every capeshit hitb, he's been shown to be shit

Good post

Mike > Jay >>> Rich >>> everyone but aids moby >>> aids moby

>canadians above any of them

He's an intelligent and nice guy (like all the RLM core group) and a pretty talented commentator. He usually describes in the third person; he doesn't internalize the subject. He's as good as Jay in that regard.Jack is also not naturally a particularly funny person, although once in a blue moon he really nails it.

The kids don't like him because he also radiates "I'm-a-better-than-you-adult-SJW"; and perhaps because he co-hosts a video game webshow but clearly doesn't seem to know or care all that much about videogames; whereas Rich-- however good he may or may not be as a commentator-- is obviously really invested in them and loves them deeply.

In the grand scheme of things, Jack is a good guy, like the rest of the RLM bunch.

Except for Third Reich Mike. That dude is a fucking maniac.

I gotta ask. I've seen the clip of "someone" in a parking lot knocking someone out many times. Many times. I always thought it was a joke but it stuck really hard and I missed the initial reaction and discovery.

Was that really Mike in that clip with the backwards hat. I just don't believe it. Mike was lanky looking before and then gained weight. That guy looked in shape. And I just don't see Mike wearing a backwards cap. But the way this meme lives on I feel like it might be true. Which is it?

>all these niggers underrating Jim and lumping him in with Colin

Jim is lowkey hilarious. Go watch Pewdiepie you dumb children.

1) mike
2) rich
3) Jay
4) no one else matters
5) dogshit
>9001) canucks

Aids Moby kinda redeemed himself on one of the BotW videos. Also Mike > doesn't matter because I wouldn't watch it without him.

You mean this one?

youtu.be/Zvv-kgq6YWw

>Aids Moby kinda redeemed himself on one of the BotW videos

fucking how?
>someone makes an edgy joke
>he pretends to be shocked
>mouth agape
>looks at the camera as if to say "wow, viewer at home, can you believe he said that?!?!?!?!? I KNOW RIGHT????!??!!!!?"
>it's gotten so bad the editor, mike or jay
>cuts to a different angle every time he starts to do it

he's just as bad as ever

>1. Mike
>2. Jay
>3. Rich

POWER GAP

>4. A steaming pile of shit
>5. AIDS Moby
>6. Everyone else not otherwise mentioned

POWER GAP

>7. Beardfat

Only true answer

Based mike

Beard fat is way worse than Aids Moby. Exploding gophers and that one Conan knockoff in BOTW redeemed him while beard fat stayed terrible since he was first introduced.

Is this penis size ranking?

Yeah this one. It has persisted so long that I am no less second guessing the meme logic

I give you what I call the Machete-order

Bald (Jack) > Jay > Rich > Josh > Jessie

You skip Mike.

I'm pleased that most people here sensibly put Mike first.

He does seem to have fairly pleb taste at times, but he's clearly the wittiest of the group, probably wittier than the rest combined. He's clearly the voice, literally, conceptually, and writing-wise, behind the Plinkett reviews, and in every BOTW, virtually every witty joke is by him.

Go to bed Jack.

Mike > Jay = Rich >>> everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beardfat

Mike > Rich > Jay > There are other people? Them I guess > Bald

who's that redhead girl, she was adorable. Haven't seen her for ages.

>Mike "White Goon" Stoklasa

Plinkett > *

Deffo is

what happen Jessie

Jay has the best taste, but Mike is definitely the most charismatic and funny of the bunch.

>Jay has the best taste
I've always though that, but he's more likely to be pretentious as well.

How is he pretentious? Faggots that are insecure about their own taste sure love to overuse that word.

This desu senpai

He likes experimental shit.

And? Why does this fact trigger you? Is it because your intelligence allows you to understand only capeshit

And he also likes big budget Marvel movies. So what's your point?

kek, it doesn't trigger me, it's just I'm perfectly aware that most "experimental" films and just hacks struggling to make memorable visuals, while sacrificing every other essential element to films, like plot, or character motivation, or coherency.
>And he also likes big budget Marvel movies.
That's his problem. You don't have to be pretentious to dislike that garbage.

This really is one major issue I have with these guys, they actually like Marvel garbage and can't see the multitudes of qualities possessed by directors like Zack Snyder and Michael Bay.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like a fucking moron.

>Micheal Bay
?

This man has done nothing remotely decent for at least a decade except Pain and Gain, and even that was pretty bad.

Yes, don't even bother explaining to me how the Magic Mountain is a masterpiece and a true work of genius, because I'm obviously too much a "fucking moron" that I wouldn't understand.

Haha wow you sound like a completely insecure faggot.

Every single one of his films are of extremely high cinematic quality, he is a master craftsman and utilizes motion, depth and color brilliantly.

I highly recommend his latest film 13 Hours, if you'd like to see something more serious from him.

That was really rude. Please apologize.

>insecure
Not going to lie, I don't see how you could possibly come up with that. "Shallow" or "dimwitted" might make sense, but I don't see how I'm insecure. I think experimental films are just terrible and I think anybody who isn't delusional or pretentious would see this.

Maybe I'm an idiot for thinking that, or not seeing how I could be insecure. Maybe I'm insecure for suggesting what could be more appropriate insults.

>anyone that likes a movie that I don't like is pretentious
Jesus Christ, you're embarrassing yourself.

I hope I'm being baited. His movies are definitely fast moving and he can clearly orchestrate hectic scenes, but his characters are incredibly shallow, and from the Transformers films, utterly revolting.

But are you really defending the Transformers films? If not, this has basically been his primary production for some time now, so it's fair to judge him on that basis. If you think these movies are "good," or "decent," or "okay," or even "watchable," then we have nothing to discuss because I am being baited or you are retarded.

Mike > Rich > Jay > everyone else > a giant pile of dog shit > a dead tranny > a living tranny > Max Landis

>characters
Not cinema.

Semi-related: Do you enjoy the films of Woody Allen?

I think I gave my reasons. I would at least say that they're pretentious from my perspective, just like I consider them shallow when they enjoy worthless capeshit.

>13 Hours
>serious
Just because he didn't make dick jokes or bloat his picture up with CGI doesn't make the movie serious. It's about as overblown as Olympus Has Fallen, but much longer and more repetitive.
>terrorists shoot up at waving American flag
>soldiers talk about going home to their loved ones in the most bland of dialogue
>action sequences overblown to the point where it should've been called Bay's Call of Duty
>3 goddamn hours of "I can't wait to go home" and big explosions on repeat
>That cliche as fuck scene where the family photos falls during an explosion

>Not cinema.
Is this some meme? That's horseshit and you know it.

I haven't watched any of Allen's films, but I shut off Sleeper like halfway through because I didn't care for it.

>not finishing movies no matter what
>having this little respect for cinema
baka

Do you even know what the word pretentious means? Or do you just use it for any movie that doesn't follow your personal idea of what structure is?

Characters and plot are tertiary at best.

Good, at least you don't enjoy that hack.

There might be some benefit to this mentality, but I don't think it would have benefited me in the least to keep watching that film. It could have gotten a lot better and I might be in a better position to criticize it and I might not be reproved by faggots like you for not finishing the film, but my time is too precious, and this coming from someone who's posting on Cred Forums.

>pretentious: attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
I think I do.

>Or do you just use it for any movie that doesn't follow your personal idea of what structure is?
I didn't call the movie pretentious, only people that say they're good.

Again, total fucking nonsense. There are plenty of great movies that derive most of their quality from their plots and characters. I would say there are some films where not all elements are equal to each other in importance, but when you have films that completely fail in one regard, I can say, "Well, some other film has just as good cinematography as this does, but actually has a plot, so it tried while this didn't."

>There are plenty of great movies that derive most of their quality from their plots and characters
No there is not.

Mike's girlfriend Jessie disappeared from RLM videos due to internet creeps.

>anyone that finds something to appreciate in films that I don't is pretentious
You're a little faggot, dude.

your opinion matters

I think it goes beyond that, to which he's isn't more clearly aware of how pretentious the filmakers are. He also seems to enjoy exploitation movies that probably form of films,.

I don't want to keep arguing this, but I think there's a double standard because I'm calling somebody pretentious. If somebody called another person a pleb for liking capeshit, you probably wouldn't bat an eye.

>If somebody called another person a pleb for liking capeshit, you probably wouldn't bat an eye.
If they had half baked, unintelligent reasons for doing so, sure. Again, you sound like a fucking moron.

I bet the quality of the films would speak for themselves, which I think is the case here.

current: jay >> rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike >>> aids

all time: mike >>>> jay = rich >>>>>>> jessie >>>>>>>>>>> canada >>>> aids >>>>>>>>>>>> beard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> max landis

rich has the most potential though. just gotta get him working.

>current: jay >> rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike >>> aids
What possible reason could you have for this? Is it because he wanted Rey or Poe to get blacked?

>genuine human reaction

Jay >>>>> Bald > Canadians > Josh > Jessie > Rich > fat autistic has-been

Leave and never come back

youtube.com/watch?v=qcrvXD8uCZg

>"we have six movies that are in the negative"
>doesn't name all of them

triggered

>Mike "I need more BBC in my movies" Stoklassa
>based

Pick one.

thoughts?

>Josh > Jay
How about you fucking delete this right now if you know what's good for you.