So true....so true

So true....so true.....

This is what comedians do when they're broken down and don't have good material anymore. They go for the applause and not the humor. It's sad, because you can trace how funny he started out via his stand-up albums until now, where he's run out of jokes almost completely. Sad.

>robotic cunt vs. insane yuppie

America 2016, ladies and gentlemen.

The "jokes" are shit but I like seeing Judge Holden references

I'm still not clear if I should read Twitter caps from top to bottom, or bottom to top.

Always thought he was a repressed homosexual.

when was the exact last time he was funny?

Reminder Patton was the one who fired the first shots of personal attack against James for not wanting to see Cisbusters.

he got hurt so bad by trolls that he has no choice but to sit there angrily tweeting in support of Hillary

I almost feel sorry for him

le epic twitter post

This is what I'm talking about when these fucking retards are sanctifying a disgusting human being like Hillary Clinton, KNOWING she's done awful terrible shit.
>SHE'S SO MAGNIFICENT AND WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND BRAVE
They're doing it with their eyes wide open only because there's a fucking clown on the other side. It's absolutely disgusting and I hope this country goes to shit and gets nuked

Yeah because you're as much of an attention seeking ACKNOWLEDGE ME ACKNOWLEDGE ME normie fag as he is. He could have just mentioned Holden but he had to put the name of the book in all fucking capitals just so that everyone knows what a super intellectual he is because he read a book one time, just like yourself
Fuck you you fucking poseur you fucking slimey shit

It is hilarious that simpsons predicted this, not even on a normal episode but one of those halloween ones that don't count.

Amerikkka is fucked eitherway.

Good lord what an abrasive cunt

Ugh all these comedians are fucking pundits now

It feels like Patton has lost his mind over the past year.

wife*

>I almost feel sorry for him
I do feel sorry for him. He is obviously still grieving but insists on remaining active on Twitter. What a nightmare his life must be right now.

I think it's bottom to top. Confuses me too, but that's probably because I don't go on fucking Twitter.

who was Holden in the audience?

looks like patton still cant recognize a dying hag

Who is the young urban professional?

when was the last time you were also a pretentious self-righteous liberal?

I guess the big o' fat dude.

Twitter is the shittiest possible platform to blog on. Might the the shittiest platform overall.

It's Trumps primary medium.

Patton Oswald is a shill. I swear leftists pay this guy to tweet in support of whatever. The AVGN incident was so blatant and out of the blue.

isn't this guy suppose to be a comedian?

I want to go back to a time where comedians spent time on just being funny instead of trying to shove an agenda down your throat.

Jon Stewart was the most destructive thing that ever happened to comedy or political discussion

why isn't social media dead yet

I agree.

That fat nerd beta didn't learn his fucking lesson.

*News Flash* Comedians have always been political all the way back to even Roman times.

>Comedian
Has anyone ever laughed at anything he said
Like any joke not him just being stupid?

fuck this midget and his dead wife for even mentioning that shit in relation to this fucking shit show

i didn't have complete and utter hatred for him before, just mild contempt, but if i had the money i would hire someone to rape his wife's corpse daily and then do them same to him with a still dirty dick while he cries

fucking fuck this little unfunny DUDE NERDS narcissistic faggot nobody

He was always a cunt user

it's been awhile since i've read it, but wasn't Holden tall and ripped?

He was tall and fat and albino.

>Judge Holden in the audience

There was a 7 foot hairless white man built like Arnold in the audience?

HAAY PATTON OZBERG STAY SAFE GURRRRRL HAAAY

Underrated

>built like arnold

Holden literally dances around naked in the book and his fat fleshiness is described in morbid detail.

>MY WIFE IS DEAD
>GIVE ME ATTENTION

was Holden fat or ripped, you guys are confusing me.

I remember him being ripped.

>he swifty jew
What did he mean by that

>Jon Stewart was the most destructive thing that ever happened to comedy or political discussion
His "comedy" was shit because it rarely had a punchline or clever word play. It was just him putting on a silly voice and repeating an exaggerated version of what he wanted his political rivals to have said.
Fuck I couldn't stand that show.

>the shifty jew

and they say anti-semtism is dead sm-h

I always thought of him as built since he was described as having immense physical strength and supernatural speed. He lifted a howitzer with one hand.

the moderator

>robotic cunt

I wish. Most robots aren't capable of the reprehensible shit Hillary does.