PUSSY STATUS = GRABBED

PUSSY STATUS = GRABBED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1IicWHwPM
youtube.com/watch?v=XitC1P7TiAI
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/09/winners-and-losers-from-the-2nd-presidential-debate/
politicususa.com/2016/10/09/winners-losers-town-hall-presidential-debate.html
bustle.com/articles/188647-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-there-was-a-winner-but-we-need-perspective-on-it
latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-second-presidential-debate-scorecard/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: latimes/news/opinion/commentary (L.A. Times - Commentary)
theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/09/first-presidential-debate-clinton-trump-2016/501647/
cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/clinton-wins-debate-but-trump-exceeds-expectations/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!BAQkV1g2gHv/
youtube.com/watch?v=SgGF4-GTPnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

what happened

FUCKING BASED

That cheer response was weak as fuck though

Trump raped Hillary on live TV and Bill joined him.

and then it crumbled into dust.

Too bad he went back to debate 1 trump after this. Gosh this whole debate was a shit fest for him beyond this joke

fuck off Cred Forums

>bonker status = clonked

>fuck off Cred Forums
DELICIOUS TEARS

yours will be even more delicious in a month

i think you accidentally posted on the wrong website. this is not reddit.com

Dey tooker

>being this delusional

follow your leader and roll over and die like a bitch

DAT DELUSION

should have dropped the mic and walked off stage after that

I think you posted on the wrong board. This isn't or r/the_donald

Hillary and the moderators attempted to team up on Trump and destroy him.

Trump recovered and promptly BTFO'd Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1IicWHwPM

>saying this when Cred Forums is being flooded with refugees from r/thedonald.
Cred Forums is the most reddit friendly board atm.

Wait, this was supposed to be good moment for Trump? He just looks like petulant child

No just look at all the other offtopic threads you like but don't report. Hes posted on Cred Forums

someone give me transcript of this i cant watch youtube

Hillary sheep all over the web are fucking furious right now.

Shit is absolutely amazing, they were so confident that Hillary would end Trump tonight with the sex comments and it just totally fucking backfired.

This was a truly amazing televised event.

literally something a paid shill would say

Hillary finishing up an answer to a question:
>"It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Trump:
>"Yeah, cuz you'd be in jail..."

>whats ur favorite part about each other
fucking americans

And the crowd erupted into deep laughter at Trump's clever retort.

I felt second hand embarrassment for Hillary Clinton.

Wow I'm definitely voting for Trump now!

Was that sarcasm? If so, I totally believe Hillary did nothing wrong now!

>Trump says he admires that she won't give up
>Hillary says some vague comment about Trump's children and then veers off to unrelated topics
God that was embarrassing

SAUCY MOTHERFUCKER

>Trump:
>>"Yeah, cuz you'd be in jail..."

That was officially the climax during the debate, and I'm not talking about the debate itself.

RUH ROH

Seriously. Liberals have gotten increasingly erratic and extreme in the past couple of years, to the point where saying anything even remotely positive about someone guilty of wrongthink is practically ideological treason.

Trump managed to stay on message while still saying something genuinely complimentary, like we expect from a politician. Fine, so it wasn't heartfelt, but it wasn't damning with faint praise either.

Shillary literally could not actually answer the question. She was asked to name one thing she admires about Donald Trump. And she rambled about his children instead. It makes her look like an extremist wingnut.

I feel like most loosely involved, unaffiliated swing voters are sick of the idea of a government that can't get its shit together or work together. Shillary makes herself look like a hardliner, and that's not an easy thing to do when your opponent is Trump.

FACT CHECK THAT ON THE FLY PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=XitC1P7TiAI

SHIEEEEEEEET

Reminder that this happened

at least twice

her shit bag probably needs emptied

Trump got fucking annihilated. He did absurdly worse than he did in the already bad first debate.

did she lick it off her face?

how can bernouts vote for her

>My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders

are you not yet tired of the (You)s

the effect diminishes with each one, savor it

>the zoom
this webm is killing my sides

the funniest part about that incident was hearing the audience laughing right after he ate it

She didn't even react

It kept landing on her

lel

How can drumpfkins recover

Because..

#CorpseGate

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES

lol

WEW
E
W

Jesus Christ the Cred Forums leakage is worse on here than it is on Cred Forums.

Just fuck off already. No one cares.

you have to go back

You know she liked it

Your Mom's leakage is worse on here than it is on Cred Forums.

>people keep strict fact checking Trump and in doing so, reveal that the core of his message is completely true
Do you think the news networks are self-aware how ridiculous this stuff is?
Like when they fact-checked that black-on-black crime statistic Trump retweeted and it was a marginal difference to the most up to date numbers.

do you want to talk about lawrence of arabia for the 34554th time instead

>Cred Forums
They're the ones that spam these threads mate
Cred Forums has said and has been saying for years that they don't care about Cred Forums

Maybe, just maybe, that's how Cred Forums is, fuckboi

Most people are saying she won the debate though outside of conservative echochambers. You faggots said Trump won last time too when he clearly didn't.

>the people in your social circle
>most people

They aren't CNN is but we now have proof that they're corrupt as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

Have you been keeping up with American politics?

We used to shoot eachother over a disagreement about undergarments, and things haven't necessarily gone uphill from that.

The marketing for Westworld is on point

most of the time trump mumbled and was incoherent in his thought process. He also paced back in forth while Hilary purposely remain calm to contrast him.

Can't wait for the fallout from him throwing his vp under the bus

>You faggots said Trump won last time too when he clearly didn't.
This though.

These Cred Forums trump supporters are incapable of seeing anything objectively and also incapable of knowing how biased they are. I would guess that this will turn out sort of as a tie even though I felt like Hillary did better because I am capable of having a nuanced view and recognizing that not everyone sees things the way I do.

why didnt he drop the mic after that

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/09/winners-and-losers-from-the-2nd-presidential-debate/

>politicususa.com/2016/10/09/winners-losers-town-hall-presidential-debate.html

>bustle.com/articles/188647-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-there-was-a-winner-but-we-need-perspective-on-it

>latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-second-presidential-debate-scorecard/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: latimes/news/opinion/commentary (L.A. Times - Commentary)

>theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/09/first-presidential-debate-clinton-trump-2016/501647/

Also

>cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/clinton-wins-debate-but-trump-exceeds-expectations/

The only people saying Trump won are, surprise, Breitbart and Fox News.

>Opinion pieces

Not going to talk about the corruption at CNN I see?

>that moment when clinton passed out and trump/bill went tag team on her
Pretty sure she won guys

>The media is liberal biased
Wow shocking.

Honestly, all it proves is the only two press that could profit from saying that, the rest profit more from lying and saying Hillary won, Fox News is allowed to tell the truth.

I found that moment a little awkward, considering Trump left his microphone on and you could hear the rhythmic slapping as they spitroasted her unconscious body.

>Fox News is allowed to tell the truth
Kek, okay user. Fox News never lies. You're brainwashed as fuck.

Meanwhile CNN is telling people what to say and lying about them being "Undecided"

Yeah I'm surprised they let it go on for as long as they did, but the female moderator did seem to enjoy it so I guess it was just her thing

A comparison of this thread to the one on the first debate is very telling. The first one was a CTR raid with dozens of Clinton supporters appearing from nowhere, and absurd on its face as a purported expression of Cred Forums opinion - it wasn't even worth posting on, so completely unconvincing was it. This time, how quiet the CTR element are by comparison! There's still time for them to swarm on, but I doubt they will, somehow. They probably realized Cred Forums is a lost cause for their purposes and are just waiting for Hillary to get in and pass legislation to outlaw a depressed cartoon frog.

So CNN and Fox news are both corrupt shitholes. Meanwhile there are all those other outlets that are saying Hillary won a well.

They're all fucking corrupt, that's the point. The atlantic literally endorsed Hillary.

*curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

Yeah, user. Posting on Cred Forums-lite is a clear indication of how the debate went. I was here last time and there were a shit ton of people saying Trump won.

>Honestly, all it proves is the only two press that could profit from saying that, the rest profit more from lying and saying Hillary won, Fox News is allowed to tell the truth.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THESE NIGGERS, SPICS AND MUDSLIMES ARE ALLOWED HERE, YOU AND YOUR FUCKING KIKE BACKERS, I SWEAR, IF I BECOME PRESIDENT, YOU'D BE IN JAIL!"
Holy shit, Trump really went off on her this time

>endorsement means corruption

People with this level of idiocy actually get to vote

>The atlantic literally endorsed Hillary
>fucking corrupt
>Trump supporters are this stupid

Do you know what a political endorsement is, user?

How fucking old are you, 12?

This is pretty poor reasoning friendo.

If every newspaper is just driven by what makes them profit, then every newspaper might be just lying in order to satisfy its readers. Using this reasoning, maybe Fox is just lying in order to make a profit from its readers. Just because opinions disagree with you doesn't mean they are lies.

You really sound like you either have an IQ of about 70 or you're very young.

I knew this was coming after Raimi was brought on to the debate prep team

No, you're lying about the paid work you were doing only a few days ago, bizarrely. It was impossible to get a real conversation going, so thick was the CTR shilling. You can check this in the archive, not that you need to, as you know you're lying, but anyone who wants to know can see that the thread here after the first debate was a mass of record-correctors agreeing with each other.

All I'm observing is that Cred Forums is not now being targeted by large numbers of your colleagues, which is a good thing in my view, we can discuss our guy's performance without time-consuming interruptions.

Literally didn't say that but feel free to draw a false implication if it supports your argument.

I'm sure you're actually convinced when an outlet that endorses a presidential candidate claims that said candidate won a debate.

The media as a whole abandoned any facade of impartiality during this election, most of them aren't even claiming otherwise. If you're actually using mainstream media outlets to prove any sort of argument at this point then you're either deluded or just ignorant.

It's about ethics in political journalism.

>Do you know what a political endorsement is, user?
Yeah, it's something that should be made illegal.

>the pro-Trump supporters are also the types of paranoid anons that accuse other people of being shills just for having an opinion

This is slightly sad. I fucking wish I was getting paid to past here.

So it's a question of who has the biggest reach.

As a bong who's seen every election of his lifetime interfered with by Murdoch, I hope you get Trump. That way, Americans might start to care about who runs their media.

Good fuckin movie

Are all Cred Forums shills just Cred Forums 14 year olds who can't even vote?

News sources should not be allowed to endorse candidates

They should well be allowed, but they shouldn't be taken seriously as an impartial source of news afterwards and used as a foundation for an argument regarding the election.

No, if you were on that thread, and are now describing it the way you are, you are a liar. I assume you're lying because it benefits you in some way. On the basis of the post I'm replying to now, I'd say that it's very clear that you don't talk like you're from 'round here. You sound like nu-male Twitter, you sound like SJW reddit, you do not sound like people who post here regularly.

:^)

You're a complete idiot.

please go back to /r/ShitRedditSays or SA

yeah 90%, the other 10% have autism and are vicariously living out their manly power fantasies through Trump

>telling Cred Forums to fuck off

absolute madman
>bill's fw

>nate silver

I agree. Having our news media achieve its apotheosis only when it plugs into to being an arm of a candidate's political machine every four years is sick, and defeats the point of mainstream media, which is to carry news as fast and far as possible. These people sign up to their respective feeds of mendacity and spin, and keep it up until the damage is done one way or another.

Why are you 12 years old?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!BAQkV1g2gHv/

Just go to news sources that don't editorialize or have much bias. Exclusively use Reuters as your news source.

If you go to off-base sites like Breitbart, Slate, Huffpost, etc. then you are part of the problem. The sites aren't the problem, the people who visit them exclusively are part of the problem.

An emoji in your image title is about the most obvious red flag imaginable, record-corrector-san. Three old Spanish groats with holes in the middle have been deposited in your account.

>It's real

I jacked his trip on Cred Forums while he was supporting Trump(he accidentally posted his PW) Gags on you pablo

>muh classic us vs. them trump supporter mentality
>all those maymay buzzwords

lel I've been here since 2013. I know what I saw and it was delusional fucks like you claiming Trump won. You sound like you're a backwoods dumbass who lives alone and thinks big government is listening to his thoughts.

Whats the difference between pole and tumble?

ONES FAT AND STUPID AND THE OTHERS FAT STUPID AND A MALE
pffft ahahwhwh

Trump is a genius. Claim: obvious caricature of awfulness. Truth: appalling fact we would never have mentioned without his goading.

If Trump doesn't win, the United States of America is not the country it has appeared to be for the last 238 years.

Does anyone know the name of the song they sang at the end?

I thought a musical duet was a nice humanizing moment of togetherness in this toxic presidential election.

>John Addams was literally the one to reveal to everyone that Jefferson was fucking his slace

Us vs. them is the mentality of everyone engaged with the political process of a two-party state. That's why two-party systems are fucked.

>since 2013

Right, so you're a newfag. Surely by now you should have noticed how we talk here. Do you have a problem with language acquisition?

It'll probably be about the same in a couple of days after all of the polls have come out. I doubt that this debate changed much for independents.

Fucking wrecked

"It Ain't Me"

>stop getting involved in politics, people reeee. Just enjoy your sedated entertainment with the latest episode of GoT and the new mafia game
Wow, (((they))) are getting scared.

Did you seriously forget to mention every single one of those links are liberal echo-chambers?

It was 'I'm Coming Up Your Ass, I'm So Bored Of Your Cunt' by Whitehouse.

CROOKED HILLARY

Do you have a problem with paranoia and normal human interactions?

SHIZZALIFE??

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

I imagine Hillary Clinton would have Joan Crawford's singing voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgGF4-GTPnE

Pol, being the Trump cocksuckers and ass lickers they are, didnt even wait until the debate was over to shill their "Trump win" threads over here at (((tv and film)))

More rational people note that neither of them really won, as Trump sperged out and answered no questions while acting like a petulant manchild, and Hillary gave bare bones bullshit answers we already know.

Everything that isn't breitbart or infowars is a libreal rag to you

Dem trips. LET IT BE KNOWN

We can see what you are, this will be fruitless for you.

>not understanding how math and statistics work.
>Thinking Trump is anywhere near what he needs

>liberal echo-chambers
lel okay, champ

How are the splinters in your ass, Jesse?

shill leave