*Record scratch*

*Record scratch*

*Freeze Frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It all stareted when a website called Cred Forums.
Yeah, THAT Cred Forums

I was just a young, hot little loli
But then it all changed

lol even fox polls say clinton won the debate

how mad is she rn that she lost a debate to a LITERAL meme

>literal

Thank you for Correcting The Record™.

10 Cents have been deposited in your account

What did they mean by this?

Is this the first candidate to completely turn their run around by the presidential debates alone? Trump basically had this until these 2 debates. What the fuck is happening?

>bill's face when he sees the women he raped

LMAO

this was TV gold

who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

yeah TYPING LIKE THIS means that she broke THE LAW and should be IN JAIL XDXDXD

Sometimes people think I'm dead! Well, they're only half right.

Is this your first debate?

Like honestly, is Cred Forums mostly full of underage who are only just now able to vote?

This shit with the teams handing out signs isn't fucking new.

>lie to FBI
>delete evidence after getting a subpoena

?
calm down

lol nice try, CTR. Trump destroyed her in this debate despite the """"moderators"""" clearly being on Killary's side.

>has an active thread up RIGHT now urging people to spam polls to say Trump won, with instructions on clearing your cookies and using TOR to do so

And this is from a group who cries shill whenever anyone disagress with them. How fucking rich.

>is Cred Forums mostly full of underage who are only just now able to vote?
uh, yes?

That's from one of her Potemkin rallies, not from the debate.

>CTR CTR CTR
>damage control threads for Trump viewable on the front page of Cred Forums
lmfao

You weren't able to "correct the record" that trump won the first debate, how are you going to do it for this one?

It's the same shit. Happened during both Obama runs. Probably happened before that too. A good majority of the signs and shit at rallies and debates are made and spread out by the teams.

This literally isn't anything new. It's the same fake bullshit as always, but for some reason /po/ is acting like it was just invented.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY

Trump utterly DESTROYED Hillary and her husband tonight. They had literally ALL the advantages going into it and STILL got fucking destroyed.

What the fuck even?

>CNN caught coaching audience members on what to say

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

Is this good television?

> 0.45 cents has been added to your accounts

thank you once again for
CORRECTING THE RECORD

>tfw i do it for free

You can't use Cred Forums memes against Trump you cuck. Your queen had all the firepower going into this debate, along with moderators on her side, and she not only failed to end Trump once and for all, but let Trump style all over her lying, corrupt, self-righteous, hypocritical, holier-than-thou ass.

It was truly a beautiful experience tonight. No Hillary sheep honestly thinks she did good tonight, not a single one.

lol I hate Trump but he zinged the fuck out of her there and Anderson was so clearly beside himself with anal obliteration with his stammering holy shit.

>it's a "i cant take a joke so i post a wall text" guy

My apologies, but you have to understand that Cred Forums is literally being overrun by actual CTR shills and/or shitposting Canadians attempting to troll us and shill for Hill.

I can't afford not to attack any post like that.

They're called opinions

And I promptly shit on them with my own opinion.

Because your opinions are shit

Well she should be you delusional shill.

that's not a wall of text you retard

If people post longer shit i truly feel bad for them

HAND DRAWN SIGNS IMPLY GRASSROOTS SUPPORT

THE TEAMS GENERALLY HAND OUT THE OFFICIAL PRINTED CAMPAIGN SIGNS

SHILLARY'S PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO THINKING SHE'S LIKED

THIS WAS HER ELECTION TO LOSE SINCE THE BEGINNING, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 80% IN ALL POLLING THE WHOLE WAY THRU TILL HER EASY WIN

BUT NOW SHES GONNA LOSE ;^)

Cred Forums thinks every poll is wrong (unless they show Donald leading)
Cred Forums thinks it is still 1984 where white men are a majority of voters
Cred Forums thinks Donald Trump will win the election
It's gonna be a great day on Cred Forums on November 9th. The whole place will burn to the ground.

>Morning, 2064
>Emerge from my Estrogen Based Sleep and Reeducation Pod
>Servbot places my testicles immediately into a clamp to keep me from committing rape, though I was sterilized at birth and all my semen is sent directly through biotubes to our god emperor shillary clitton long may she reign
>Crumple onto the floor and roll outside my house because walking is ableist
>Reach the first gender-checkpoint
>Polygendered pansexual omnifluid otherkin spirit-democrat bibeefcake identifying with the name "Pocacuntus" stamps my privilege passport
>Immediately calls the police to report my homophobia, I was lying with my spine too straight on the floor
>Taken to an underground facility where I have to make plastic casts of vaginas and wear them as necklaces to advertise my obedience
>Establishment takes kindly to me and decides to have me ejected out of a plane into Detroit, where the citizens of Africa 2 can rape and eat me as part of their bi-daily diversity festivals
>Tell my superior officer that I'm too young to die
>Shoots me in the head for being ageist