Who are some celebs you interacted with IRL?

Who are some celebs you interacted with IRL?

Jodie Foster gave me a sandwich in a grocery store parking lot once because she thought I was homeless.

Did you say anything? I wouldn've been like
>Foster you the BOMB in Contact tho

did you offer to lick her ass hole in return?

Exchanged glances at MEW at a waterpark.

Served Leiv Schreiber and his wife when they were on vacation at a theme park. It was just after Goon came out and we had a good chat.

Jodie Foster is legit pretty. No matter what old age does to her, underneath it all you can tell she was definitely good looking once

I've fist bumped Ryan Reynolds.

And discovered Edgar Wright while he was incognito on the floor of Comic Con.

I got fingered outside of a movie theater by Christina Hendricks a couple years ago.

I pretended to be Christina Hendricks so that I could finger some dude's asshole outside of a movie theater a couple years ago.

my fiancee is a make up artist in hollywood and i've tagged along with her. i've seen Olivia Munn naked - averagest body i have ever seen, Yvonne Strahvosky has an awesome body and she's really really a nice person, being Canadian seems to be like that.

Hugh Jackman made a pass at me but I didn't reciprocate, although I was very flattered. Many of the male celebrities in hollywood are gay or bi.

freaky friday was great too

kek

>Jodie Foster gave me a sandwich in a grocery store parking lot once because she thought I was homeless.

And a handjob. KEK

I talked to Tatiana Maslaney and her fat friend at cons a few times. She's fun.

>Could have blown Huge Jackedman
>didn't
how could you fuck up this bad. i'm not even gay i would still fuck around with wolverine

I was walking in downtown Hollywood with my dad and bro, I was like 6. And Little Richard pulls up in a limo with a free copy of some fucking album.

I am not a Little Richard fan.

There's no such thing as downtown hollywood. This is how i know you're bullshitting

I was on the same flight as Chloe Benett 2 years ago and at the gate we had a little back and forth conversation then got on the plane. She seems a lot like her character on Agents of Shield. A bunch of nerdy mexicans/Filipinos were waiting for her to sign shit when we got to LAX. I felt bad for her.

He probably meant the main part with the big mall and shit.

my father and cameron diaz's father were friends before he died. for his surprise 50th birthday she invited many many people and their families to attend (she even paid for flights and hotels in a lot of cases). one half of the party was at her sister's home and the other half was at her own home on the beach. afterwards she personally drove my family back to the hotel.

i was pretty young so i barely remember but i have a picture somewhere with her.

those three sound pretty real
the rest of the stories are obviously bullshit

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I forgot to add in , this rings true

when I visited LA I saw Charlize Theron coming out of a limo
she was really striking

Had a laugh with Bruce Willis when he was in Norway at the same time as Bieber. No one noticed him as they were all crazily running around after JB.

Jelly