If moths had eyes, would they be happier?

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bA7mI7l2sV4
imdb.com/title/tt0365478/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQEeTTHOgTQ
nhentai.net/g/114750/
youtube.com/watch?v=fV5yNh8whOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they do have eyes.

They couldn't be happier.

For God's sake, knob ache

What was an idea Karl had that you actually liked and thought was good or at least interesting?

I liked his movie pitch about a failed actor (played by Ted Danson) that hates Tom Cruise that ends up having the recently deceased Tom Cruise's face transplanted onto his head.

...man-moths?

Sometimes he'll mention something that's absolutely correct but Ricky will cackle away like it's the dumbest thing he ever heard. That frustrates me.

>What are the things in Gremlins called?
That gets me everytime.

But usually he deserves the shit he gets. Even if he's close to a point, you just know he's got it wrong.

Yeah. His heart was in the right place with his idea for solving hunger in Africa, but it's simply impractical to be able to be done.

Moths are already quite happy.

At least Stephen is usually quick to defend Karl.

What was his Africa idea?

I unironically believe that Karl Pilkington's Diary is the greatest book never published.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA7mI7l2sV4

Karl's statement about having a perfect clone and not knowing which of you is the real one made perfect sense but they made fun of it
Also when he talked about falling asleep next to fans, apparently they had never heard of white noise

White noise machines aren't very popular in the UK.

>having a perfect clone and not knowing which of you is the real one
This was the bit from Ricky that made me the angriest because Karl was 100% right and Ricky was too damn thick to just think it through.

>tfw no flick about a woman with two brains starring Clive Warren and Rebecca DeMornay

I've watched The Ricky Gervais show probably 7 times and every time I rewatch it I laugh so fucking hard. This show is a masterpiece.

>I can't be doin' this. Can't be bothered. Righ'.

Karl's ability to take shit from people is inhuman. Can nothing piss him off?

To be fair, Karl explained it pretty badly. Ricky was still in the wrong though.

>To be fair, Karl explained it pretty badly.

That's like everything Karl ever says. He can be 100% right and he'll explain it in a way that makes him sound wrong.

Hes the perfect example of happens when you skip out of 50% of school.

don't talk shit mate

PLAY A RECORD!

both his film ideas are actually pretty great.
They are also disturbingly similar to the plot of Being John Malkovich.

>Karl's statement about having a perfect clone and not knowing which of you is the real one made perfect sense

That blew my mind when I first heard it (age 13) Ricky's dismissiveness was infuriating.

Too much 'ead squozin'

If moths had eyes, would they be man moths?

HES DUN' YA AGAIN STEVEN, HES DUN YA AGAIN

He's done ya and he's not even here!

>mfw Karl described a movie that actually exists imdb.com/title/tt0365478/

The White noise thing pissed me off, it's common knowledge.

He had a LOT of them. I related to plenty, although it's been a few years since I last listened.
Off the top of my head his whole natural selection in not forcing folks to wear bicycle helmets was good.

I also save beetles out of swimming pools.

Karl gets very defensive about Suzanne

I love the bit where Stephen was getting pissed off and yelling at Rick because Rick kept interrupting Karl. He outright told him to shut the fuck up iirc.
The uh, problem hole thing.

He got pissed off during the African bit where he had to imagine charity.
>NOO, YER NOT 'AVIN' A BLWOODY SANDWICH!!!
I love how just the idea of having to give them food pissed him off

If you had to pick one to fight out of the three, who would you pick? I reckon I could take Merchant, the lanky goggled eyed CUNT. The stupid fuck-- ah, just, CUNT. I love him but christ he is the definition of punchable face

Travelling to places where you have to have injections so you don't die.

I think something about eating stupid exotic things too, like a live Octopus.

He doesn't eat food that could kill you if it's prepared incorrectly.

Steve has a long reach game

youtube.com/watch?v=cQEeTTHOgTQ

This. Ricky is the safe bet

The pain machine
Having the doctor feel the pain himself is dumb but having an objective pain scale would be amazing.

His "me vs my brain" stuff was interesting. Also he's right about your body being stressed when you don't feel it. He's right about a lot of stuff.

>Steve - no training
>Karl - One lesson
>Ricky - had actual boxing training

I'd say Steve is the safest bet

Clive Warren.

there is

AH HAH HAH HAAAAAA
OOOOH FUCK ME
DON'T TALK SHIT

>Does the Moon turn away from the Earth? And I said yes

Those me and my brain segments become easier when you just change brain to subconscious

Karl is man in dear need of a dictionary and thesaurus

...Steve.

How can you not pick Gervais, the smug self satisfied pug looking cunt.
He is self aware enough for comedy but has this ignorant elitist intellectual side to him that makes athiests seem like assholes.

His squat little stature wouldn't be able to do anything if you got him in a decent choke hold

Moths will take control of the world one day, won't they?

Fuck.

Ricky can't box for shit though, he just throws his weight in to his opponent while haymakering. It's atrocious.

Enlighten me

HE'S DONE YA AGAIN AND HE'S NOT EVEN HERE

he could have been thinking of "mogwai"

Ricky. I don't think Karl could take too many more hits to the head, and Steve is too tall for me to reach

The XFM shows are better.

XFM is the comfiest shit there is

yeah he clearly was

You orange 'eaded twat+

HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE

sauce on this mango?

Knock Steve's glasses off and it's done

This

It was actually a great idea. It would have been an edgy psychological thriller with lesbian action. Could have been a classic.

What? Karl made no sense as always. Of course you'd know which one was you.

>It's a ''Ricky makes fun of Karl for feeling sad about the idea of killing a worm because 'EVERYBODY KNOWS WORMS GROW INTO NEW WORMS WHEN YOU CUT THEM IN HALF KARL YOU FUCKING GOON XD'''

>being this dumb

Get out Ricky

Moth a cute.

...It was pushing people off their bikes.

nhentai.net/g/114750/

The one where he said you think in your accent and Ricky and Steve acted like it was idiotic. I got what he meant straight away.

Why is moth angry?

No eyes

>it's another 'americans only know karl from the XFM animations' episode

ricky and steve pissed me off so much with that bicycle helmet thing

>do i need to tell him to tie his shoes as well
karl was so right

>implying most people in this thread haven't seen An Idiot Abroad and The Moaning of Life

You mean HBO animations. XFM was the radio shows

XFM > podcasts

Ricky, easily. Karl would go mental, and Steve's got a freakishly long reach.

>le Karl was right meme

enough

You call this boxing? Also, he's lost a shit load of weight now so he'd be easy to take down.
youtube.com/watch?v=fV5yNh8whOk

Whatever happened to Clive Warren? He was in a lot of films in the mid 00s like Children of Men and Shoot Em Up but seemed to just disappear.

Honestly the comment in the video said it best (and I think I saw it posted on a Karl thread on Cred Forums recently)

>In theory yeah but in practice getting charities on a global or even national scale to sit down and say "this year we focus on THIS" would be difficult from a logistic standpoint then there's just the fact most charities might not give a fuck about THIS and want to focus on their intended cause which has personal meaning to most those involved. Then there's the problem that if it's one cause a year then that could mean decades before your cause gets its year. It's really good for the cause chosen but there are tons of downsides for those not chosen and the only positive is you'll get a significant boost if you're lucky enough to get chosen next year.

In fairness, a lot of people don't know that the moon's rotation and revolution are so perfectly aligned that the same side of the moon ALWAYS faces earth.