Any good micheal moore kino?

Any good micheal moore kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aek_rkI90vw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extremism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should airdrop Michael Moore in the European no go zones with a bag of food and an empty holster and see how many times he goes for the gun

>unironic racism

FUCK OFF back to Cred Forums

>Ironic shitposting

REDDIT

LEAVE

You'll hang

Michael Moore is a Muslim?

I thought pork was haram.

Sack up or leave, Tyrone.

really makes you wanna grab life by the pussy

but thats a Cred Forums trait

The Blob

MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN DEY GOOD BOYS GOING TO MOSQUE EVERY DAY GETTING THEIR LIFE ON TRACK

>People hate Muslims because Trump said stuff, and not because the constant terrorist attacks by Muslims on their own land and on western civilization
>people only started hating Muslims 15 months ago

This man makes documentary films?

>advocate for open borders
>he should get dropped in an area created by open borders
>dat raycist

How is giving people what they want racist

>trump tells people not to be hateful of others
>moore interprets this as racism

Islam is fascism camouflaged by centuries of "Islamic culture". Only a fucking idiot cannot see this medieval war-cult for what it is.

wrong

his sex tape with MEW

prove it.

this

Islam developed from the beginning with political institutions and warfare, it was how it spread like rapidfire. muslims are also in perpetual warfare, "moderate" Islam is Saudi Arabia. we are all beheaded, raped, and murdered until the sharia state is created, and only in that context does Islam achieve "peace".

basically, any nation with a sizable Muslim population eventually ends in a state like Saudi Arabia.

It's also completely at odds to science and the scientific method

Hence why the only kind of science papers published in the Middle East are a handful of tracts on date palms and falconry

>Trump says Muslims should help by reporting other Muslims who have suspicious behavior
>Liberals imply he's racist for this

He's from Michigan, don't be too hard on him.

>"moderate" Islam is Saudi Arabia.
No it isn't, Saudi Arabia is extremist Islam.

Moderate Islam is Indonesia.

muslims lived in harmony and peace until Trump got into politics and caused the divide and hatred

>Any good micheal moore kino?

Bowling for Columbine and Farenheit 9/11 are both entertaining but inaccurrate.

>it's racist to mention how muslim immigrants rape, murder, steal, and brutalize the people kind enough to give them a place to stay

Only in the delusional minds of liberals does this make any fucking sense.

in the Islamic world Saudi Arabia is the crown jewel, it is literally THE "bode of Islam." even Indonesia will be subject to terrorism until it turns.

Indonesia is the most liberal strain of Islam widely practiced

And that's because it's really Islam+Buddhism

>If you talk about islamic terrorism it just turns more of them into terrorists

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE

remember when michael moore encouraged the exposure of governmental corruption?

No?

The only thing he advocated was more government control so he could have cheese-burgers automatically delivered to his fat fucking pie hole.

almost true, but the real pivotal moment in trumpo/muzzie relations predates all of this...

youtube.com/watch?v=aek_rkI90vw

I remember vividly, i was over at Rushdis house and the second he turned that slice of pizza around and took a bite...he pulled the ak from under the couch and just started shooting the tv. then he leveled the gun at me and pulled the trigger...luckily it was empty, so he just yelled INFIDEL!!! and i got the fuck outta there.

Islam is a decentralized religion, though the Saudi's sure as shit want to change that. Besides, they've already been attacked by terrorists and they really didn't have any patience for that shit.

They are kinda weird in that they have Islam as a religion and Buddhism as a culture, but it worked out kinda alright.

Michael Moore is a lying shit.
It's inaccurate to refer to his movie as documentaries: a documentary is supposed to be based on the truth. Moore just edits and bullshits as much as necessary to make it agree with his opinion

Michael Moore is a fucking piece of shit liberal commie race traitor. But Canadian Bacon was funny as fuck.

uh hello the US is constantly at war too, including a shitload of other places.

like, hello, come on buddy whats your point

Why exactly are liberals in love with Muslims all of a sudden?

t. Paki lover

Fact Check: Trump didnt start Islamic extremism. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extremism

major difference between a nation state and a religion. one has guerrilla fighters on a global scale, the other doesn't.

and like i said, it's constant. warfare is embedded in Islam. it doesn't end until they achieve their abode.

this made me laugh more than I should have
thanks for that... made my night

liberals don't really love or really even "do" anything, same as anyone else...
Everything they do is predicated around virtue signaling.

Because what is better and easier than actually doing anything? Making it seem like you care and might be doing something. and luckily for them the cancer that is social media is tailor made for this kind of faggy attention seeking behavior.

They're the new victim.

Jesus christ liberals are such subhuman scum.

I mean he is actually siding with these fanatics, justifying their hatred by declaring a common enemy.

An enemy that never really harmed anybody.

He deserves all bad in the world.

Makes sense. Seems like they should hate the group of people that have been mass killing people in our country and all around the world for the past 20 years. I feel sorry for France and Germany, they're just bending over and taking it right up the ass from these sand niggers too.

>most liberal

Well that certainly doesnt mean much

you airdrop his fatass, and it would be fatman 2.0 level of a blastzone.

he makes poorly made and produced documentary "films". honestly all of them need to be recut and reedited to avoid all those sharp cuts and dead shots of nothing. there are plenty of youtube videos done far better by children.

even RLM arent as big of a hack collectively as he is alone.

>unironic reddit posting

they want to be sexually enslaved and dominated in a violent, unyeilding manner, and cruelly abused and violated by people even crazier than them

its their fetish.

That was only when Bush was in office.

Hmm, a real puzzler...

My father loved that movie. I ruined it for him telling him it was a Michael Moore film. He can't watch it anymore.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes........

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

uh thats cause one nation has the means for globarl warfare and one doesnt. and the US has also been at constant warfare since its dawning.

come on buddy, look in the mirror buddy, everyones doing all the same shit, youre giving in to fear mongering

I'm surprised that this thread is still up but I have never seen a more accurate description of contemporary liberalism than this.

WE'RE ALL MUSLIMS.

>can't let [them] get the codes!
No interest in American politics, but I hear people say stuff like this about candidates they dislike all the time and I've always wondered: do you actually think that's how things work?