Is Agents of SHIELD canon or not?

How do you explain this episode if it ain't?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChloeBennet4/status/785306478861180929
io9.gizmodo.com/theres-still-a-chance-marvels-tv-heroes-might-be-in-ave-1786572345
io9.gizmodo.com/why-the-marvel-movies-may-never-cross-over-with-their-t-1770380140
io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-has-a-new-different-explanation-for-how-its-tv-1784526484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sif is my MCU waifu. So underrated.

Nothing underrated about Jamie Alexander. The only MCU female in her league is Cobie Smulders.

SHEEEEIT she's my second.

TV universe is not canon in movie universe unless they need it to be, movie universe is always canon to tv universe. Netflix universe is TBD

I really want DD to fuck BW.

that's not what the OP asked.

I forget the part where that's my problem.

Truth.

How does he know where her ass is if he's blind?

he can hear it jiggle.

he can smell the fecal matter from her previous dumps/farts and gauge the distance.

isn't that the point of DD hes got like radar and super senses that make up for his blindness?

Not thicc enough

Is this actually the case? Was there some official source saying so? I always assumed that everything tied to MCU was canon (movies, tv series, Netflix, that handful of comics and smaller handful 9f short films) especially since there aren't any inconsistencies as far as I can tell. With exception to the Agent Carter short film clashing with the show.

I assume that the show "de-canonised" the Agent Carter short, but if their hadn't been a show the short would still be canon

it was canon at first but then Feige and Perlmutter fought and now its not canon anymore

I can't believe what they got away with in old silver age comics. A different time, I guess

AoS not Canon

It is canon and anyone who say otherwise is trolling.

The explanation for little tie ins with big screen MCU is that everything that happens on the show is in the shadows, since the avengers don't know Coulson is alive.
Coulson build the helicarriers Fury used on AoU.

It's just that the series works on a different schedule, so marvel let both the netflix and the agents build it's own corner of the MCU.

Is that Chun Li on the left?

To be honest I don't know why the AoS don't get thrown a bone and receive cameos in the movies.

Fucking Abed and the Dean from Community got them.

Why cant she be in the next avengers lads

I believe it's Perlmutter's fault or something. There is a power play inside Marvel Studios and Disney and the series got screwed as a collateral effect, they ended up on a different division and communication is tricky or something like that.

A goddamn shame if you ask me.

first two seasons of Community are fucking quality tho

vastly above these capeshit shenanigans

holy fuck nevermind shes irredeemable now twitter.com/ChloeBennet4/status/785306478861180929

every waifu and husbandu is doing shit like this. in a few months we'll try to forget it.

Of course it's canon, same as Defenders is / will be.

They're making that Inhumans movie, right?

from what ive heard its been put on the back shelf for now.

feige and the tv dude hate each other so once feige was able to split it up the marvel movies became independent and the tv shows aren't able to do more than pay lip service to a "shared" universe

aos got the short end because the netflix shows would have an easier time fitting into the mcu now and people are much more receptive to that

>Is that Chun Li on the left?

inhumans was canned earlier in the year

she was chun li in the real life street fighter movie

Lame. I wanted to see Chloe's fat ass on the big screen

Sam L Jackson said SHIELD is coming back for the next Avengers movie. Maybe we might at least see Coulson back?

shield was also in AoU but Coulson or any of the AoS cast was shown.

what do you think her uniform smells like??

But Cobie Smulders WAS in AoS, so they must remain canon

They'd honestly be stupid not to throw a bone to the AOS and netflix shows with infinity war but behind the scenes pettiness has fucked up a lot of things before. That said the russos do like their fanwank it seems after civil war

The movies are considered canon, anything that contradicts movie canon isn't considered canon, there was some shit in s2 of peggy carter that made the show not canon to the mcu

>she was chun li in the real life street fighter movie
Wasn't that Kruek???

Are we talking about the same movie? Street Fighter had Kylie and Jean Claude Van Damme, doubt it was Kreuk

At one point there was a cause and effect synergy between the show's events and Winter Soldier. Presently however it feels as though it would be too convoluted to co-incide the events of the tv show and the movies to introduce the Inhumans to the MCU

she was in the one with jcvd and rual

he's talking about the shitty chun li movie from a few years ago with kreuk

You're right.

I'm confusing street fighter movies.

Fuck.

Sif if waifu in comics too
don't believe Joss Whedon, he was fired from MCU and then blabbed about his own headcannon

Does that mean agents of shield is Canon with daredevil and the others?

What a remarkable beauty

Jeff Loeb almost confirmed it to be happening. At NYCC someone asked if AoS and Netflix will cross over and he replied "Just wait"

I have to disagree, sorry

Her show sucks balls. The acting is terrible on the show.

weird to see her smiling. on the show she has perma asian bitch face

Obama is referenced as president in Luke Cage, but in the MCU there's some white guy who's president. Obviously Netflix can't be canon with these glaring errors.

for everyone but her, yes they suck

>WAYCISSM!

Paki.

That's a qt Asian

Obama is referenced, but they don't explicitly say he's president, do they?

His Yes We Can campaign could have failed miserably.

>in the shadows

Kek, except the return of shield is public knowledge (or at least higher up knowledge) at this point there and in humans have run amok. Yet never brought up in civil war or by General ross

Jackson never said that dipshit

No, he's just doing fan-canon wankery. It's all canon with each other, that has been the policy since the beginning. But the movies are probably not going to mention anything that happens in the show because of the Feige feud.

The script is abysmal. Even Hopkins, DDL and Phoenix wouldn't have been able to salvage that.

That's not confirmation fool. Confirmation is a direct yes. Of course he would be vague instead of a blatant no so to not off put fans. It may happen one day but that is far from any confirmation. They will never flay out say NO to these things. They will always say" well its possible one day" or "its tricky but anything can happen just wait". Stop reaching or searching for hidden meanings.

agents of shield is shit and would confuse people

and the netflix crew has no business in the movies

Hey yeah William Sadler is president in MCU

Or MCU is in a post-Obama world

I think Ellis' first apperance as president is in Iron Man 3 which is set in 2013. Obama could've been president from 2009-2013.

chubby chasers are the worst goddamn thing to happen to this website
>inb4 GG
gamergate was a meme that went nowhere

So essentially we're waiting for word from Loeb? Thought it was already official that TV splintered off from MCU canon.

Iron-Man 3 takes place during christmas '13, right? Maybe Obama failed to get re-elected since he was president when a nuke was fired at NYC.

Simmons is a qt in a league of her own

Yeah, Director Motherfucking Sloan deposed and executed Obama in 2012 then exterminated all the muzrat pakis.

what part of almost don't you understand?

That actually makes sense.

It won't be MCU anymore if the TV shows are no longer connected. Like why reference all the events when they don't impact that setting anymore. As is the TV shows don't get any bones from the movies, even though everything else about the franchise implies connection.

Just goes to show you that even in a live action setting the usual fuckery of comics contradicting each other forces universe resets is still going to be a thing. And it all comes together as a neat little package because that means time to reset the origins and go again.

same as magic having been a real thing for centuries at least and everyone just thinks of them as lies/myths/fairy tails. Shield had just spent the last 50~ years running around shoving people into prison for having magic and hoarding untold levels of tech.

>52 years old

how can white women even compete?

bitch isn't even part of the mcu anymore now she's got her shit series blindspot, never understood how this ugly thing got famous, i've hated her face since kyle xy

>flash getting triggered over his stamina

kek

>Magic Fish Pills
This is why AoS is former in a grey area. Its full of retarded shit even the hack movie writers wouldn't want to touch with a fucking barge pole. Also Doctor Strange could come out and some how invalidate an entire plotline in AoS and they'd just have to lump it.

>that lattice pattern on the back

interesting

In that picture he's imatating downs syndrome.

>Chun Li
>thighs aren't huge

makes me sad every time

You're crazy

needs to do panty scenes

Eh, disability as disability.

He wishes he were fit enough to lick the boots of his Chinese masters.

Heightened sense of smell.

sure plays a mean pinball

And they never reference anyone with name in the Netflix shows.

>Green dude and his crew
>the other freaks
>New York incident
>blah blah

ie. I vaguely remember Daredevil being mentioned in Ant-Man in the same way, or was it Spider-Man? Eh.

She's a young actress. That by definition puts you in public support of Hillary. She would do social suicide if she showed public support for trump.

Also either choice is fucking retarded i can't believe you americans.

Wasn't Obama referenced in the first Avengers though? And then after that it wasn't Ellis. If so, these series take place just after the first Avengers.

Except Tony Stark is mentioned specifically in Luke Cage.

They flat out show pictures from Avengers 1 and Incredible Hulk in Daredevil s1, and Hammer Industries is a pretty significant part of the plot in Luke Cage.

and Captain America is specifically mentioned too.

I just finsihed Jessica Jones the other day and she explicitly says "take it up with the big green guy"

The dude on the street selling footage of "the incident" should really be selling footage of the Hulk vs Abomination battle. Wasn't that in Harlem?

this

wtf I love marvel now

You will never remove her diaper

Asgard is in another dimension and can connect to multiple earths.

She was supposed to have a big role in Thor 2, a love triangle where she wins before the rewrites. She better fucking have a decent role in Ragnarok or im gonna rage.

Very underrated

marvel has been very clear that the movies are canon to each other and everything else doesn't really matter to the mcu. Cast members from agents of shield have publicly cried about being pushed aside and not being recognized by the movies.

>She'll never ever be Wonder Woman because of this trash no-need character

still hurts

Post source. Not for the cast cry.

she looks better than Portman 2bh, she's the most attractive woman in Marvel right now

you gotta read between the lines a bit

io9.gizmodo.com/theres-still-a-chance-marvels-tv-heroes-might-be-in-ave-1786572345

io9.gizmodo.com/why-the-marvel-movies-may-never-cross-over-with-their-t-1770380140

io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-has-a-new-different-explanation-for-how-its-tv-1784526484

this user knows what's up

MILKIEEEEEEEEEES!!! NOW!!!

AoS and the netflix shows are obviously canon. AoS became a decent show after the events of Winter Soldier and all the Netflix shows are somehow related to the events of the MCU, but I don't get my hopes up to see any of the characters of any of those shows appearing in the movies.

no!

New Conviction episode today, get hype brehs

I have to study
fuuuuuuck

i'm legitimately excited for lewd hayleys and more hayley/emily kinney webm edits

LEWD
TEASE
ALERT

>your MCUfu and your TWDfu in the same show

Why I just find out about this?

how the film crew can even work is really a mark of their professionalism
or they are all gay

Iceman is obviously hiding his boner behind that chair

>flattest chest on the planet vs big beautiful bosom
how are they even the same species?

you should come join the Conviction thread later today, it was high (test) quality last week

Post more Jaimie u plebs

contractual obligation after she broke her back and got shafted out of Thor 2

What channel and do I need to know anything about the previous episode?

wew

hands off breh

ABC, 10pm
basically Hayley's character is a former first daughter/superstar lawyer who is blackmailed into leading a Conviction Integrity Unit (looks at cases of possible wrongful imprisonment). she's also a "troubled" girl who likes to do cocaine and sleep around, which is why there's hope for lewd moments. you really don't need to know much backstory, the plot isn't exactly the main draw if you know what i mean

She's truly the full package deal. Pretty face, big tits, and a big booty.

don't forget sexy accent, which is sadly missing in her new show

MOAR!!!
NOW!!!

and a lewd mouth
and sexy feet

here's an alternate version

Anyone got a webm of this scene?

> lewd mouth
you don't say

I've got you

i've even got part 2 for you, featuring less tits but more lewdness

>duplicate file exists
lol

Cheers mate.

She's not married
I still have a chance

get in line, bro!

There can never be enough lewd Hayley

Will tune in because I've got nothing else on. I dropped capeshit is it worth finishing Agent Carter season 2 since I read we aren't getting another season?

Agents was conceived as being canon from the very beginning. How could you not know? It's entire existence hinges on it being a platform for advertising other events in the MCU. SHows. Movies. Whatever. You'd have to be blind not to see that from second one.

Well, I personally enjoyed Agent Carter a lot (not just because of tits), but I seem to be in the minority. I did like the first season better, but thought both seasons were fun to watch overall.

Ming Na was the best live action casting Chun Li ever got.

Always liked the actress, she tended to do a good job, even when she got shitty parts.

Maybe if the white women had a similar diet and similar healthy lifestyle and similar DECADES of martial arts training they wouldn't be fat flabby wrinkly land whales that were angry at everything.

I prefer this version, by the end of it your imagination is running wild as to what the challenge and forfeit might entail.

>this continued lie that fat and frumpy women with fucked up facial aesthetics are more attractive than a fit healthy blonde with symmetrical facial features

Why do so many actors/actresses express their political opinions at all? No one cares what they think, and it can lead to unwarranted attention.

you're an idiot.

Ming Na Wen, Lucy Liu and Michelle Yeoh. The holy trinity of ageless Asian milfiness.

Sexy feet you say?

>Michelle Yeoh
>ageless
user, please. She's attractive for an old lady, but she's clearly an old lady.

>Is Agents of SHIELD canon or not?

Who's fucking dumb enough to say it's not?

SHIELD has always been cannon.
They are the garbage men of the MCU.

They just clean up after the movies they don't influence them.

OP is a idiot.

>SHIELD has always been cannon.
SHIELD isn't just artillery. I think they lost most of that after Winter Soldier.

>Who's fucking dumb enough to say it's not?

Most of Cred Forums

best marvel girl here

Because it happens after Civil war.

she looks like an old hag and aunt may knocked her out of contention.

Seriously? When do we get a capeshit board?

Don should have kept fucking her regardless of that little shit Sally saying anything.

I miss Betty slapping Glen's mom.

Why do I like these so much?

Bully and humiliation fetish.

I need this but with Cyborg, Black panther, Luke Cage, etc instead of the League

obscure marvel waifus?

The tv show isn't canon. Whedon said that Coulson died in Avengers and that the resurrection is just an extra spin-off canon.

shhh, it's ok. just embrace it.

pretty much.

I just want Ward to come back lads.

he can see fire silhouette´s

Whedon is a faggot who couldn't bring back Buffy for one final season to actually finish things and make a shitty comic no one cares about.

Whedon doesn't get to make those calls.

sorry man but thor will a new romance with a black girl

The show is not canon since season 2 was all about getting the Helicarrier or something, then we got a helicarrier scene and not a single agent of shield to be seen.

Also no agents of shield in Civil War.

The movies are canon to the show but the show is not canon to the movies, it doesn't matter, it could have been cancelled since season 1 and the movies would be the same