He doesn't "get" Terrence Malick

>he doesn't "get" Terrence Malick

Who?

god God

Why is Cred Forums so autistic about Terrence Malick? He's a fine director and all, but he's not some divine flawless creature. Is it because he makes fairly mainstream films? Because he's American and uses A list stars?

What's it like being a pleb? It seems like it would be fun and carefree.

>Godard is entry level

it just so happens to be that i don't get hacks

>Malick resorted to guerrilla style tactics where the actors were not told who they would be interacting with, requiring them to improvise entire scenes. Bale said that Malick referred to this as "torpedoing" and that as a result he mistook Teresa Palmer for a real stripper.[23][24] These methods came to a head when the cast and crew entered a Hollywood party without permission.[24] When the production was politely asked to leave, Malick looked the hosts and their security guards straight in the eye and whispered, "Your words are thoughtless, my thoughts are wordless" as a single gust of wind suddenly blew his hat up into the sky.[25][26][27]

I legitimately believe that Terrence Malick is an angel.

Like Nic Cage's fat friend in City of Angels. The guy from NYPD Blue.

You know that his last name means angel, right?

>Terry will never be your best friend

anybody see voyage of time yet?

Literally who though

Malik means "King" or "Lord" though.

only the shortened version. i hear the uncut version will also be screened.

malik means master

>you will never watch Zoolander with Terry

>he things Malick's work has religious connotations

What's there to get?
>in your face symbolism
>"Oooh look how meaningful this is"
>easy to digest message
Malick is a pretentious hack and the fact that you worship him identifies you as the plebs you really are.

yep, Sharknado 2 is totally the best film ever, man. It's message is so fucing well hidden and so deep when you realize it that you will literlly ejaculate with passion and realization of the fact that you are now the sole keeper of the secret of the universe.

triggered pleb detected

Fallacies: The Post, Straw Man Edition