What's the best kino about rapists?

What's the best kino about rapists?

The eventual biography of Donald Trump

haha, butthurt rape enabler libtard is butthurt

Grab Em By the Pussy Vol 8 - by Trump Films

So bill being a rapist is the newest nimble america meme? They're always cringey

Who cares about reading that, we already saw it happen on live tv tonight. Shit was cash yo.

Trump raped a 13 year old, bro

I saw the presidential debate last night and I'm really embarrassed to be part of the American cultural sphere right now.

Reminder that both trump and bill were buddies with that one rich pedo that got busted and are both rapists.

video?

Are Cred Forums going to ignore the fact that Trump is also being accused by women without evidence of past sexual assault and rape, some of them underaged

the difference libcuck is none of those are true while bill clinton has a well known sexual history

really makes me think

Just like they ignore how he married into the Tribe.

Naked. Some will argue that the protag is not a rapist, however, but that's disputable.

I don't get this joke. Can someone explain? Who's the woman on the left?

I know it's meme pol image but US literally cucked themselves, they have the worst two candidates they have to choose between, fucking kek

>tfw you will forever cling to the fact that you suck the former presidents cock to gain any attention

a girl on my social media shared this image and was super triggered ranting about how whoever made it should get stung in the eye or something
...wtf

The joke is Cred Forums is on damage control yet again.

Sure thing CTR. Blame rape victims. How noble.

His daughter

what would you say the victims that accuse trump of sexual assault and rape?

lmao

No bad tactics just bad targets :)))) fascism is fine when we do it the ends always justify the means #ugh #baka

Naked

She seduced him.

It can only speak to how bad Hillary is that despite all the shit Trump has done, they're still neck and neck.

The democrats could have put a literal nobody up and he would have won. I honestly think Bernie Sanders could have easily won it. Considering it was rigged against him, I don't think we can really trust all the democrats pretending to be doubtful about him.

is it me or is Cred Forums down right now?
Did something happen? Did CTR get to hiro?

lmao at all the salty trump cucks

>What's the best kino about rapists?
irreversible

posting got fucked for me on a few boards

There were some other boards down as well, I think Cred Forums was for a bit too unless it was just my connection fucking up

>She seduced him.
nice meme