Star Trek

What is the best star trek species and why is it cardassians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iUuvHPr4BGk
strawpoll.me/11401905
youtube.com/watch?v=e8HJ2mDojWY
twitter.com/mrbrianbonsall
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Tracee_Lee_Cocco
ltjae.com
tracee_cocco.whataslacker.com/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because every single Cardassian character they give more than a single line to is based. Hell, the worst one that has lines is probably that guy in season 7 that they have executed and he swears he is loyal.

that's not how you spell Caitians

>ywn splooge in a fem cardie's blue forehead spoon
why live?

romulans were far smarter

They are also far too predictably treacherous. Whatever they say is always a lie. With the Cardassians will mix the truth with lies so you can never be sure what is true, and how true it is.

>Ensign_Cat.jpg
She's a lieutenant, show some fucking respect.

you cardassian shills can relate more to these guys, admit it

I look for things to make me go hnnnnggg

then why does their language only have one word - "jolantru"?

have some Ezri then

He said "hnnnnggg" not "pssh"

It's aloha, it means hello AND goodbye ..and engage the cloak ...and fire all weapons ....and this ale really is a good approximation.

you are confirmed gay

Your attitude would disappoint Ezri. You bring shame upon yourself.

you yourself projected any pejorative connotations of being gay

that makes me go meh

>no tits
>body of a 10 year old boy
Jadzia confirmed superior Dax

Well, you're just as bad of a concealer as your uguu waifu.

>prefers real women over androgynous beings
>somehow gay
Good thing you brought projection up, since you're doing it so hard.

she has tits, see?

tfw no qtcatgrill to cuddle.

Data has bigger tits.

I like thick women more than the next guy but I would not turn down this qt

Khan has bigger tits.

What's your point? Just look at how Brent Spiner looks now-a-days

>that
>a catgirl
plastic fangs, a buttplug tail, and fake ears on a human does not a catgirl make

Cardassians > Romulans > Andorians > the rest

FACT

what are you, some kind of furry?

>Cardassians

Dishonorable curs! Son of Mogh, launch the torpedoes, maximum yield!

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>plastic fangs, a buttplug tail, and fake ears on a human does not a catgirl make
That's more than it takes to make plenty of Star Trek's aliens.

always refer to the chart user

yeah

>We're aliens!

nigga please

youtu.be/iUuvHPr4BGk

>not kligga

okay but Planet Teen Wolf aside it'smore often like this Haliian. ooh so otherworldly

70% is my limit.

it really needs a full body shot to judge. I mean I can deal with a human body with cat paws, for example.

jesus christ how horrifying

oh geez my first quints in 10 years.

He did NOTHING wrong.

>52 posts
>13 posters
Is Star Trek a dead show now on Cred Forums?

It's a bad hour for it, but Star Trek threads are better when they are slow anyway.

khan is a sexy beast, that's why
kek. He looks pretty much the same. watch him in Blunt Talk

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong

Yeah I wonder if he could still pull off a passable Data with dye and make up. I mean if Paul Rubens can still pull off Pee-Wee Herman by stretching his skin back like Salieri here then I suppose anything is possible these days.

So who IS the most JUSTed Star Trek actor?
hard mode only of those still alive

literally no contest

oh shit yeah first answer is best answer. that was like last year though, anyone know if she's gotten any better since then?

I wish there were actually main cast members in Star Trek who looked this alien instead of humans with minor cosmetic differences.

oh wait! is supposed to be the live action interpretation of species?

yes

I didn't know the Kilrathi had joined the Federation.

>It's a "Captain Sisko travels back in time to stop Picard from getting his wife killed" episode

awesome. is he eating a Twinkie with chopsticks? I want to live in that timeline.

what did she mean by this?

It means you're in for a good time.

that Klingon women have vagina dentata

Would fuck/10
Just don't want the child.

>half-Klingon woman who rejects her Klingon half

Nah, fuck that shit.

they are dishonored by your words

>its a Worf becomes a Christian fundamentalist because he thinks Dax is a huge slut episode

>forehead spoon
kek

The Cardassian vessel has sustained heavy damage!

Target their life support systems! If they launch lifepods, target them with disruptors and fire at will! Show the petaQ no mercy!

Ahahah firing now Galron!

I have never felt so alive! I hear the warrior's call!

RAAAWWWW

Is Garak the most based character in DS9? He's definitely the best Cardassian.

I just started season 3 and am honestly surprised they even let him stay on the station, it's pretty damn clear at this point he was some high up in the Obsidian Order, even if they don't know when he's lying or not he's got to be a risk to the station.

Either way he's the best character in the series by a long shot.

Humans.

cuz' >we wreck shit on a daily basis

>implying he wasnt right at the star trek world view isnt fundamentally flawed.

>that episode dream-odo called dream-quark a god damn commie

Certain Romulan women are worth a thorough boning if you know what I'm getting at.

>Is Garak the most based character in DS9? He's definitely the best Cardassian.
Probably yeah. Martok and Damar come close though, but you may nt have met them yet.
>I just started season 3 and am honestly surprised they even let him stay on the station, it's pretty damn clear at this point he was some high up in the Obsidian Order, even if they don't know when he's lying or not he's got to be a risk to the station.
You ain't seen nothing yet
Babe, you ain't seen nothing yet

I hope he doesn't throw everybody under the bus, him and Bashir as lunch buddies is qt, and their conversations are always the highest point of the episodes they are in.

Kira and Odo are finally starting to chill out too and not just be passive aggressive to everybody, in the episode I just watched Kira even befriends a Cardassian Legate.

>tfw no qt3.14 Dabo girl to call your own so she can cuck you with a verile Klingon bull as you cry Qapla' to yourself in the corner, tiny Terran dick in hand

I wish we could have spent more time on cardassia.

PROTIP: if you're spoiler-intolerant stop reading Star Trek/DS9 threads until you're at least on S6, 7 or already finished.

That is, in the off-case you don't already know.

Nah it's cool homie, I'm not bothered by spoilers and have already semi spoiled myself for the ending and a few things leading up to it, I know shit hits the fan eventually and a lot changes, still looking forward to seeing how it pans out though.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Kill yourself, cuckoldshit.

While I'm not by any means telling you to get out, is giving solid advice. Most of us have seen every episode multiple times, and don't even think twice about talking about major spoilers. I do quite enjoy seeing new people's first impressions, but you seem to really being enjoying the story unfold, so you might want to think about avoiding our threads for a bit. Or at the very least not read anything, or look at any of the pictures.

Oh, cool. Well I already wrote that, so I'm posting it, and I'll make an effort to go lightly, but it happens a lot. Do keep us updated with this stuff though. It's always fun seeing a fresh perspective of a new viewer.

Gowronposting should he the new Cred Forums meme

like wine

bone mind

Being semi spoiled is actually making the show really exciting and tense because I sort of know what's going to happen but I don't know when.

Any time the Dominion gets brought up I shit my pants thinking 'is this it!?'.

Also I loved the parallel of the episode with Odo trying to reign in that Jem'Hadar they found as a baby and teach him some humanity, to the episode in Next Gen with the singled out Borg Hugh.

Kanar, aged almost 60 years

Poll time.

strawpoll.me/11401905

I won't answer because they would alternate for sure.

I forgot delicious lilleth was in TNG. and asking riker for a fuck.

>You will never drink kanar with Damar

Honorable mention

Never say never user.

>looks like she has a monkey's rear end on her forhead

Species 8472

>honestly surprised they even let him stay on the station
Did you miss the episode where he feeds bashir information that averts a civil war on bajor. Garak is a line of communication with the cardassian government, its beneficial to keep him around as long as he doesn't get in the way.

his youtube channel youtube.com/watch?v=e8HJ2mDojWY

Yeah but that feed can go both ways and the Cardassians are always looking for an 'in' to Federation secrets. Sure he's useful for them, but he could just as easily plant a bomb and kill them all if he was offered a spot back at Cardassia for it.

twitter.com/mrbrianbonsall

loved those, but I feel they were severely underused.
They had like, what, Scorpion 1/2, and that one episode where there was an outpost that was secretly run by them?

Riker: "(something about) you wouldn't say that to me if you weren't a VA-R-R-ROOOLL"

>but he could just as easily plant a bomb and kill them all if he was offered a spot back at Cardassia for it.
Except he betrays his cardassian handlers to save quark's qt3.14 cardy and her students.

They keep an eye on him and until the dominion war he's not privy to any confidential information from the federation.

It is a "the devil you know..." kind of arrangement.

a psychological reaction to being molested as a child?

>According to Dr. Phlox, the Nausicaan adrenal gland gave off a fragrance not unlike the scent of some female Humans' sweat after performing exercise.

>doesnt have a single subscriber
pretty harsh

They're letting Kilrathi into Starfleet, now?!

They're letting reposts into /trek/ threads now?

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

>A fem cardie will never assure me she's quite fertile.

>why live?

these things have 5 sexes

why

Broca. Even though he was only onscreen a short time, he was weyoun level toady.

"Major, tell me about your lobes."

>entire species has one hairstyle

Star Trek aliens generally suck.

That's not hair, you dumb human.

someone beat you to the joke already

>Entire military caste grooms the same way

Reasonable.

furfags just leave, nobody is going to give you attention

but you did just now

I thought he was just calling the Jap translator a stinky slut

Don't worry, Garak only kills a few people outright during his time on DS9. Some of them even deserved it!

I was just thinking about Satan when you called.

and here you are still desperate for it

desperate

That we know about.

>not kira

>In July 2012, Lien was arrested for an alleged domestic assault.[15] In April 2015, Lien was arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault in relation to a speeding offense.[16] In September 2015, Lien was arrested for two counts of misdemeanor exposure in relation to an argument with a neighbor.[17][18] In February 2016, Lien paid restitution for a police cruiser damaged in the April 2015 incident, and the state agreed to a six-month deferral of the 2015 charges so she can continue to receive mental health treatment.[19] In March 2016, Lien was charged with DUI

>whycantwehaveboth.jpg

>Star Trek Voyager star Jennifer Lien was completely naked when police arrived at her house to arrest her.

>The actress, who played Kes in the spin-off series, was arrested after allegedly exposing herself to three children under 13 two weeks ago.

What the fuck

Orions

i like to pretend they were watching voyager and she had a meltdown.

She was raped over and over by Neelix at the age of one. She also lived WAY past the average lifespan of an Ocampan. So untold childhood trauma combined with alzheimers, and god knows what else, it's really no surprise.

Prophets are best aliens

I will never understand anyone's fascination with Orion females.

Putting aside their looks, which are really nothing all that exotic in a world where Klingons and Romulans and Cardassians exist, the females literally enslave any man in their vicinity.

Orions are just green humans.

Green titties

>I will never understand anyone's fascination with Orion females.
>the females literally enslave any man in their vicinity.
Kind of answered your own question, didn't you ensign?

I don't get why first contact gets praised so much, i like the borg, but the earth story is so damn lame, and for sure it had to be an american story.
also the black woman is fucking dumb and annoying.

Insurrection is way better, the characters are more likeable, the story is better, the enemy is ok.

They all get called pretty bad.

No?

I mean, sure, there's pathetic faggots who dream about being dominated by others, but they're such a small minority they're not even worth being considered.

they should just do that reverse aging cgi on data desu, the fakeness of his skin would look even more android

>it's a 'the head engineer must be Scottish or Irish because of Scotty' episode

>Geordi
>O'brien
>Belanna
>Trip

Literally happened once, and he doesn't even really have a meme accent

Species 8472 were pretty gnarly also pic related. I would have liked to have known more. But the absolute best would have to be the Changelings. They were pretty bad ass.

oops forgot pic

Fucking finally

Tell me about your sexual organs user?

There was like 2 others at the start of TNG before Geordi was established

You must be joking. Looking so obviously like a guy painted green and shot through a fish-eye lens took all the threat out of him, it's just so stupid.

You're fucking Rick Berman, aren't you?

>You're fucking Rick Berman, aren't you?
user didn't say anything about all homosexualists burning in hell for all eternity.

>Tell me about your sexual organs user?
I´ll gladly show them to you!
for real, i´d hit that

The men lose all rationality, they do not even mind being enslaved. That is the entire point.

Those who would never be up for being dominated would be totally fine with it if they got near an orion female.

How do you join Starfleet without going to the academy? Obviously people like O'Brien didn't go through these tests

>You DESPICABLE melanoid slimeworm!
Was this guest directed by Sam Raimi?

O'Brien was enlisted. But yeah, Starfleet was supposed to be only for the Weasly-esque ultraautists.

>Obviously people like O'Brien didn't go through these tests
Oi! What ore you bloody troin ta say exactly?

>O'Brien was enlisted
But what does that mean? Was he discovered drinking moonshine in a Jeffrey Comb's Tube and sentenced to be in Starfleet as Community Service or something?

Just a bit of friendly bants in shalah m8

O'Brien wasn't an officer

it's like the Navy, you can just join starfleet but you will not be an officer like O'Brien or you can go to the academy and start as an Ensign

Can non-Command officers be Command-level ranks without being in-command? Like a Captain of Security or something, a highly decorated ground trooper. Loads of Doctors were Commanders and I think Bones ended up as an Admiral but he was on desk-duty by that point.

Lieutenant-Commander Troi says yes. She had a high rank but was unqualified to be in a command position.

>It's an O'Brien posting thread episode
De best

>Yous' sure aboot dah? Oye wouldn wan any of dis to get back to Jewlian?
>Well, de trut iz..
>OYE HATE DAT FOOKIN ARAB CUNT
>SAY WOT YOO WANT ABOUT DUH FOOKIN POTATO STEALING ENGLISH, BUT AT LEAST DEY DIDN WAKE YOO UP AT 5 EVERY MORNIN WID DER FOOKIN PRAYING
>BRING BACK DUH SHAPESHIFTER JEWLS, HE WOZ BETTUH

anyone else think the episode where the Feds have to work with the jem'hadar (s4e23) is probably in their top 5 right up until the point where the action starts up.

hard enough being immersed in a show like this and just when things start to get good we get to see a 100 pound human female best a species literally breed for war in ritual kirk-fu

you sound like your brain damaged. first contact is the perfect star trek movie

>it's a Borg Queen episode
>the Borg are now petty, they give in to emotion, they like to pull pranks
No thanks.

>AN DON BELIEVE ANYTIN DAT FECKIN CUNT MORN TELLS YE NEIDER
>HE'S A KNOWN TIEF, AN HE ONLE GOT AWAE WIRRIT BOY BRIBIN' SISKO
>...de filty negro, wot's he gonna do wid a Latinum baseball bat anywae?

>Oh no, we can't use torpedoes because it might mrnhrnrhr the portals!
They had replicators, why did they never consider replicating a bunch of anvils and beaming them above the compound?

And remove your name, you cunt.

or starship mounted phaser fire set to a low yield

>And remove your name, you cunt.

no

Cats are fine too

Victory is life. Gimme me some white!

Cardassians come in black. How very depressing ...I-I mean progressive.

Shes so cute. A little on the plump side though.

>Not naked

disgust.jpg

It is supremely retarded how he completely ignores his trusted bridge crew and only changes his mind after getting a sassy lecture from the random black chick.

>Phasers don't work due to technobabble
>Should we tell the Defiant to replicate some guns and beam them down?
>Nah, let's run around and fight these super soldiers hand to hand

Hey, I just saw the episode where Wesley is suddenly a grown man.

I'm assuming he looks something like this now IRL?

>NEET good with computers
>gets job in charge of engineering on a space station in the future
>married to Asian qt

Admit it, he's living the dream life you were born too soon to have.

That episode was bullshit though. Fucking Wesley, who at that point had already saved the Enterprise, can't get into Starfleet because the standards are THAT high, but then in episode after episode we see Starfleet officers that are complete idiots.

For fuck's sake, how did a wreck like Barkley pass that trick test where you had to drag one person out of a room and then leave the other one to die? He would have just curled up into a ball in the corner.

>blue
>comes with handles
Andorians are the best race.

>that was an enjoyable sexual encounter, user, your rhythmic thrusts combined with an above average penis brought me to orgasm several times. Unfortunately I have no time for what you call in your parlance "cuddles", as I must report to engineering. Perhaps when next we meet you can teach me the pleasures of anal, I am quite confident in the tightness of my sphincter.

I love this meme.

Anyone ever tweet this at him and ask him, "So, what happened?"

>above average penis
Computer, delete me.

You just know Andorians have modest penises that are outshone by even the tic-taciest of human cocks

*Disengage safety protocols.

>dream life
>literally suffering:the character
You just wanted a (You) didn't you?

The writers made him suffer because they were jealous.

This doesn't include the one where his wife's school gets shut down by Winn. As if he didn't have to hear his wife bitch about that shit all night long, every night.

Fuck, as soon as I opened it I heard Jeffery Combs saying it

Remember the time Miles O'Brien had to spend time with Kira because Keiko was afraid they weren't getting along? And it turned out they got along great, and actually started falling for each other and Miles could have totally had that sweet Bajoran ass? But at the end he had to stick with Keiko out of duty?

Remember the time Miles O'Brien had to spend time with that annoying Cardassian Scientist to fix some technobabble shit? And it turned out acting tsundere is part of Cardassian mating rituals, and she was quite fertile and would have had Miles' babies? But at the end he had to stick with Keiko out of duty?

(pic related from one of the many times it was demonstrated Keiko had no understanding of her husband)

So keiko got her child cucked away from her right?

And then Q calls him one of the "little people" when Miles says, "Hey, Q, remember me? We met on the Enterproise?"

Even the actor must have been pissed about that line.

Boring bitch
Yes please but best muffin is pic related

muh dick

He could have also fucked his hot Bajoran assistant engineer (who ended up being a terrorist).

but it's a good start.

>MILES NEVER DRINKS COFFEE BEFORE BED! IT KEEPS HIM UP ALL NIGHT! THEREFORE HE'S STILL ALIVE.
>"Keiko, I drink coffee all the fucking time. Have you SEEN my duty schedule?"

Major Kira, this Spoon head, Keiko.... O'Brien had a pretty consistent line up of people who wanted the D

O'Brien is an enlisted man whereas Starfleet is for commissioned officers.

Think going down to your Army recruiter versus going through ROTC and beyond.

Why would he be mad? I mean he literally started as an extra.

>I mean he literally started as an extra.
No he didn't.

>O'Brien is an enlisted man whereas Starfleet is for commissioned officers.

>O'Brien
>not an officer

Explain these pips, then.

Same rank as Worf and Geordi. Outranks Bashir.

He was the navigator on the federation flagship in Encounter at Farpoint.

He's probably what you'd call a recurring character, rather than an extra.

If you have lines (which he did from the pilot) you're not an extra.

Wow, amazing you noticed Star Trek has inconsistencies!

Senior Chief Petty Officer.

Different pips, but doesn't show at distance.

He's also completely unnamed until his 6th episode.

>Outranks Bashir.
I recall a few episodes Bashir pulling rank, giving some shitty order and O'Brien replying with a reluctant "yes sir".
Is it because he's CMO?
I also recall him "complaining" to Sisko about being considered an officer when he really isn't or some shit along those lines.

Here's a hint: don't fucking post if you don't know what you're talking about. Those are officer pips. He didn't get a NCO rank insignia until later when his character was retconned.

Bashir is an officer so he outranks him. The issue of a non line officer like a doctor giving orders is something Star Trek is inconsistent with.

wait that isnt a joke about being irish?

You are now remembering that episode and realize that every cardassian ever thinks Kira is a massive slut who is desperate for Dukats dick. She has spent literally her entire life acting like she is desperately in love with him with constant shameless public displays of affection.

You are now also aware that every Star Fleet officer on the show was no doubt made to read up on Cardassian culture before being posted to DS9 and are fully aware of what is going on but decided not to tell her because it was funny. Dukat studied Bajoran culture, he knows as well and deliberately provokes her into making more displays of affection at every opportunity.

Damar probably thinks it is the funniest shit ever.

Did Dukat ever have locker room talks with Damar about how he would walk up to Bajorans and "grab 'em in the ridges"?

>When you’re a Gul, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Seeing as he quite literally did that to Kira's mom right before she got the spoon in poon, yes.

lol, imagining two Cardassians in a locker room with towels around their waists talking about slaying Bajoran pussy.

You son of a denbian slime devil, you just made me snort Moxie into my nose. Not soda, MOXIE you bastard.

>have an insufferable and impossibly long day at work
>end of shift
>head down to ten forward to have some shitty starfleet fake whiskey
>looking down into the glass for 10 minutes straight
>all you can think about is that one time you had to wrestle a phaser from a spoonhead and disembowel him before calling in an air strike that probably killed dozens of civilians

>suddenly snap out of it as you hear the childish giggles and rambling, inane conversations from your Enterprise crew mates

Why did he even stay in starfleet

>no Star Trek on TV during a decade ripe for social commentary
>there will never be an episode set on a Truman Show-esque planet where the Enterprise crew's every move is televised and tensions swell between the characters as the producers manufacture arguments to tear everybody apart for the sake of ratings
>it will never be called Ceeping Up with The Cardassians

Cardassians win for most compelling.
Ferengi win for most entertaining.

>Watching an episode of DS9
>first act credits
>Guest Starring Marc Alaimo as "Dukat"
>Andrew Robinson as "Garak"
>Casey Biggs as "Damar"
>Jeffery Combs as "Weyoun"
guaranteed Trekkino.

best girl

>comes with handles
Dude, you can't be rough with those. They're sensory organs.

They're not vulcans, man.

They're yellow, and green.

> "quite fertile"
Rock hard every time.

>mfw I now want a faux reality show about a shitty ship full of civilians running cargo through the federation. Talking heads and all.

Thanks user.

>All those hours. All those days. All those months.
>Standing around in Transporter Room 3
>Staring into the lights on the transporter platform
>In his mind he sees them
>Faces
>Comrades. Civilians. Cardassians.
>People he couldn't save. People he killed.
>The cold vacant look on their faces, frozen in the moment of death

Worf must have seemed so childish to O'Brian. Going on and on about glorious battle having never seen the even the smallest glimpse of the face of war.

What's the best trek mod for FTL?

engineers know how to lay pipe something fierce, universal fact

Star Trek:FTL is the highest rated. Never got it because I'm afraid I might lose all my unlocks if I install it, but I've been thinking about it for a long time.

Alexander being a huge pussy was the politically correct way they snuck in "a boy needs a father".

>Galron

Kira was actually quite civil to Dukat on number occasions. They fought alongside one another on the same ship. Then they served together during the Dominion occupation.

I can't believe this is called a "supporting cast."

space retards that managed to fake and steal their way across the galaxy in style - can't beat that!

Dukat makes for quite a good comrade when he behaves himself, and when he does, great things happen. However he just can't seem to help himself from Dukating things up.

The official ranking.

Natima Lang > Gilora Rejal > Kira as Cardassian > Ulani Belor > Korinas > Dejar > Gul Octet > Chief Archon Makbar > Seska

>So who IS the most JUSTed Star Trek actor?

This is nowhere near the worst () but I looked up one of the extras recently because despite never being fully on screen I kinda noticed her every time. Turns out she did lots of extra roles from TNG onwards usually playing aliens but has never once had a single line.
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Tracee_Lee_Cocco

Look at her website if you want. Its the terrible life of someone whose career never took off yet she has to still try and sell herself:
ltjae.com
>She is best known for her portrayal of a fan-favorite, Lieutenant Jae, a featured background character over four seasons of The Next Generation
>Cocco started to work as model and was featured as model for Alberto Mousse in several magazines. She also worked as model for Revlon, Jimmy Z Ad, Pool & Spa Magazine, 7Up, the Auto Stereo Sound Magazine, and McDonald’s

Shit man I dont need that kind of things in my life

You forgot Mila.

>OFFICIAL KARDASHIAN POWER RANKINGS
00, Mila
01, Damar
02, Aamin Marritza
03, Garak
04, Kira Nerys!?
05, TAIN?
06, Chief O'Brien, I'm Fertile.
07, Madred
08, Tekeny Ghemor
09, Macet
10, Kovat
11, Makbar
12, Rugal
13, Natima Lang
14, Joret Dal
15, Daro
16, Korinas
17, Kotan Pa'Dar
18, Turrel
19, Parn
20, Boheeka
21, Broca
22, Dejar
23, Evek
24, Toran
25, Silaran Prin
26, Rusot
27, Seska

>BETRAYED HIS FAMILY
>BETRAYED HIS STATE
>BETRAYED HIS PEOPLE
>BETRAYED HIS GALAXY
>BETRAYED HIS LINEAR TIMELINE
>BETRAYED HIS CORPOREAL DIMENSION
9,001, Dukat

We have M/F/LGBT to ensure genetic (and immune) diversity so I figure 5 sexes just takes this further. This would explain why they can kill us with a single touch because they have an advanced immune system.

We have this conversation every time. She can't be ranked if she's zero.

Also I keep misspelling "Ocett" and that's my fault.

Funny, I remember being Picard's date to Data's poetry reading.

She's just a small time struggling actor. That's not JUST. Lien is JUST.

The worst part is I can just imagine Cocco posting in Trek threads as a break from her empty shell of a life.

She did manage to get herself a fansite though (caution it comes with sound):
tracee_cocco.whataslacker.com/index.htm