I've never been fully satisfied labeling the films under "Original Trilogy", "Prequel Trilogy"...

I've never been fully satisfied labeling the films under "Original Trilogy", "Prequel Trilogy", and now the "Sequel Trilogy".

If each trilogy had a proper title, what do you think they should each be called?

The Good Trilogy, The Bad Trilogy And The Ugly Trilogy.

The I Hate Sand Trilogy, The Nostalgic Crap Trilogy and The Let's Cash In On Nostalgic Crap Trilogy.

The Chosen One: Rise
The Chosen One: Redemption
The Chosen One: Rebirth

Prequel Trilogy: Fall of the Jedi
Original Trilogy: Return of the Force
Sequel Trilogy: Rise of the First Order

>redemption
>literally naming three films after the last 10 minutes of the last film and ruining the outcome of the first 6 films

First Trilogy
Second Trilogy
Third Trilogy

The Star Wars Nonalogy

>Rise of the Empire
>Battles Across the Stars
>Beyond the Jedi

I - Dzielo
II - Kino
III - Cinema
IV - Film
V - Movie
VI - Flick
VII - Reddit

Just curious. Based on what I've gathered from this post. Do you believe that Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin? Do you think she will turn to the dark side?

Gay

Kylo Ren is the rebirth of Anakin you

FUCKING

IDIOT

I'm the only one trying to come up with serious titles ITT

Obi Wan
Luke
Poe

No, Kylo is a baby attempting to be like Darth Vader. Rey is the reincarnation of the chosen one, aka Anakin.

Um. Okay, I'll bite. What makes you think this?

Kylo is a weak piece of shit.

Anakin begins his career as a Force-sensitive on the light side, and turns to the dark.
Kylo begins in the dark side, and turns to the light.

Rise of the Vader
Return of the jedi (6th film needs new name)
----Too early to pick

No one is the rebirth of anyone. Anyone who actually thinks this is an idiot

I-III:Revengeattack of the phantom menace sith clones
IV-VI: The Empire strikes back a new return of the jedi hope
VII-IX: undecided so far

Okay. Exactly. He is the opposite of Anakin. He's the anti-Vader. Rey is the direct reincarnation of Anakin though and will probably become the main villian by Episode IX. That's why, I think, Luke hid her away on Jakku. Hoping she'd never discover her power.

The shit trilogy
The good trilogy
The nu-male trilogy

Autism

It makes perfect sense though. Why else would the lightsaber call to her? I don't think she's Luke's daughter. Do you?

Another version:
Prequel Trilogy: Fall of the Jedi
Original Trilogy: A New Hope (I call Episode IV "Star Wars" rather than "A New Hope")
Sequel Trilogy: Awakening of the Jedi

Was literally gonna post this before clicking the thread

PT: A New Hope
OT: The Empire Strikes Back
ST: Return of the Jedi

Rey being a reincarnation of Anakin would be a really shitty direction for the story. I hope it's not the case.

No clue. She probably isn't Luke's daughter, though. We'll find out. Disney would never do a "reincarnation" bs because kids would never get it and it sounds rather dumb.

Dumber than Anakin basically being Jesus?

She has Anakin's talents, seemingly inherent (why she's often called a Mary Sue here), Anakin's lightsaber reacts to her, she has memories of a young Obi-Wan talking.

Old: I'm such a nerd wookies and Jedi
Millennial: failed cash in using more semi original ideas
2015+: successful cash in using the rehash technique along with the spam the market with this film series until the toys stop selling

Thank you. This guy gets it.

Wasn't Disney who did that.

Not going to happen, but I see why the theory exists.
I'd be okay with her falling to the Dark Side though.

that has nothing to do with anakin's talents and technically anakin made mistakes even with his abilities so I wouldn't argue they're the same at all.

The lightsaber thing is a bit strange, but it's quite possible it's merely the Force hinting that her destiny lies with Luke as a Jedi.

Rey being Anakin Redux is a natural thing to take away from that scene, though. I just hope it isn't true. I think it would be even more stupid than the Chosen One story was the first time around in the prequels.

How can TFA get away with stealing A New Hope's plot?

Disney won't sue themselves.

Technically though, Fox still owns A New Hope, and always will.

I'm sure if someone could make money or sue them, they would have done so already.

>Episodes IV, V, VI:
The "very professional people could fix Lucas shit" Trilogy

>Episodes I, II, III:
The "Lucas had too much money and did pure shit" Trilogy

>Episodes VII,...:
The "new management fixed the disaster of ep I, II & III" Trilogy