/got/ general

Should have thanked me edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nr7wJ_GfPdY
youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw)
time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/)
glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/POV_character
imdb.com/list/ls076752033/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

got is dead

Azor Jon

>got is kill
no

Azor Maisie

I love how "got is dead" is trapped between the two Azor Jon posts.

/got/ is dead because people realized TWOW is never going to come out

Tweet that shit to Sophie/Maisie and ask them to do a rebuttal video

The drug-addled slags just might do it

sure it will! When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will release Winds, but not before.

>page 9
Thank you uncle Benjen

thank you Uncle Benjen

what is dead may never die!

>page 8

Thank you Azor Jon

Meme Mormont is back bitches!

oh fuck

Looks like she grow half a foot. I wonder if she's gonna have a silly puberty voice this season.

Why? Shit character, brings absolutely nothing new or even remotely interesting to the show. The letter she wrote was a nice detail, making her an actual character is stupid.

Ugh why

correction, she brings nothing to the show period. She has probably about 20 fighting men left if she's lucky. Her house is irrelevant. She is irrelevant. Thanks a fuck ton lebbit for encouraging d&d to waste even more time on a new meme tier character on a season that's too short for that shit.

>Why

Audience loves her, she's a boss ass bitch, she's one of Jon's first and most dedicated supporters, knows how to talk to Lords, can and will jump to Jon's defense unlike Salsa and is a good ally against Sandra since she already doesn't trust her, like her, want to follow her and after that Vale shit hates Sansa even more

>boss ass bitch
She's what, like 8 years old?

>One of Jons most dedicated supporters
Not even worth commenting on, any of the other northern lords could have taken her place

>knows how to talk to lords
like every other highborn person in Westeros

>can and will jump to Jon's defense
With her 5 remaining men? She'd die in a battle, and in reality wouldn't be allowed anywhere near one.

Are they trying to make the show appeal to kids or just fucking idiots?

Is there something wrong with her? Why is she holding on to both rails? She's a young girl, not an old lady.

>she's a boss ass bitch
Yuck. What are you, a fat girl with purple hair and a nose ring?

>She's what, like 8 years old?

10, but that doesn't stop her from being proud or calling people out

>Not even worth commenting on, any of the other northern lords could have taken her place

Well they didn't, so she's a good face for them

>like every other highborn person

Except for Sandra. She's the one who reached the other Lords to make Jon king

>With her 5 remaining men?

Not in battle you retard, like in the King in the North scene where they all started talking amongst themselves and ignoring Jon after Jon brought up the war not being over and Lyanna then jumped in talking up Jon. She can communicate and defend him where and when he can't

Is that the Stranger Things girl?

>boss ass bitch

No she's not.

Fucking please. I hate this type of tumblr meta bullshit. None of this is going to be relevant, keep it in your fucking jonautist fanfiction. You honestly sound EXACTLY like sansafags who insist sansa is an important character because "she knows a lot of people, she's learned from people playing the game, etc etc other various irrelevant meta crap". That's you. Meme mormont is a USELESS character and the story doesn't need her. All she's going to be doing is more screaming and forced "badass" monologing and the show would be completely fine if she never showed up in another episode ever again. Why the fuck is she still around anyway? Nobody gives a flying fuck about house mormont.

Now that's the walk of a girl who just got SNOWED.

I bet this literal pedophilia won't trigger the autists the same way they got triggered in the last thread over a 19 year old

>Nobody gives a flying fuck about house mormont.

That's objectively wrong. Only autists on here hate her

No

Ur moms a 19 year old

faget

Method acting, she just got good and fucked by Kit.

>LITERALLY everyone is back but Sophie

Welp

You guys think we'll get pics of Sophie in her wig?

I miss Ramsay

In show canon, fucking retard. They're an irrelevant house.

LEWD

In show canon Lyanna's still the one who supported Jon being made king, got others to, joined with him and was there when he met with Ramsay to talk.

too old

.............and........................?

So her house isn't irrelevant or seen as inconsequential

Don't even bring up Jon's king in the north scene. It was pure shit, only worked even slightly because it followed the TOJ reveal.

What significance does him being king have? What does it change? Are they starting another civil war despite Jon having seen the WW? It was pointless. Cringeworthy in fact, like something badly written by a fan. Huge waste of screen time.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

yes

>teenie weenie detectini

Jon/Lyanna, 2017

So that's how GoT dies...

Unfortunately.

Seems we've run out of topics to discuss that we haven't beaten to death already and rezzed as a wight.

More casting calls and set pics can't come soon enough.

Someone needs to buy pics off that paparazzi that keeps releasing them. He might be holding onto one like Sophie to keep people's interests in the smaller character pics he releases beforehand.

>muh conspiracy

Shit cunnyfag. Find someone that's at least cute if you're going to be a pedophile.

Set pics

She's been recast for that other redhead. Kit didn't want another season of standing next to a woman head taller than he is, and normies love him for some reason, so Sophie had to go.

are these KL or somewhere new?

No idea.

Some people think Dorne, some think Dragonstone, some think Highgarden

It's proximity to water might be telling

How about Oldtown?

Some also think Essos

It's all speculation at this point so maybe

>tfw the WOT show will be butchered like GOT butchered the books

looks a lot like KL .

youtube.com/watch?v=nr7wJ_GfPdY

>muh conspiracy conspiracy

It's just good business sense.

The Sophie pic would be huge since it'd shed light on wig or not and its exclusion leads to more speculation and anticipation for any pics of her that can drive price and attention up.

You release pics of Kit and Sophie early, you get one or two spikes in the beginning then trails off as you release pics of secondary characters and then another spike for Lyanna. Releasing a big one gets attention, then releasing small ones keeps it as more people learn about the pics and yourself.

video of Maisie wanking on omegle when?

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>don't post for almost a week
>/got/ is dead

What happened?

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally spreading through normies like wildfire (youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw) t. Alt Shift X

Literally being covered by Time and Glamour (time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/) (glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)

Literally got an editorial on Winteriscoming (winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)

Go on, deny it and call it reddit you plebs.

BUT SHE'S 19 YOU FUCKING PEDO YOU'RE KILLING /GOT/ KILL YOURSELF DEGENERATE

You motherfuckers still here? pffft.

Westworld is the new deal, bitches. GoT is part of the past now.
Come to Westworld generals where Waifu posting is encouraged

You have no true general, shill

YAAßSßSßßßßß QUEEN. SLAYYYYY

....what?

i deny it you reddit

You missed the last thread

Is Kit Litterly the lowest of the low
>Considering his Downton significant other threatened to cut off his manhood the next time this foreign born A-/B+ list actor cheated, he was playing things very dangerously this week by hooking up with an extra on the set of a commercial he was filming. Rose Leslie (Gwen Dawson/Harding on "Downton Abbey")/Kit Harington (2017 Infiniti Q60 Coupe)

With this many bad stories about him there's no way there's not at least some level of truth to them. He seems like the biggest cunt in the cast.

He's an ass, and pretentious as hell.That's what the extra that posted here said.
>Kit is one of the biggest ass holes on set
>Maisie, Alfie, Lena, and Isaac are the nicest and the rest of the cast is in between.

>he still thinks after all these months that that guy from Cred Forums was real

jesus fucking christ /got/ is really fucking retarded

>implying he wasn't
fuck off fag, and even if he wasn't there's a shot ton of extras that have provided similar stories. I know people don't like that place but someone posted a screen cap from ((reddit)) describing the casts personality.

yeah, like that "stannis extra" get fucking real you fucking retard. there was no "Cred Forums extra", just some autists that had enough info from the people actually leaking pictures and info and pretending to be "the leaker". also that autist was probably a stannisautist, just from the stuff like "kit is a douche lol, stannis rules". typical marcusfag, but who knows maybe it was just some buttmad branpedo

M8, it's him being an ass that lets dudes make up tons of bullshit about ass like behavior and gets people like you believing it

Finn Jones also called him very vain

This circular logic

How many stories does there need to be about someone being a serial cheater before you at least entertain the thought that it might be true?

>buttmad branpedo

/ourfault/!

this

What the fuck are you talking about m8?
Did what I post really hurt you personally? No need to get buttmad when I post rumors about celeberties, like I'm talking about your mom. Or is that you Kit? Did I strike a nerve?

It's not.

He's an ass, but that lets people make up even more stories where he's an ass and lets them all be believed. Like a chick might be a slut, but rumors will have her fucking damn near everyone and anyone

There's truth in all of it, but i'm not gonna believe most of them especially blind items.

Kit fags are very sensitive manbabies. [Spoiler]Losing that emmy[/spoiler] made it worse.

Would delete but now kit fags can't avoid being triggered so I'll allow it

Damn tommen sure is lucky he's irrelevant.

I believe Alfie Lena and Isaac but maisie? Eh.

She might be a hideous troll but she's always seemed pretty friendly.

Well he might get more jobs seeing as he totally likes dick.

But he didn't touch his cousins dick once in that video. He's straight but retarded, as all Chads are.

>masturbates in the same room as another man
>masturbating with another guy
>not gay

Why did someone shop Sansa's head over Billy Batts' likeness

When blind items start being statistically more accurate and showing proof or getting proven

>Page 8

I'll do what I can for as long as I can.

Fucking bong genes

Reminder that /got/ dies only if you let it

Is that supposed to be hodor?

Looks like it.

It certainly isn't acting.

>boohoo an actor said something i dont agree with
who cares, dude

That's not going to make me stop occasionally fapping to that one webm of her where her tits are ridic.

Mirri we see u pls go

Post it

I'd do that cersei

What did he mean by this?

>fan still dressing up as renly
>Gleeson still attending GOT events

Good thing I don't have to masturbate to her inane thoughts.

what a fucking retard.
even some SJW are beginning to dissociate themselves from the "hurr straight cis white male" bullshit because they finally figured out it makes them look like they're on a fucking witch hunt.

He's Irish like 200% of American's claim to be.

Can anyone really deny the parallels they set up this season?

This is where I leave you. Don't knock it down while i'm gone.

THANKS BENJY

It really makes me sad to see young girls fall prey to abrasive """feminism""" of this type. They'll act like caustic raging bile ducts, suddenly they'll wake u one day and realize they wasted their youth and beauty.

Then of course they'll double down publicly while spiraling downward into existential madness privately. Until it spills out into their public life. Then they become full-on pariahs. Then suicide.

Non of them seem to realize that the only reason older """feminist""" shrills fill their heads with this crap is because the older hags are flat out jealous of the younger girls and wish to sabotage them. Aimee is clearly one such victim. It's pretty sad tbhmf.

More women need to be like Evan. She has her shit together.

>Sanders won't even look like this next season

She's like 60 pounds lighter and will be wearing a wig. it'll be jarring.

The show will also be 150 pounds lighter when she dies

HAIR NOT RED?

BITCH BE DEAD!

She'll be like a whole other person

Is this funny?

And are the comparisons true?

I just learned about Isaac and Stella. Please tell me Isaac's gay and that kiss with Stella was just a joke.

Of course he's gay.

Have you seen him and his gay best friend? Or his pics with Dean who's confirmed faggot who masturbates with his male cousin?

It's not funny except in how pathetic he is, and the comparisons are not true which is why it's pathetic.

Who?

> boss ass bitch

Isaac posted an image on his ig of him kissing some model by the name of Stella Rozenbroek. It's since then been deleted, though.

I'm hoping that the two just did it as a joke, though. I mean, I've certainly seen gay guys and women kiss as a joke.

The fuck is her problem

White males

>deleted

Pussy.

No it wont be jarring. Nobody gives a shit or will even notice except tumblrfags like you.

It was a joke. He's super gay for Tommen.

Are you there god? Its me, user. Just wanna know why the only cast sex tape leak is from someone nobody cares about.

>not wanting to dick Dean "Twink God" Chapman

I said POST IT

Can't blame Isaac, he's pretty cute.

Just be patient, you'll get something from Sophie as her addiction gets worse and the roles start drying up.

Or Maisie but I doubt anybody wants to see that.

Will they won't they?

That's the biggest part of her fan base though.

>He's pretty cute
Except for that pencil dick.

How will the battle for Winterfell go down in the books?

Will Jon and the Wildling wind up saving Stannis at the last minute but Stannis dies anyway? Would be a nice way for Jon to repay Stannis, giving him one last victory before he dies.

Will Stannis fail, then Jon fights and Vale rides in instead like the show had them do?

PASS on sophie and maisie. Fuck that. Would much rather see Emilia, margeary, missandei, Lena, the cute snek, even any of the males excluding kit and Peter.

Oh and the waif. Bitch is ugly but her body is a 10

being mentally challenged, I would assume.
it's a hell of a problem. but maybe she has an even bigger one I don't know.

>margeary
>Lena

Fuck that, I'd rather have Maisie or Sophie

Fucking plebian taste, those two mature women look like they could rock your world. Maisie and Sophie probably just lie there and complain the whole damn time and demand you tell them their pretty every five minutes

GET HYPE

CASTLE BLACK and WINTERFELL are in full effect

>Emilia Clarke has had a busy week, and sources tell us that Kit Harington has returned to Northern Ireland as of today. (That’s right, #ManBunWatch is on.) We’ve also heard that several cast members have been staying at an inn located in Bushmills, indicating they’re part of the reported filming on the northern coast. Bushmills is near the Giant’s Causeway, Ballintoy Harbor, and several other sites Game of Thrones has used before. So keep your eyes peeled for Bushmills-area cast sightings!

>There are many possibilities for filming in the near future, as the location sightings have been numerous. There could be filming soon again at Castle Black and the Wall, as several pink “GOT” signs were posted up over the weekend leading from Belfast, upward to the area by Magheramorne Quarry.

>WotW reader Terry also tells us on Twitter that things are getting busy again at Moneyglass, the town that is home to the Winterfell set. With Harington’s return to N. Ireland, he could be shooting down at this site.

Lena has had a kid and is in her 40s and tattooed to shit.

HARD PASS

Margaery has some sad as fuck titties.

PASS

Would rather see hot fish than enthusiastic ugly

White walker filming in the quarry will be reported soon just like I said.

You're a virgin, aren't you?

>anyone who disagrees with me about sex is a virgin

But you are, aren't you

>muh bran's gonna destroy the Walkers this season

kys

I never said anything like that breh

Let's be real, you've already made up your mind that I am so what's the point?

Then guess you're not that retarded user that did, my bad

No, I think I'm the same person you're thinking of, but you just misinterpreted what I posted, so still your bad

How did I misinterpret this?

>Bran will destroy the Walkers at the end of season 7 but it'll be anticlimatic as fuck like the Dorne massacre was, the real battle would be Dany vs. Westeros. The Walkers are a red herring.

You are indeed saying that Bran would destroy the Walkers this season, which is retarded, and you should kys

>not realizing that every major plot thread involving the main characters will undoubtedly be in the books

Gee, wonder why they filmed THAT scene...

Oh no that wasn't me. I posted pic related which i still 100% stand by except now I'm pretty sure the hound and probably the rest of the brotherhood is going to be there too.

>wasting money on Bran and Brotherhood vs Walkers

Top kek.

Sure branfag

You tried this last time and I'm still not sure how just saying bran is involved makes me a branfag, but ok.

I wasn't one of those posters.

It's just obviously retarded to believe that they'd waste money on that kind of battle or that people would look forward to it or be hype for it.

>it wasn't me
Sure it wasnt. The fact that that's what you immediately jumped to even though I mentioned him once and didn't even go into detail at all about what's involved in the battle or even the extent of it or who else might be involved makes it pretty obvious you're the same person.

>people won't be hype for a white walker scene regardless if who else is in it

You what?

I visited the thread and agreed with what the other anons said.

And it is indeed obvious.

It's a waste of money on characters the audience don't root for nearly as much and who aren't numerous enough to fight the Walkers.

Stay paranoid though

Not as

>the big budget hog of the season like battle of the bastards was last year.

And if it involves the Brotherhood and Bran only, it's still retarded and an even further waste of money. It'd be a slaughter or asspulled Bran magic to level the playing field

>I visited the thread, I swear it wasn't me
Uh huh

And like said it doesn't fucking matter who else is in the scene if the white walkers are there. I get the impression you're implying the audience will only find a white walker scene interesting if jon is involved, so you can go ahead and just say that. And you're wrong anyway.

I never said it was the brotherhood and bran only. There's other characters I suspect are there but don't have as much confidence in as those two.

>Uh huh
>people don't use archive

Are you really that retarded?

>it doesn't fucking matter who else is in the scene if the white walkers are there.

Yes it does.

Brotherhood is a bunch of dudes almost no one cares about besides Hound and they'd die to the Walkers easy, and Bran's not fit to fight them yet either right now since it's best to get others involved.

At most we're getting an attack on the Wall and it crashing or something cause that'd actually be exciting.

>I get the impression you're implying the audience will only find a white walker scene interesting if jon is involved
Another user here, how is this literally NOT true 100 percent? Jon's fights with white walkers is probably the more interesting show plots

Bran is boring as fuck now

So wherever you're getting this "info" from you'd learn about brotherhood and bran being there but no one like Dany, Jon or even Edd, and you have to "suspect" people

Sure buddy

Except he wasn't in the white walker scene when sam killed one, when sam saw the hoarde, when the white walker converted that baby, when meera killed one, when leaf converted the first white walker, the entire hold the door scene, etc

All of these scenes were heavily talked about and many people found them interesting except the contrarian jonautists of /got/ who are deluded enough to think everything is all about him.

I know for a fact that jon is not there, but I get info on it in bits and pieces. It literally doesn't matter to me if you believe me or if you continue getting triggered by the suggestion that jon won't be involved in one of this seasons major scenes.

>or if you continue getting triggered by the suggestion that jon won't be involved in one of this seasons major scenes.

I have no problem with jon not being involved in this season's major scenes.

It's just retarded to think there'll be a battle in the North obviously, involving Bran and the Brotherhood vs Walkers. Also retarded that somehow no other major characters are involved especially people with Dragons like Dany or Jon who's focus was gathering an army to fight Walkers. It would just be a slaughter otherwise and thus not worthy of screentime since we've seen plenty of slaughters already and this wouldn't add anything unlike the Wall falling.

>what is Hardhome
Nigga, Jon and Dany are the main characters.

It literally is all half about Jon. Youd be stupid to say otherwise.

Me:
>You're implying the audience only finds white walker scenes interesting if jon is involved
You:
>How is this not 100% true?
Me:
>gives a bunch of examples as to how it's not 100% true
You
>b-but hardhome

No it fucking isnt. Attempt to pay attention, adhd suffering jonautist.

>Game of Thrones won't launch next year in comfy 10 celsius early Spring weather, but disgusting 30 celsius summer heat instead

this thought alone is killing my hype

fuck off dick & dick

>first introduction to the concept of white walkers in whole show is through the night's watch
>first instance of seeing the reanimated dead is jon fighting them, at the nights watch
>white walker killed by Sam...a member of the nights watch and jons friend
>literally fights a battle against the night's king
>kills a white walker himself

What in the fuck are you even talking about?

If you look at the top five characters with the most screen time he's got about 22% of it. If half the show was about him that percentage should be way way way up.

>A Song of aice and Fire isnt about Jon
Can you get more retarded than this? Hw literally rose from the dead you obtuse faggot. Jon is the single most focused character in both the books and show next to Dany

Are you baiting me?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Is your reading comprehension literally this fucking awful? Jesus christ I knew jonfags were dumb but this is next level

You have to be trolling me with this...

>most focused character in bith the books and show next to dany

Top kek tyrion has more chapters and more screentime than both of them. Btfo

>What in the fuck are you talking about?
Thought I was clear

People call me an autist for thinking that too, but it really is stupid.

It'll be Winter in the show and cold as fuck, but I'll have swamp ass and be sitting half naked sweating from every pore watching it.

I won't be in the right "mood" for it.

No, jonautist. I know it hurts to be wrong.

Your parents must be so disappointed in their mentally handicapped child

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/POV_character

Total Pov chapters:
>Jon: 42 chapters
>Tyrion: 49 chapters
>Dany: 31 chapters

Get bent you dumb faggot

At least I can read and follow a television show... How retarded do you have to be not to understand who the main characters are in a show?

Nothing gets these threads going faster than triggering the jon fags.

Wait let me try

Jon is going to die with dany at the end as the cliche martyrs
Azor ahai isn't real
Jon is a bastard and not a targ or a stark
Kit lost at the emmys because he can't act

Please for the love of fucking God tell me you're false flagging

268:15 minutes total minutes of screen time, the second most next to Tyrion.

He is seriously the second most present character in the entire show. You are a dumb faggot.

imdb.com/list/ls076752033/

But you can't tell that 49 is a higher number than 42

>second most present means half the show is about him

Please continue moving those goalposts, also while youre at it contact Obama and ask him to make 9 a higher number than 2

Jon is the second most written about character in the entire fucking series so far, thats the point. Tyrion is first. You are absolutely retarded to think Jon is not a main character

And the goalposts get moved again! Don't strain yourself faggot. Your original comment was that half the show is about him, which is objectively true no matter how you look at it.

The point was that he is a main character....which he is. He is the center of an entire ongoing story arc...probably even soon to be THE most narratively important one.

Why are you salty about Jon?

No you are right, it is actually statistically speaking MORE than half about him. Thanks.

Objectively NOT true

>hwn torture theon's whiny daddy-issues bitch ass again

Want to know how I can tell you know absolutely nothing about statistics?

Lets go over all the points you were wrong about:
>most screen time he's got about 22% of it.
Wrong.
>Jon has less chapters than Dany
Wrong
>he isnt even in half the books
Wrong

No, since you think that the second most screen present character means 22 percent of screentime....

Dude, you are just in damage control no2. You were wrong three different times.

>book Arya has nine more chapters than Sansa
>show Arya has less screentime than Sansa

What the fuck did D&D mean by this?

If you average all the screentimes of the top 3 most present characters, Jon, being the second highest, is not under "half"... He is over...

Stop responding twice.

Also
He does have about 22% of the top five. He has less than half of the top two. Being top 2 does not equal half the screentime, no matter how bad at math you are.
I never said he has less chapters than dany, literally ever in this entire thread.
See above. Stop making shit up. And most of the major POVs are in 4 out of 5 books.

Oh, so you are just poor at basic math? Ok. Cool. You are in major backpeddling mode now branfag. Get bent. Jon is one of the most important characters in the fucking narrative.

>He does have about 22% of the top five
user, no he doesnt...you really cant math, kiddo.

I'M bad at math and backpedaling, coming from the person who's done nothing but backpedal in every comment since they completely incorrectly claimed half the show was about him?

Not much to butcher about Wheel of Cucks. Actually, it would probably be a huge improvement without the retarded inner monologues.

More than half the show is statistically speaking about him, yes. Saying half may have been hyperbolic, sure. But the truth is that it is more than half.

You are just a butthurt autist that was proven factually wrong on three seperate points and cant even basic math. Typical Amerifat though. You didnt even consider Jon a main character.

268 / (293 + 268 + 221 + 201 + 199) =.226734

The truth, much like basic elementary math, hurts, doesn't it?

>wrong math I do means what I says it means

Damage control mode includes goalpost moving too, right?

Can you please be specific about what goalposts were moved on my end and how that math is incorrect? Just saying it doesn't make it true jonfag.

God this is lauhgably retarded.

>Jon is is the number 2 most on screen
>somehow, in autismo land, this means 22 percent of screen time

If you remember, in your original post earlier, you said 22 percent of the entire series was Jon...not "in the top 5" which you added to move the goal post

And even then, the math is flatout wrong..again.

I said top 5 from the very beginning, if you remember, short term memory loss faggot

You first said "22 percent of TOTAL screentime"

Then changed it autistically to "22 percent of only the top five"

Either way, the math is retarded.

Stay salty pedo branfag

How does it feel, salty, salty jonautist?

Your math is still wrong...regardless. So who cares really.

>Jon being a main character triggers a branautist this much

>more than half the show is statistically about him
>show has 3540 minutes of airtime total
>jon has 268 minutes

Spin this jonfag

The math will always be wrong. You do a lot of mental gymnastics not to believe that Jon is the second most important if not THE most important character to the whole fucking story. He has the second most amount of chapters. Second most screentime...

How can you be this much of a dumb faggot?

You still haven't proven how my math is wrong.

>basic math triggers jonautists this much

>that 268 minutes is the second highest of any character
>I dont know how averages work

Wew, this thread needs to die

Once again you absolute retard, second most doesn't equal half, does it really chap your ass cheeks this hard to admit you were wrong

Second most would be more than half....

Now I can tell youre false flagging. Are you secretly a branfag?

Meant for

>it's an user argues with jonautist thread

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?

Timmy has 20 beans
Mary has 19 beans
Kevin has 8 beans

These three have the most beans out of the class.

Add up all the beans...
Average out percentages of each person.

What percentage of the beans does Mary have?

I can give you a hint....its more than half...

If we're using this false logic then tyrion technically has more than half and that would make him the most important character.

>its a branfag cant math basic averages episode

It's convenient that your cut it off at the top 3 though when there's about 100 characters in the show

How many is irrelevent, what matters is highest. We arent talking about the least present character on the show...

That's about 40%......................................?

I'm not even a branfag, I'm

Then show me its body

What?

You're talking about statistics and you claim the size of the data pool doesn't matter?

Its not false logic, retardo. We arent talking about Tyrion. But he is also obviously more than half. Being THE most present character on screen

>we aren't talking about tyrion.
>we aren't talking about any character that proves my theory of most screentime = most important wrong

Ok.

The focus of the data pool isnt how many characters are there, its on the grouping of "most on screen time". Its noise data that doesnt fit in to this particular data set which is more narrow.

>It's more than half

Did you fail 2nd grade math

You said Jon has 22 percent of screen time, and that he wasnt an important character

Both are wrong.

Did you?
Ill tell you what it isnt...it isnt 22 percent...

And you're still wrong even when you pick and choose the size of the data pool.

It's 40%. It's less than half.

Jon has 34% of the top three.

Jon has 22% of the top five.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

The Jontard is false flagging

Im literally not wrong. Its not about the size of the data here, its about what data im LOOKING to study. Im only interested in percentages of the top "most on screen" characters....so only those numbers matter to the average to find what Im looking for

How many total characters would come into play if I was averaging it against the entire ensable cast, but you dont need that...as the answer is given to you already when looking at highest rate of screen times.

Today on /got/ we used elementary math to discover that tyrion is objectively the most important and main character of a song of ice and fire and statistically more than half of the show is about him, if you fudge some of the numbers. Hooray!

Different user here, you did say some other stupid shit like Jon wasnt a main character or something.

Why are you ignoring every post that gives you correct percentages and proves you wrong?

Jon is probably (narratively speaking) the most impoetant character though. Tje branfag can bitch and moan about it all he wants

Nice try. Point me to the exact post where I said that, samefag. I will wait. Seriously, do it.

Is he really a jontard if he's falseflagging as one?

No matter how many times you post wrong math, its still going to be wrong.

>muh branfag boogeyman
I don't care about bran, I'm sorry being proven wrong triggers you this badly though. Jonniggers are notorious manchildren so I should have known.

If you think you havent, then answer it now.

Do you not think Jon is a main character?

>there was a branfag bitching and moaning for a few solid hours in thread
Did you just get here?

I think you (yes you) made it clear today that tyrion is the biggest main character, given that 9 > 2, and 40% = more than half.

Where?

Print this conversation out and send it to your math teacher. They'll make you repeat the 2nd grade immediately.

>he's still giving the falseflagger (you)s

Dude, seriously, what the fuck are you doing?

Have you not been a part of this thread at all?

You didnt answer my question

Yes, and there's been no bran faggotry in this discussion, delusional boogeymanfag manbaby

Yeah, and then afterward Jon will be the little spoon when they do snuggles X3

Yes I did, we decided character importance is directly related to screentime so jon is important behind tyrion who is the number 1 most important character in the whole series and probably will save the world and be the last recurring POV chapter and every other may be important but is ultimately secondary to tyrion. Does that answer your question?

>jaime and theon are less important than sansa

I'll kill myself and take the jonfag down with me

I suppose. No other character rose from the dead. I dont think George isngonna veer away from Jon being Ice in the Song od Ice and Fire. He is probably more narratively important than Tyrion as Tyrion seems to mostly just act as an insert for the audience, given his modern sensibility and rationality. Jon and Dany are clearly the center of the narrative

Nice buzzwords there faggot

>No other character rose from the dead
No other character rose from the dead

Nice deflection faggot

There's another one for ya

I should say, no other main character rose from the dead. Besides Ladt Stoneheart and Beric (but only Jon and Beric in the show)

Happy? Did that quell your autism?

WEW
E
W

>MOVING

>THEM

>GOALPOSTS

Or I made a mistake? Why are you so aggressive for?

>catelyn wasn't a main character

Lady stoneheart...yes... But shes not in the show. And shes not a center main character, no

You seem to make a lot of mistakes.

2>9

You are the saltiest autist arent you?

Different user faggot

The fuck does 2 > 9 even fucking mean?

(You) think 42 chapters is a higher number than 49.

Im a different user

I'd abandon claim to my previous comments as well if they were as dumb as yours

Why wouldn't Jaime and Theon be less important than the future mother of Jon's six children?

>literally not I said
I said that he had more than Dany. Which he did. I also said he was one of characters with the most pov chapters. Which he is, he is 2nd

>46 posters
The fuck is your problem, mate?

Literally exactly what you said.

Context bro

I posted that to show you that besides Tyrion, he has the second most pov chapters

Why dont you cite the convo leading up to that branfaggot piece of shit?

>Why don't you cite the convo leading up to that

Sure!

>jon is the single most focused on character in bith the books and the show

Except he isn't in either

Second moat pov chapters, second most screentime. He fuck he is. He is one of the most present characters in both the show and books next to Tyrion. You said he wasnt at all

And thats all technically speaking, narratively speaking he IS the central focus of the entire fucking saga. Him and Dany

Funny how you wont cite your own posts

>Uh uh I said second not single

>you said he wasn't at all
Where? I cite shit, now it's your turn.

>you never cite your own posts
Call a wahhmbulance

Would you prefer if I said "one of the main focuses" then? Or do disagree with that too?

At least you admit you were wrong

this comment reads like youre between the ages of 12 and 14 user.

Im not wrong just because you cherry pick the conversation to mean what you want it to. You didnt even want to admit he was a main character you dumb faggot. After an hour of shilling bran like a retard...

Thanks for the input.

>shilling bran
>I don't know what shilling means
>when in doubt, branboogeyman

Are you not familiar with the term shill and how you raged about bran for over a literal hour? You in that much denial?

Raged about bran where? Will you link to the exact posts I did that in? I bet the next time you reply me you won't quote a single other post.

>if he doesnt quote it
>it never happened
>its not like 40 other people saw it
>ha ha check mate!

308 replies, I literally dont care enough anymore. Branfags are retards anyway.

Top kek I was right. Over an hour of bran shilling and you can find me one single post? Huh interesting

>if someone leaves the conversation that by default just makes me correct because he left
This is retarded middle school logic, user.

You and that other faggot are the only two keeping this thread going for the last 30 minutes. Nobody fucking cares about brans boipussy you want to fuck

You didn't leave, autist.

>you and that other faggot
Gotcha samefag

Someone make a new thread.

Still 46 anons here.

You are so bent out of fucking shape in this thread, you are paranoid as all fuck. Go to bed already.

Defensive samefag

>everyone is a samefag
Go fuck yourself you tweeking spaz

No that's the guy that played joffree