Who is he and what will his importance be throughout the rest of the trilogy?

Who is he and what will his importance be throughout the rest of the trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/snoek
youtube.com/watch?v=mup7aH5LK_Y
youtu.be/YZ_j3s5xj8I?t=1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's Rey's brother and Luces granduncle or some shit like that

shit movies
shit new trilogy

he's a sheev expy but instead of campy and crazy he's just boring

when the trilogy is finally released will people downgrade their ratings of 7?

he's Ezra Bridger

Calling it now, Darth Vaders dead body reanimated by the Emperors ghost. Luke didn't burn his fathers body, just his armor. Instead he buried him. Lukes been hanging around near some force source bullshit trying to figure out how to banish the Emperors ghost.

The entire thing is going to turn into an exorcism.

Good theory.

>snoke

is that really the best name they could come up with for the new baddie?

Snoke could be his last name.

He's Mace Dindu

Gollum didn't die in mount doom, his rage (at losing the precious) and the dark side kept him alive. Now he is seeking revenge at the galaxy. And rey is clearly a decendant of the mouth of sauron.

Vader's body was missing his limbs though.

It is very curious that he has the same scar on his head.

Being this retarded...

LotR/SW cinematic Universe confirmed? Hell throw in AvP and we have a party.

It means "Pike" (a kind of fish) in German or something

Sadly the Jar Jar fan-theory is kill

>Ezra Bridger
nope that's Benicio del Toro's character

sauce? on the jar-jar theory debunk

as a german, I'm pretty sure Snoke isn't a german word.

>"Right, 'Jar Jar is really a Sith Lord,'" Abrams says with a grin. "I so wish I was smart enough to come up with that one. I'm not kidding. That was on Reddit, I think, and it's this very long and brilliant theory and I commend whoever wrote it – it's crazy well thought-out. And if you read it – well, it's a little like most conspiracy theories, where if they're well-written and well-considered, you start to get convinced."

OK, but on the record, can he confirm that Jar Jar is not a Sith Lord?

"He's not," Abrams says firmly. "As far as I know."

translate.google.com/#auto/en/snoek

logic, and not being a child

>Abrams in charge of SW lore

heh

>Who is he and what will his importance be throughout the rest of the trilogy?

He is the "operator", from Star Wars 7 canon books released before the film premiered.

His name is most probably Wilhuff Tarkin. He was probably a force wielder as Palpatine knew, also the reason Vader considered him his hiearchical in command, however he used the force for strategy, management and engineering brilliance, as he uses it still. Although there is however a posibility that he survived not because he is a force wielder, but due to sheer ingenuity.

The Emperor's equivalent, just like Rey was Luk'e equivalent, Han is Ben's equivalent, etc.

Or he's Mace Windu or Sifo Dyas or somebody else that makes no sense.

hi

Not really. That would not only be incredibly stupid and not really in the vein of Star Wars, (at least not the movies), but it would hard to swallow for the audience.

I see no reason whatsoever that it isn't just some random Sith lord.

nope.

snoke is george lucas

>I so wish I was smart enough to come up with that one.
> it's this very long and brilliant theory and I commend whoever wrote it – it's crazy well thought-out.
What did Jew Jew mean by this?

Snoek means pike, not snoke.
At least read before you post.

It's more likely that he's someone new, as bothersome as that is, but it's not plausible that it would be anyone else. There's no good candidate from the prequels, which Disney probably seems intent on referencing as little as possible, and the characters there would be expected to be as obscure to general audiences that it might as well be new. And of course, there's nobody from the OT that could fit the bill.

So it's either a new character, or an old one with a nonsensical and upsetting explanation, meaning it's almost certainly a new one. Expect a weak explanation as to why he didn't come out of the woodwork until after the Empire was toppled.

Why are we discussing this? The trilogy will probably suck, just as TFA did, and Disney is putting almost not thought into this.

It's Darth Plageus and boy did Shiv do a number on that cunt.

Snoke is another word for Snuke, which is Finnish for boi pucci. Think be4 u post

That makes no sense

Dude's fucked up.

that's not german.

one of the countless emperor clones.

Wow seriously no one knows the Finish origins of Snoke? Snoke is a folk hero that is usually briefly mentioned in old Finnish texts.

I wish everyone stops acting obsessed with Star Wars soon, it's an incredibly tiresome franchise-product.

My theory is that he's an ancient Lovecraftian evil that was sealed away by the Jedi centuries before any of the movies. The remnants if the Empire woke him up after Sheev died hoping he would be a good replacement, not knowing what they were really fucking with.

Unlikely. This would be referencing somewhat obscure from the prequels, which is something Disney probably isn't interested in doing.

Also, Plagueis is a Muun, and wasn't maimed by Sidious in his death. This is all from the Luceno novel.

The dark side of the force is known to twist and warp a user's appearance the more they use it.

>Luceno novel
You mean a novel that's no longer canon? Disney said they will reuse the old EU's stuff so it's likely they'll change things when they do.

I'd say him being Plagueis is just as likely as any other theory out there.

>J.J. and Neal didn't want him to be old and decrepit
Looks like they just gave up, then.

All things considered he looks even sillier than one of the Others from that series whose name I forget.

>You mean a novel that's no longer canon?
Oh shit, I thought it was written after the acquisition. Never mind.

>I'd say him being Plagueis is just as likely as any other theory out there.
It's more likely that he's a new character. It also begs the question of how Sidious could possibly mistakenly let him live. It's not like he would have any feelings for him like Obi-Wan had for Anakin.

He is the youngling who addressed Anakin when he came to slaughter them.
Would be the same age by now.
Would have been kept hidden from Vader.
Would have lightsaber wounds.
Would hate Anakins line and try to end it.

He was supposed to be able to stop death through the force, but even then that feels like an asspull and a half.

A new character is the most likely thing I guess.

>the more evil you are, the whiter you are
>whites are evil
>buy our movie good goys

>le jewish boogieman xD
enough with this meme

Anakin

Can we all agree that Kylo Ren is the Snape of these movies

Was anyone else disappointed when the huge Snoke turned out to be a hologram? I was hoping they'd make him a towering giant.

I think jar jar was originally set up to be a sith lord and then it was abandoned. The CGI is too precise but judging by how hated he was it was done away with.

>I was hoping they'd make him a towering giant.
That would have been incredibly stupid. This isn't LotR.

I way say, "Reddit, please leave," but I'm not even sure they even post as if that theory wasn't just some huge joke.

He's a brand new character.

Imagine the butthurt.

>Imagine the butthurt.
If anybody's individually attached to any particular candidates for Snoke, or want Snoke to be somebody from the past, so much thaty would be expressly upset if he's a new character, they are so small in number that Disney could not possibly care.

that's Mace Windu

SW is fantasy.

Its Mace Windu

Okay? It was just never established that there are giant, intelligent life forms within the movies. It could work, but it's more likely that there's going to be some final confrontation at the end of the trilogy with Snoke and Rey, which wouldn't mirror the one in RotJ very well is Snoke is a giant.

It's Darth Plagueis. The music that plays in his scenes in 7 is the exact same music that plays when Palpatine tells Anakin about Plagueis in 3.

>mirror the one in RotJ
We can only hope they'll cut down on the poetry in the sequels.

Hope is wasted on the hopeless.

Jar Jar

Might be the emperor.

They're similar but not in the exact same place. Vader's scar is higher up on top of his head, and the one on his face is higher up along his cheekbone.

You could argue it's just artistic liberty and they revised his appearance for the new trilogy, but I think the scar is too obvious. I think it's an intentional misdirection.

He's the real Anakin Skywalker. He made a perfect clone of himself and brainwashed it to really pass off that it was him. Put him in the Darth Vader armor and then real Anakin bounced before the fall of the Empire. Now that Darth Vader has reached a mythical status throughout the galaxy Anakin uses the influence of the dead sith lord to recruit incredibly radicalized Empire sympathizers and Dark Side force enthusiasts to his cause.

Some failed clone is my guess.

He's a security system trying to get off the galaxy.
A long time ago there were two brothers, Snoke was killed and turned into Snoke. Now he tries to prove his brother wrong and get off the island.

No. Vader's body vanished just like Obi-Wan's and Yoda's because he became a force ghost.

he's actually way bigger than that projection
he's larger than planets and eats them as food

wait, wrong Disney franchise

>Darth Vaders dead body reanimated by the Emperors ghost
You mean the one that was fucking turned to ashes?

1. Palpatine's master.
2. Ressurected body of Darth Vader with the spirit of Palpatine
3. Going by how the Disney Rebels show is taking a more "ancient force users older than Jedi or Sith" thing, he's some older, wiser, ancient force user.

I thought it was somewhat clever. Tricking the audiences and such. Also, it fits the idea of the Sith being all in for manipulation and deceit through sheer intimidation, just like Kylo.

seems legit enough

does anyone else actually believe that the (((creatives))) at Disney would take a risk by trying something new?

Just like Force Awakens the rest of the new trilogy will be recycled trash from the original trilogy. Kilo already has shown that he wants to appeal to Vader, essentially wanting his approval. They're bringing him back

snoke is uncle owen's ashes infused with midi-chlorians

A Shaman of the Whills

It was me, Rey!

Snoke is Dutch/German for Snoek, a fat fish with mustache.

No. That side of the force is restricted to Light users.

>Who is he
The perfect source material for plenty of clickbait articles/videos and meme-speculation theories for the modern Star Wars audience.
>lmao its totaly [retardedly unlikely character] guys haha! please like and subscribe ;)

>does anyone else actually believe that the (((creatives))) at Disney would take a risk by trying something new?
I think resurrecting Vader would be so bizarre for the series that it would be "trying something new." Even safer is just making him a generic dark force user.

You think giants would be too much of a stretch for the star wars universe...

why would the empire believe in force shit all of a sudden?

They were desperate and outnumbered.

Hes actually a 5'5" turbo manlet overcompensating with a big hologram

Yes, I would.

they already said he was 7 feet tall

Kylo Ren's diddler.

Be he hard theories that it's Plageius, but I was under the impression they were attempting to distance themselves from the prequels .

Eh, they can borrow bits and pieces. Like Ewan's voiceover for Rey's Force hallucination. I think it'll probably be Plagueis or potentially an Emperor clone a la Dark Empire.

nigga he became a force ghost and joined male Yaddle and Robi Willians Kenobi

Yo, I think Luke tried to bring Vader back to life, which opened the door for something evil to possess the corpse

He's Nano Fett, Boba's older brother

Snoke is an ancient sith. He's a force ghost.

It's Plagueis, you all know this. His significance to the rest of the trilogy is that a) he tells Rey about her origins as a Skywalker, and how he in fact created her lineage, and b) he kills Luke.

95% of moviegoers wouldn't care or know who is Plagueis

100% of the characters in the movie wouldn't care of know who is Plagueis.

So why would they do this twist?

>Why are we discussing this?
the disney shills are out trying to drum up interest leading into rogue one

Because it won't be "the twist". Rey being Luke's daughter will be the big reveal, despite the fact most have already predicted as much. The revelation of Snoke as Plagueis doesn't have to be portrayed as some monumental scene, it could probably be slipped into conversation with a brief explanation that he is the Emperor's former master. That way, Star Wars fans would be pleased to see continuity and a sense of the whole saga being tied together, and casual moviegoers would think "so he was the Emperor's master, cool. More explosions please".

It would work well.

But Rey is not Luke's daugther. She's Sheev's granddaughter.

it's obviously a palpatine/vader/jango clone hybrid who was possessed by the spirit of grievous

grievous' hatred of jedi was so powerful he developed force time travel and used it to receive further training from the likes of bane, revan and plageius, and possibly future sith lords. this would obviously result in unlimited power which would explain why he's so much more physically warped than any other villain we've seen so far

a personal theory of mine is that during his travels, sheevious also absorbed the souls of bossk and ig-88

screencap this post

Um... have you possibly seen the ending of RotJ?

the fuckin' bendu.

youtube.com/watch?v=mup7aH5LK_Y

>implying this shit isn't foreshadowing for episodes 8 and 9

>within the movies

Jar Jar Binks. Obviousloo.

No, Snoke is clearly Jira.

Notice her eye squints in the same manner. She knew what was to come, being all powerful, warning Annie about the storm, telling him he'd better run home quick, hinting at all the pain that was to come. This also influenced his detest of sand (sand storms).

The way she talked to him was like that of an Auntie, so it is highly likely he grew up with her in her life. I'm sure she would have used her cunning influence to subliminally put 'Dark Side' thoughts into his young 'Light Side' mind.

Calling it now, screencap this post.

ih he'll be a hidden character in number 8 too, in number 9 he will finally be seen in the flesh, kylo will bring rey to him, he will attempt to convert her to the dark side, rey will attack him but kylo will defend and so rey and kylo begin a battle.

in the end rey refuses to kill kylo, so snoke will attack rey and get close to killing her before kylo picks him up and throws him down a convenient bottomless shaft.

>Dark Side
>makes Snoke turn pale
What did they mean by this?

I prefer the first one. It has interesting dichotomy. The left half has youth and the right side of his face shows corruption more than withering.

The right just looks like an old dude.

>stooorms comin' up annie

was she the phantom?

I used to think he was pic-related after seeing the image on the left, but I don't think that's possible now because the Inquisitor joined some weird Jedi Ninja Ghosts or something.

He's Mace Dindu.

someone will fuck his vagina wound

I doubt jew jew abrams knows, is not like he can rip off the older Star Wars movies for.... ohh

darth vader? naah. we're already getting a "new" vader in the rouge one movie.

more like the emperor getting revived somehow, or taking over the body of kylo ren.

>scar

that's a fucking indentation, not a scar

the cartoons are as canon as the movies.

I'm aware of that, but they have less of a standard of plausibility. I.e., what's good enough for the cartoon isn't good enough for the mainline of movies, each of which has to gross $2 billion to meet expectations.

i thought it was a shame he wasn't really 50 feet tall

Does this help?

Who thought a CGI alien is a good choice for the main villain of the biggest franchise in the world?Just make him humanoid or at least something we would be intimidated.

Who will win?

Snons or ekoke?

The upper one looks like Daniel Craig.

it's ezra after he turns to the dark side in Rebels

someone that doesnt want to pay an actor royalties on meme vader 2.0.

The one on the left looks amazing. Why the hell did the settle for the other one?

It does look like an older Ezra on the left.

Then again Snoke has been designed in such a way that he could be any of the characters.

>The Vader scars
>The Plagueis music
>The punished Windu
>The Sheev clone
>The Tarkin cheekbones

It's like Disney intentionally left conflicting clues to generate speculation

i kind of dislike the fact that he looks like my grandmother a little bit

Seems like it could be true

Did you read the rest of the post?

No, lel. But that would be incredibly stupid, which doesn't really describe the apparent mentality behind the sequel trilogy, on safe and lazy.

I think Snoke has been around for far longer than that.

>“I watched the Galactic Empire rise, and then fall. The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will. As if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments. The historians have it all wrong. It was neither poor strategy nor arrogance that brought down the Empire. You know too well what did.”

Wormholes Cred Forums.

Am I the only one that thinks the snoke in the movie was a hologram?

Snoke is a shitty character
I just would rather have Kylo try to discover the dark side himself by studying the shit the first order kept from the emperor's belongings which could explain some of his weakness and eventuall progress as he discovers himself as a sith lord

user, your grandmother might be a sith lord.

you should kill her and take over.

how many midichlorians does snoke have?

It's most certainly Tarkin

Failed clone of Anakin
Or Syfo Dias

Or they are the same thing

Is obi wan inside that tree?
Is he more powerful than vader could ever imagine?

wouldn't vaders biological parts just fade away like every other jedi?

Luke only burned the cybernetic ones

I would put him somewhere in the 20k range

Rey Skywalker = 28,200
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = 27,700
Darth Sidious/Palpatine = 20,500
Maz Kanata = 19,300
Yoda = 17,700
Luke Skywalker = 14,500
Leia Organa Solo = 14,500
Ben Solo/Kylo Ren = 13,700
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus = 13,500
Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400
Mace Windu = 12,000
Darth Maul = 12,000
General Grievous = 11,900
Kit Fisto = 11,800
Yaddle = 11,300
Mara Jade = 11,000
Ki Adi Mundu = 10,600
Darth Bane = 10,500
Shaak Ti = 10,300
Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000
Average Jedi = 10,000
Assajj Ventress = 9,600
Finn = 7,800
Chewbacca = 7,200
Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi = 7,000
Captain Phasma = 4,800
Padme Amidala = 4,700
Beru Lars = 3,700
Poe Dameron = 3,500
Shmi = 3,300
Lando Calsarrian = 3,300
Boba Fett= 1,500
Han Solo = 1,500
General Hux = 1,500
Jango Fett = 1,500
Owen Lars = 1,500

Where did this come from? This looks like a list of power levels for DBZ characters.

Up Luke to 28,000 and you've got it

might as well be this garbage is muh chi ripoff eastern bullshit.

If this is Vadersomething reanimated corpse then why isn't he missing a hand???????????

this dat bullshiit doe

Jesus christ.

>dat scar
>Palpatine telling vader that if he joined him he'd try to help him find the way to eternal life

pottery...

What about Dexter Jettster?

see

Taking JJ Abrams brilliant mind into consideration, I can say that this guy is very evil and very strong, also he acts like the Emperor. Forget that, he is EXACTLY like the emperor and Kylo will kill him in Episode IX after Rey convinces him (after beating him easily of course ;)) to turn back to the light side.

Truly original and creative.

grievous midiclorians??

Why are modern CGI villains so generic looking? This looks like that lame orc from the Hobbit movies.

>Keeping a guys identity secret in a world were force ghosts exist.

If Snoke isn't revealed by Luke in the next movie then this Disney NU-Trilogy is completely trash

Here's my theory.

Dent?

Grievous seems to have lost a lot of body parts tho. What organ is responsible for producing midichlorians anyway? My guess it's the prostate and women get midichlorians through their diet of semen/spoiler].

>face autism

Its Darth Plagueis.

Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life.
When the Emperor was killed, the dark side was no more. The universe must have balance, so Darth Plagueis re-animated to bring that balance and restore his own life.

Does anyone honestly even care about this new trilogy? TFA was so bad that it literally killed all the interest i have in future SW movies.

It's obviously a new character who is a rehash of the older ideas and well received EU characters. All the physical appearances (tarkin look, vader scar, windu head etc) are made so that the people would speculate about it.

That's the very purpose of a "soft reboot". Put new names on already liked stuff and make a lot of money. I expect him to be a some sort of an "Evil Yoda" character.

It's not Plagueis, don't be retarded.

>Plageuis and Sidious use the force to impregnate Anakin's mother creating a super strong force child who later becomes Vader
>Plageuis is known to be the Sith who has power over life and death
>Sidious kills Plageuis
>Plageuis survives because power over life and death
>Sidious and Vader die
>Plageuis reincarnates Vader in the form of Rey
>Rey also has no father and is brought to her homeplanet by her virgin mother and Luke (who knows Rey is Vader's reincarnation)
>explains why Rey is super powerful and the force seems to sweep into her naturally
>explains why she's an abandoned orphan
>explains why she was -specifically- attracted to Vader's lightsaber
>explains why she had flashbacks of the emperor's ship on which she never was but Vader was
>explains why Luke seems to be worried about seeing her with Vader's lightsaber in the final scene of TFA

This is 100% correct

He always had a latent force control until the death star exploded and he ended up shielding himself accidentally (but not enough to go without damage) from the explosion.

what's the meaning of this?

This lines up pretty accurately with the reported leaks

This one is slightly better in that it doesn't retcon Anakin as the chosen one

Being this autistic

>>Rey also has no father and is brought to her homeplanet by her virgin mother and Luke (who knows Rey is Vader's reincarnation)

and where is her mother then?

Maybe in hiding or completely unrelated/unimportant, I think in the flashback of her childhood we see a woman dropping her off but no father.

Also:
>Snoke has a scar that could indicate he survived the assassination attempt from Sidious and/or reincarnating Vader took a toll on his health

You're not alone. I can't even remember the new characters names.

Finn
Rey
Poe
Snoke
Hux

Interesting how they're all jut one syllable.

there is no women in the vision, there is only a ship leaving the planet and that fat guy that buys the junk

I thought there was some sort of tree of life and this is the dark one that killed the first or some shit.

Oh ok, I still think she's a force-child of a virgin mother and that's the reason Luke or someone else dropped her off to isolate her from her potential danger, if I recall correctly she's also a naturally good pilot just like Anakin.

Ultimately the force lead her back to her real identity.

yeah maybe

Also, Anakin was a naturally good pilot but he didn't know how to read minds or use the force in any way and Rey do all of that without any training.

I reckon by the time of her reincarnation she will sort of absorb Vader's peak level powers?
Maybe she's just much stronger than Vader for some reason, maybe Snoke perfected his force-impregnation methods IDK.

I would be very disappointed if she was just super strong without being related to the strongest force-user in the canon story.

If this is actually true than shouldn't it mean this will be a completely new character? It's either that or someone almost became trans

>the strongest force-user in the canon story.
why he lost against Luke then?

because he was his son and Vader didn't want to kill him?

Possibly because Vader was holding back because he still sort-of cared for his son, I think this was implied here and there (including when Vader kills the emperor to save Luke).
Also possibly because Vader was severely crippled by the time he fought Luke and rather old.

He is the bad guy. His motivations are the mcguckin of the sequel trilogy

>severely crippled
wut?

man he killed maaaaaany jedis with that mechanical arms and legs and the suit

that is not a factor there

Yeah but I don't think you could argue that Vader didn't lose some power by being a cripple-robot or that he become more powerful, he can barely move and according to I think non-canon accounts he is always in severe pain.

yeah that's true he ever achieve the potential he could have but I think he must be more powerful than Luke in episode 6

>Poe
who cares
>Hux
literally who

He is. Luke has the same potential as Anakin though. It's just experience and training the seperate them.

so Vader leave Luke win

have you ever notice how Vader suddenly goes down for no reason in her fight with Luke

there are a lot of stupid moves in the prequels fights and this episode 6 fight is one of the best but look at that move, it's so unrealistic, suddenly, with no reason, Vader gos down to the floor

youtu.be/YZ_j3s5xj8I?t=1m40s

Whoever he is, I just wish he wasn't a CGI monstrosity. You think when/if he appears not as a hologram, that he will be a person with makeup?

Rey, I...

definitely not

did you think when he firs show up that he was some type of gigiant?

Fitting that Max Von Sydow was that Jedi at the beginning of the Force Awakens.

leaks?

why does he yell? i wouldnt serve someone who yelled at me

OH, MY FUCKING GOD! THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

YOU DO IT! YOU SOLVE ALL!

Why didn't Qui Gon's body disappear?

He saw the empire rise and fall...

>rey is clearly a decendant of the mouth of sauron
WEW, laddie!

> A fucking galaxy, the main characters looks like humans

kek

Don't jinx it.

Darth Vader's dad. He is another midichlorian monster.

Bald Iggy Pop?

I like Rey as a Luke clone desu

Snoke weed err day.

He is Snoke. He's a new character. He's been around for awhile, like Maz Kanata, He was just uninvolved with the previous 6 movies.

The shitty thing about the entire saga is that they could be stupid enough to make a new character and not even know they copied the biggest bad guy in science fiction entirely.

Or.

It could be a deliberate ploy and have it directly related/linked.

Either way , I don't care. The Force Awakens was a copy of A New Hope.

There will be NO plot twist or relevance to who he is

He will just be a generic le evil Sith Lord. No past or anything will be given.

Why? Because this franchise is all about copying the originals and staying as safe/simplistic as possible. And since Palpatine was just a generic sith lord in the OT Snoke will have to be as well. Nothing original will happen. Anything else will be "complicated space politics"

Guys, what if he's the phantom mentos?

Is he supposed to be the little boy who killed the girl next to the magic tree?

wat idk man

wew lad

He's the personification of the intense dark power Palpatine was after on Jakku. That power took over a body and warped it, thus Snoke.

It's the only way to top the other big bads in terms of power.

Hes anakins dad

Well he didn't immediately turn into a force ghost, remember it took awhile until yoda said that qui gon made contact with him before that it was an ability no one had known of for years

Don't you mean why isn't he missing his arms and legs?

But that looks like rey

I don't know what you're talking about.

Vader looks like my calculus teacher.

>well, it's a little like most conspiracy theories, where if they're well-written and well-considered, you start to get convinced."

The nose knows

Wow, I've been coming here for a very long time and this is the most autistic post I've ever seen.

>Knowing this fucking little about SW
Kys

So did anyone in the galaxy above 50 years old.

The Empire was still kicking for a year after Vader died, so he wouldn't fit in.

He mace dindu's albino son.

wish i could watch blurays on my pc so i could make sweet bluray screenshots. how do i do this lads im stoopit

>mfw a trailer for a Star Wars video game does a better job at visual storytelling than anything in ep7

youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

>Luke didn't burn his fathers body, just his armor. Instead he buried him.
No he pretty much did burn his body and he saw his ghost and the ghost looked at him.

What do you mean, you have a DVD player installed but not the software to play Blu-Rays?

Now now, hold on a second. Why in the everloving fuck would you even bother recovering Vader's body at all when it's basically 70% cyborg? Are you dense? He's like half a torso and the head. What possible use could you have for that shit?

i have a dvd drive that cant read blurays. i thought u had to have a bluray drive

>More grrrlpower nonsense

No thanks.

Nigger, you don't survive a death star blowing up.

Wow, he's bald and pale, and their scars or facial features don't match in any capacity. You must be some kind of genius.

He's George Lucas and he's here for your money.

Oh, then just buy one.

Is this the french version of The Force Awakens? I don't remember him having a moustache in the english dub.

George, pls. Go back to making you personal, smaller films just for yourself.

You idiots, it's clearly aunt Beru coming back for revenge.

It's Maul, who survived TPM, TCW and will survive Rebels into the ST era.

Do an actual matchup you shifty fuck, You could do the exact same crap with anyone.

If they are the same then why is emo fag apprentice talking to Vader's helmet when Vader's corpse is his master?

Man, that movie was such unbelievable shit. How completely devoid of self esteem do you need to be to even pretend you liked it?

Has anyone figured out yet that Rey and that pussy faggot (Han's kid) are siblings?

This post caused a great disturbance in my sides

It's obi wan masta, Qui Gon il

Snoke is Padme's father, a survivor of alderran.

anakin clone
palpatine's spirit
dark ritual

=

snoke

Is this also made by BLUR Studios like the other ones were?

Even if this was canon where the fuck are the other EU sith lords and jedi like Exar Kun or Jacen Solo?

Palpatine's spirit was already dragged down to Jedi hell.

no you're thinking of The Frighteners

Wtf I hate jews now

>Maz over Yoda and Luke

How the fuck did you actually come up with this, I honestly want to know.

>the more evil you are, the whiter you are
>The evil guy in episode 7 has a burning cross as a weapon

Getting real tired of your Jewish tricks. Not even white, I'm a beanbro

Anyone remember the EU plotline where some of the Emperor's guard were basically using recordings of him to make a "fake emperor" and control others through the illusion that it was the emperor running the show? That was damn interesting. Part of me wants that to be the case here.

>That was damn interesting.
You mean "retarded," user. You've spent too much time reading the professional-quality fanfiction known as the EU, or currently, legends, and didn't realize how incredibly stupid that is.

Anyone remember the EU plotline where Luke had an evil clone called Luuke Skywalker and needed the help of a girl in order to defeat it even though it was genetically inferior and mentally ill? That was damn interesting. Part of me wants that to be the case here.

except he didn't die obviously

kek, and that was the best storyline the EU had to offer.

He might be Plagueis in the sense that they've borrowed the character and renamed and repurposed him.

Sort of like how they borrowed Episode IV and renamed and repurposed it to make this movie?

he's a numale beta cuck

Exactly.

Underrated filename

he was Sheev's challenger to the Sith Lord throne and Sheev kicked his bitch ass and left him with a scar on his bitch ass face

Where to begin? This is obviously meant to create controversy but even to that end there had to be a lot of time and effort put into this list. Why does Lando have almost double Han's? Beru Lars being 400 above Shmi? Qui-Gon (overrated as he is) at average jedi level, Grievous that high, Windu that low, Leia and Luke equal, all those meme characters, get a life kid.

Rank Darth Nihilus.

If it's anyone canonical of note, it's probably tarkin, yeah. It's probably an """original""" character, though.

givin 'em the ol' accusing finger

Do giant jedis have giant lightsabers?

You fucking put Rey at the top? She literally has no training or prior knowledge of the force. You are the fucking definition of cancer. Stopped reading once I saw where you ranked Rey. Blow your head off retard.

Why the fuck would Leia and Han dump their only daughter on a shitty desert planet? This isn't China.

>Who is he
he is clearly Darth Cucumberbatch

>evil clone called Luuke
Is there any relation there to Bigger Luke? If Luuke is genetically inferior, does that make him smaller, meaning that Bigger Luke is actually the real Luke?

Shouldn't you be trying to win an election, Donald?
Stop shit posting and get back to work.

Yo, if they made one clone they might've made more. Luuuke and Luuuuke are out there somewhere.

Hahahah nice!!!!

Heres some more jokes you could try

Knock knock, whos there? Donald Trump!!!!!!!!

Heres another

Yo momma so fat, Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!

So Snoke is the Wizard of Oz. I can dig it.

All these autismos acting like their shitty video games and cartoons matter

kek'd

>find a star wars thread on Cred Forums
>you are too late as it has over 200 replies

kek'd

I thought it was the white orc from the Hobbit at first.

Either way, new movies are shit. Ray is a mary sue and she and the not darth vader who is Han Solo's son are going to fuck.

Also Female empire commander is the worst. She's all about demanding absolute loyalty to the empire, which includes sacrificing yourself if needed. But the moment her life is threatened, she betrays her comrades and condemns them all to die by showing where the WEAK POINT, DO NOT FIRE AT part of the battle station is.

Also isn't there animal life on then new death Star? Did they just wipe out some species of animals along with all the alien pine trees?

Bring back George Lucas, at least he was original. JJ Abrams is just a hack who recycles old ideas and over uses lense flairs. He's like the reddit of movie directors. Steal everything and claim he made it to get points.

just watched the whole trillogy again with my friend this weekend and instead of paying attention to most of it we made poop jokes and made fun of the cgi

Sounds like standard prequel-hating retarded behaviour.

>y'all jus b hatin
George, please.

I always knew Rey was a reincarnation of Anakin

>burning cross light saber

Yeah, nah.

It's at least a subconscious choice by Jew Jew to have that

>he paid for a Cred Forums pass