>this fucking show comes out

so none of this is real right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You believe in flat earth too?

The entire universe is flat.

I believe what rich famous faggots say too user

Flat earth is based on retarded pseudoscience. The simulation theory is based on great academic works like The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions

It's a little late to the party. The idea of a holographic universe goes back to the 70s.

It is. Please continue to bathe

>he's never read aristotle

can you please try not being retarded. holy fuck i want to kill you

pick up a gun and test that assumption at the earliest convenient moment

this means you clearly don't understand the implications of the simulation theory.

this theory is as old as the greeks

COme meet me outside then fucker

Some black physicist found some code in the string theory too.

It's pretty much confirmed at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA

This is like third layer bait

How many layers of irony are you operating on?

>some random fag thinks something
Whoa, really made me think.

Stephen hawking is the only scientist I take advice from.

If you actually understood the math involved you'd know that it's not particularly remarkable to see these coming up in string theory. There are also others looking at the structures in a less hyped way.

Whether or not the codes play an error correcting role in string theory preventing uncontrolled decoherence of spacetime is pure speculation, and suggesting that we are living in a matrix-like simulation is unjustified.

why? he doesn't even know how to walk

welcome aboard

really makes me ponder

>stephen hawking

meh, he's top 5 but not really the best

Agreed

fuck off memekaku

So you say my world is actually a fake world inside an other world? cool... what does this mean for me? Nothing? Ok well, i still gotta take out my simulated trash so see ya.

>stephen hawking
Isnt his job warning us about science fiction stuff, now? Isnt it all he does?

>tfw robot

especially the blonde chick from walking dead

>so none of this is real right?

i'd honestly be relieved if this was the case. also can someone reboot this reality so i can start over, i really fucked up.

This.

You might as well tell me that we've found the edge of the universe and looked outside, and it turns out we're actually in a marble being played with by a giant. It changes fuck-all. Call me when you've discovered a way to break through.

same here, rng really fucked me up

Imagine how much of this shit we could have avoided, and saved so much time and money if these science retards could have just gotten over themselves and read some Plato.

>2 Meme gurus spew shit

Guess it all is a lie eh?????

I feel you, he always know what's the weird sound on my car.

wrong website, pal.

this doesn't even make sense. reddit hates musk but Cred Forums loves him

>you will never get admin access and increase your attractiveness, money, and happiness levels

>tfw youre absolutely illuminated

AMA

Doubt

I just want to increase my height

and my hair ;_;

>implying "death" isn't people getting admin status and getting bumped up

It's to make sure we can't abuse it for ourselves on the lower levels. With the ever-increasing number of people there's always a need for more admins.

Cred Forums needs to reject science, technology and logic entirely, they are among the worst normie memes of all time

>finding probablistically-defined codewords in a probablistically-defined phenomenon

wowww

if we'd be living in a simulation then we'd probably be doing some wageslave things, instead we rot on Cred Forums doing literally nothing

The real question is what kind of sim.

Are we real entities playing the sim or were we like little Sims characters that are AI operated? Is real real life that boring that our real selves would play this game instead of normal real real life? Would we want to reroll after death?

Some guy from a highly advanced civilization created this world just because he could

Just like we create videogames and in the future, will create another simulated world which inhabitants will think their reality is the real reality

we're just the machines who went off script

>start with the greeks

for all we know the theory is older than the greeks

hurts your special snowflake soul to think about it, doesn't it?

>elon musk, a leading tech visionary of the western world who has the potential to be the next Ford
>some random fag

stay silly, 'murica

>tfw you realize that hot blonde robot was played by Elon Musk's wife

>Cred Forums is so anti-intellectual that people now reply to every quote with "WOW REALLY MAKE ME THINK"

Honestly it's comforting to think that the universe is a simulation, that'd mean there might be a purpose for our existence

>science is finally catching up to where philosophy was thousands of years ago

>implying we aren't just glitches in the background chatter of some kid's laptop that he mainly uses for music and jerking off

Aristotle wasn't talking about that. He was talking about how the world is a construction of mind, not that we're all in a simulation.

Kekles

Nope, nothing is real.
also, everything is real.