Gilmore Girls

Does anyone like that show? I find it super comfy.
also
Left or right? Mom or daughter?

>You will never be the toilet in the GG house

why live

Cred Forums loves Gilmore Girls
are you looking forward to the new episodes

>new episodes
i'm scared desu
this almost never turns out well

>this almost never turns out well
yeah I know
trailer wasn't very inspiring either

>left or right
why not both? seriously threesome with gg is my dream. But if I can choose one then I'd like to fuck Rory but I would like to hang out with Lorelai she is so much better then the spoiled brat her daughter is.

This , super scared but I hope it will be good. Is Stars Hollow the comfiest town in Cred Forums? Twin Peaks comes very close but it is spoopy.

rory and lorelai will never scissor with your penis

daily reminder that Jess is the best boyfriend.

if you like Dean you're a faggot

was Lane.. dare I say it.. best girl?

what season does he arrive? I only just started the show

Lauren Graham in a heartbeat.

Lisa Weil vs Lauren Graham I might have to think about.

Not for very long though, it'd still be Lauren.

The show is very comfy but I kinda got burned out after marathoning 4 seasons in 6 days, waiting a while before I dive back in.

No...because Louise was

not even top 5 mate

Season 2, episode 5.

Hypergamous whores: the show.

forgot pic

what's that he's holding?

>not wanting to live in Stars Hollow
>not wanting to fast talk
>not wanting to get berated by Paris
>not getting pranked by Jesse
>not trading bants Yanic

pleb

Michel does not trade bants.

He annihilates plebians with his profound wit and carefully cultivated French accent.

vicodin

>i'll never get insulted by Michel

;_;

Reminder that Luke is the best boyfriend, but for Rory it's obviously Jess. Dean is a stupidly bad choice

remember Lorelei's first bf who was also Rory's teacher? he sucked ass

>mfw my ex used to make fun of me for unironically liking this show
Why do girls have such bad taste in girlkino

Yeah. I didn't mind him that much. I found Christopher and Lorelai as a couple more annoying (after he leaves her because he got another woman pregnant). It was really annoying how everytime he came back Lorelai would be all over him. In the real world Luke would be cheated on all the time because of this.

she was right to do so

Jess getting pushed into the lake by Luke is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's so smoothly shot and performed.

thems fighting words motherfucker

>not being a Logan-man

You're not ace at all.

>implying Rory didn't get interested in him only after finding out about how Logan's father was a huge newspaper owner

Dean is such a bitch ass nigga
worse than Riley from Buffy
I hate his bitch ass face

>implying anything past s5 matters

That's when Rory turned into a bitch. She is so spoiled and entitled. Everyone is always up her ass... Só annoying. She is going to be an underachiever, for sure. She really does not have what it takes to be a journalist.

its clearly the writers ran out of conflict with Rory being a goody two shoes and decided to make her a bitch. too bad since it really doesn't fit her personality

This show is like Buffy the Vampire Slayer if nothing happened.

Lauren Graham is literally the only time in my life I ever chose the mother over the daughter. But Rory also had her school uniforms. Hnnghh.

And right when they both started getting too old, April showed up for more loads of cum.

One of the best fapping shows ever.

never watched the show but read tons of lewd fanfiction. just looking at that picture makes me want to fap

>lewd fanfiction
such as?

Fuck off reeee Dean is the true alpha

incest with some bdsm and costumes, mostly.
I remember a specific one when they're talking about their pussies and the mother tells the daughter that "bush is good" and she's like "since when are you a republican?" or something like that. oh, the hilarity.

ever since I watched Jess I've been trying to emulate his style to get girls. i.e. being smart ass, playing pranks, playing the bad boy.

too bad I don't have the looks to pull it off :(

lmao I hope this is true you absolute retard

Rory is a whore, reminder this. also, the mother and the grandma.

Jess is a cunt though #ImWithDean

hideous footpucci. YOUR WAIFU IS TRASH

Wasn't this show just two girls seeking validation through men?

yes, right

good bait

that shows for women bruh
at its core its about mother daughter relationships

I probably read a dozen out of the three hundred books on her stupid list.

>>Fuck off reeee Dean is the true alpha
the beta builds a car for the whore

>>daily reminder that Jess is the best boyfriend.
this guy did fuck rory IRL, probably took her virginity

Logan should die in a fire filled with aids

I didn't want to know this

'White Girl Problems' the show.

Logan is a fag.

fpbp

Anyway I love Gilmore Girls, one of my top 10 favorite shows. It jumps the shark in season 6 but everything up to that point is excellent.

Best season: 3
Best character: Richard
Best waifu: Lorelai

I never watched it, what happened in the last episode? Did Rory end up with that rich douchebag?

what's your top 10? i'm curious

Dean is definitely the most likable of Rory's boyfriends, even if he is a naive idiot who should've learned the first time that Rory is a cunt that can't be trusted

He did get to pop her cherry tho, from what I recall

i'm pretty ok with this.

kinda pissed off that they didn't have any babies though. beautiful people should make more babies

Gilmore Girls (obviously)
Farscape
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Xena: Warrior Princess
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Cleopatra 2525
The Addams Family

favorite show from the 2010s?

Which Gilmore Girls female character has the longest and thickest:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

Please answer separately for each category.

>Left or right? Mom or daughter?
Mom of course, the daughter is a lying, cheating bitch who for reasons beyond understanding everyone in Star Hallow treats like an angelic princess who can do no wrong. Lorelai on the other hand is great wife material, assuming she actually shows up to the wedding instead of going off on some road trip to Oxford.

Fuck!

what?

yeah and the mom is a a whore going from lovers to lovers, and her excuse is ''but I was in love''

You mean all of the pretentious Russian literature she reads? No thanks, I read for pleasure not to better myself.

I hate that graphic, season 5 is great

She goes from boyfriend to boyfriend, but in a normal "I'm a single woman looking for love" kinda way. She isn't like Rory who cheats on her boyfriend because she can't resist the bad boy, or sleeps around with married men, or leads on beta bitches who pine after he while she's getting pounded by some douchebag Chad

rory is less deluted

Grandmother

No, she's just more of a selfish slut who uses people. Lorelai actually considers how her actions affect others, and she may make mistakes but they are understandable and forgivable ones. Although I will say what she did to Max in season 2 was pretty low

Anyway, Paris would probably the best girl her personality was more subdued. Lane is nice but also a prude with zero interest in sex. All in all I'd still have to go with Lorelai

good conservative values

best female character for sure, I don't think I'd want to see her naked tho

I remain skeptical, the promo was bad and it didn't seem like their heart was in it. And considering Netflix's track record...