Finally work up enough courage to go to the movies

>finally work up enough courage to go to the movies
>want to see Deep Water Horizon
>order my ticket online so i decrease the amount of people i need to talk to
>walk up to ticket kiosk, they scan the qr code on my phone and direct me to my cinema
>enter the theater and sit down, relatively empty, only a few other people
>movie starts after a few advertisements
>about 20 minutes into the movie a bunch of guys rush in, sit right behind me, i think nothing of it, engaged with the movie
>someone starts kicking the back of my seat, I ask if they could stop
>Yeah sure bro, sorry.
>they all laugh, kicking only gets worse
>i get up and move, they get up and move to sit right behind me
>try and continue watching the movie and deal with the kicking
>kicking stops after a while, the rig just exploded and shit's happening so I didn't notice them all leave and come back with large sodas
>they start kicking the back of my seat again, I get up to change seats again but they all throw their drinks at me
>drenched in sticky orange soda, completely confused as to why they would treat a stranger with such disregard, i begin crying
>they all run off giggling
>walk out of theater, sobbing, drenched in orange soda, and get back to my car and drive home
>cry in shower

I don't get it, I just wanted to watch the movie like everyone else. Why am I not entitled to a viewing experience where I don't get bullied or attacked? Why would you even do that to a stranger that has done nothing to you? What kind of satisfaction do these people get out of completely ruining some strangers day?

Did anyone else see Deep Water Horizon, should I try again at a different theater to see it? Or should I just not bother trying to do normal things?

Sucker punch them you autist

Well I once got subjected to homophobic abuse when I went to a bar with my girlfriend. People are idiots.

Tell the staff and make sure they get banned from that cinema autist

You were supposed to break their necks you dummy.
Did you learn nothing from Batman v Superman?

You sound like a bitch, turn round and tell to stop or you'll smash their teeth in.

I've been there before, went drinking with friends and some really aggressive gays kept smacking my ass and trying to pull me away from my group. I wasn't too worried, I was completely wasted, but my friends were clearly worried enough to drag me to an uber and get me back home.

oh this copypasta again

Bad cinema experiences general?

>go to cinema alone
>feet and armpits get all sweaty
>can't bare to look the stub collector in the eye
>make my way to my seat
>nothing but row after row after row of happy, attractive couples
>squeeze past a line of cute teenagers
>can hear them whisper to each other, probably about me
>trip over one of their legs
>smack my head on an armrest
>soda and popcorn goes everywhere
>basically full on crying at this stage
>eventually get to my seat
>can feel everyone staring at me
>distinctly hear someone say "how pathetic"
>pit in my stomach plummets
>feel a sharp jolt
>I'm lying in bed
>it was all a bad dream
>roll over and spoon my girlfriend
>she reaches around and gives my raging member a playful squeeze

Anyone else know this feel?

In this siutation you have to do the "George Costanza", everybody knows that.

You must use your autism not as a weakness, but as a weapon.

>at college
>attention seeking thot in class keeps annoying me
>just ignore it or laugh it off
>eventually tell her that she is bullying, and that the faculty will not look kindly on someone bullying a depressed autistic guy
>ask her if her childish behaviour is really worth it, or if she's going to grow up so she can finish the course
>it sinks in
>gradually starts being nicer, we start hanging out, she tells me she was wrong about me and that I'm actually a decent guy

Worst thing is that she eventually got a boyfriend, but I found out there was a period where she was actually interested in dating me but I was too autistic to realise.

>be me
>in theater
>watching final scene of drive
>a real hero starts playing
>the driver blinks
>suddenly a wave of euphoria rushes over me
>I reach to pop the collar on my scorpion jacket
>I realize that I haven't bought one yet because I didn't know about it until watching this film which isn't over yet
>wait until the the very last frame of the credits before leaving the cinema, which is standard patrician viewing procedure
>head out to the snacks counter
>qt and fat dude serving
>start sweating
>avoid qt and go up to fat dude
>ask for a couple of crabs legs to tape onto the back of my white polo
>he shakes his head and shoots me the look that the kids at school usually give me
>feel sick fury build deep from within my stomach
>go out to parking lot
>wait hours for his shift to be over, nearly pass out
>he finally heads over to his car
>it's a Chevy Impala
>the most popular car in the state of California
>no one will be looking at him
>or so he thinks
>wait until he gets in
>leap onto roof
>pull pants down
>try to unleash epic seafood turd
>forgot about the jumbo two liter coke consumed whilst watching the movie
>start pissing uncontrollably
>cargo shorts are completely drenched
>he starts the car
>tumble backwards off the roof
>land on my neck
>can't feel my body anymore
>bowels release themselves loudly
>onlooker runs up to me
>"What the fuck are you okay?"
>look her in the eye
>stare intensely whilst smirking in a cool way
>"I guess there truly are no clean getaways"

i went to the mall yesterday and they brought me in to watch the spider-man homecoming trailer. none of the special effects were done and spider-man was on wires. and they had the nerve to ask me if the special effects in the trailer were good. i looked at the lady and say "there was no special effects maam. it said it in the beginning of the trailer that they were not finished." but she wasnt trying to hear that.

so anyways after they paid me $2 i went to mcdonalds to get a mcpick 2
and this guy with some weird gimp arm was ahead of me, but we had to line up sideways because it was so crowded. so this mother with a blind teenage son was trying to find out where the line started, so she asked the dude with the gimp arm where the line ended and he was trying to point behind me, but as i said, gimp arm. so eventually i was forced to speak to this women and inform her it was behind me, and the two young ladies behind me. i could over hear these young tween girls, they werent sure where the line ended either, but they trusted me, and because they trusted me, i helped them out.

fast forward to the mother with the blind teen son, this kid was 5'9 atleast, he had the blind dude stick and everything, and as his mother ordered he was playing with her pony tail and shit and it was freaking me out. i know the kids blind, but is he also retarded?

im just saying it doesnt pay to go out guys, if i could have just seen that trailer at home it would have been better.

>be early 20's
>go see early matrix revolutions showing to dodge crowds
>the row behind me is maybe 8 of the most obnoxious teenagers on earth
>endure their bullshit for the 15 minutes while also enduring the terrible fucking movie
>finally snap
>stand up and scream violent threats at them for a solid 20 seconds
>sit down
>get an applause from the audience
>little shits don't make another peep

not worth going to court, a friend of mine accidently chipped a guys tooth when he was harrasing her, she got community work for 3 months

why didnt you move to the back row
better yet just get cinema staff to kick them out and get them banned, who the fuck cares if you "dobbed" this isnt high school

That sucks, user.

chipped with a glass* she tried to pour water on him

>Go to the movies to see the new Blair Witch
>Asshole in the row behind me starts talking with his gf
>They keep rambling on for 10 minutes
>I politely ask them to stop
>They apologize and stop
>5 minutes later they start talking again
>Tell them to stop, again very politely
>5 minutes later they start talking again
>stand up and shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP"
>bf stands up "what's your problem faggot?"
>jump up to their row and launch at him
>retard was so surprised he just stood there looking at me confused and angry at the same time while I punched him in the jaw
>he collapses, gf starts screaming, people are either screaming or shouting FUUUCK YEEEAH
>get banned from the theater
>movie was shit anyway

This was just the fantasy you had in your head, wasn't it? That never happened.

Fuck you!

>Well I once got subjected to homophobic abuse when I went to a bar with my girlfriend.

Same here, except I was with my boyfriend.

>acting belligerent towards a group of people

woah, what could possibly go wrong

faggot

>be 11 years old
>have hideous hairdo
>go to the cinema with a friend
>lion king
>cinema is full as fuck
>have to sit in the front row but whatever
>girl of maybe 12 years sitting next to me
>asks me if i'm male or female, she doesn't want to sit beside a boy because she had to sit in school beside a boy
>hear myself saying that it's okay and i'm a girl