>I am not racist
>I want to be inside Rosario Dawson
>I like superheroes
>I didn't much care for Jessica Jones

Is this worth investing my time in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I posted the wrong image but fuck it.

Did you like Daredevil? Did you like Cage's parts in JJ?

It's probably worth your time either way. Rosario is a big part of the second half, and Misty Knight is also a prime qt.

>I am not racist
neither am I but black people frighten me
I don't hate them, they just scare me

>willingly watching a show with a main black protag

kys cucklord

Netflix viral marketers have really advanced themselves.

Yes.

It's the weakest of the three Marvel shows so far.

Daredevil is the best
Jessica Jones isn't that great
Luke Cage is just below JJ.

The guy who plays Luke isn't a very good actor. At least not at the head of his own show. It's also the cheesiest of the three shows. I fell off about half way through. I might finish it, but i'm not making time to watch an episode like I did with the other two.

Rosario was the only saving grace of this show, but even then I couldn't get past episode 6. It was just incredibly fucking boring. The characters were uninteresting and the plot dull. Daredevil season 1 had great heroes, villain and comnflict. DD season 2 had goat Punisher and qt Electra, even though the conflict was retarded. JJ had a good villain and conflict. Luke Cage (at least from what I have seen) has none fo those things. So no, I probably wouldn't recommend it

I'm not racist! I just don't want to watch this??? Why do I need to watch this play mafia 3 and vote Clinton just to prove you I am not racist!?

What nigger?
Luke cage is top comfy

The show is barely about Cage, the antagonists and sidecharacters get more screentime. Show goes from enjoyable to a bore as soon as the laughing spade dies.

It's not the strongest marvel series, it's pacing is off and the fight scenes are boring so it kind of fizzles out.

There's one scene where Cage beats up a bunch of thugs to "Wu Tang Clan - Bring Da Ruckus" which was pretty fun to watch.

He's too reluctant and not enough hero.

I had to use subtitles, I don't understand Nigga

Only if you're a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

This show is retarded.

Great show man, better than Jessica Jones
I suggest you watch it

>better than Jessica Jones
It doesn't say much, bro.

First half of the season was OK, the second half was terrible.

Better than season one daredevil?
Just trying to compare it to its other parts.
It's alot more campy being very blacksploitation but honestly that only adds to the direction of the show.

The show makes it clear he's OP compared to the individuals he faces but because of this it makes his power a very good plot point for their schemes.

DD S1 >>> Luke Cage > DD S2 >> JJ

JJ had a shit first season. Not even Tennant's spectacular performance could save it. Especially after they started to ruin his character

A strong nigger fight niggers with power and money, they speak nigger and do all nigger stuff. The only one nigger that's not truly nigger dies pretty much soon.
I watched the show and I think I'm a bit nigger now too. So be careful.

Its ok. Its sort of boring because the main character is literally black superman minus the ability to fly. A lot of the interesting drama/action comes from the side characters as well as Cage coming up with on the fly methods to sheild friends from bullets.
Eventually they come up with a krptonite to increase tenision. Havent finished it yet but holy fuck it drags at times.

I'm really suprised a marvel franchise would end up using the N word as much as a tarantino movie its kinda funny.

I really didn't like DD at all but I gave Luke Cage a shot and it's pretty great so far
Granted, I'm only at episode 3 but right off the bat, it's much better than DD

The problem with this series is that it's padded to fill the 13 episode quota. It would be good as an 8 episode series, but there's way too many episodes for such a mediocre story. The performances aren't too bad, but there's really nothing too good either. It's sad to see such talent go to waste

I like Cage more than JJ

all in an attempt to be the niggest which he never will.

Watch it OP.

Probably one the best shows about race that isn't race war baity.