Ash vs. Evil Dead

episode 2 out, how come no thread?
>this entire scene

there was some, dieing fast.

this was an especially disgusting episode, but started somewhat boring

and sidekicks acting like they are the main slashers. At least Pablo was put to his place, BTFO'd

It was fun, way better than the first episode, but I'm still waiting for shit to pick up

I almost puked twice
good episode

>dat prince albert
and also dat yar's revenge poster in ashy slashy's room

they watched Spartacus!

No, not the butt, not the shit...

I felt that the ass hole fight went on a little long

I have this cartridge for the 2600

What was that metal thing on the dick? A piercing?

HOW IS LUCY STILL THAT HOT
HOW

yeah

She isn't a SJW and she likes fun.

You never to Ash to mouth, I mean ass to Ash, no wait, ass to head!

this is a great webm

yeah-- asshole and guts fight was horrible/awesome, but that cut on the Achilles ankle made me also touch myself

That was some epic gorekino.
Sadly, webms are still limited to 3mb

they need to find a way to do new jokes and the slowly creeping up horror thing was done to death in the first season

kudos to the special effects department in making the cadavers, and kudos to Bruce Campbell for being willing to have a fake dick on his face

kek didn't even notice this

Was there Ted Raimi among the corpses?

Season 2 is happening already!?

I think I'll wait till its done then marathon it.

>how come no thread?

I'm sure you'd find a lot more threads on Reddit which this show is tailor made for.

would you tell us faggot, what's not """memesite"""?

>proving my point

Face it if this show was any good there would be plenty of threads about it. There's just nothing to discuss it's literally DUDE GORE LMAO. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't be here reviving a dead thread. Like I said, you may want to check out reddit if you'd like to discuss this garbage any further.

>HOW IS LUCY STILL THAT HOT
Healthy diet + living in NZ

i don't see your series recommendations.

Its 25minute long pure action and fun, there isn't so much things to discuss, true.

>implying
Cred Forums was all over this show last season. Maybe you're just that new?

NZ is Middle Earth and thus filled with dark magic.
Ash vs Sauron when?

>you will never fuck a sasquatche

so is there more white people in the show yet?

we'll never 4get u Adolf Hitler

How did the cop know Kelly was Ash's friend? The only time he saw Ash he was alone. Why was he at the hospital morgue?

So the deadites are against Ruby along with the demon kids? I mean, didnt she have the deadites lead Ash to Michigan? You can say she used them, but that one deadite like gave a clue that Ruby was in Michigan, normally I would think it was a slip up on the deadites part but it seemed to be part of Rubys plan, and I don't think Ruby would be baking on "Maybe the deadite will say the Ashy Slashy rhyme"

Are the demon kids and deadites working together or is everyone on their own side just to get the book?

>How did the cop know Kelly was Ash's friend? The only time he saw Ash he was alone. Why was he at the hospital morgue?

It's small town where everyone knows everyone, and Ash who is loathed by the majority suddenly comes back. Word spreads and suddenly everyone knows them. It might even be his father who spilled the beans just to spite Ash.

Your other questions are hard to answer because they've given us so little of this season. I think that everyone who's a demon or half a demon just wants the book because they're just that, backstabbing demons.