Dead Dykes

Why is this allowed?
indiewire.com/2016/06/lesbian-characters-die-tv-the-100-the-vampire-diaries-the-walking-dead-1201683169/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmSVj4q3QaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whaaa not enough homos
>whaa these homos arent nice enough
>whaaa homos cant die they have to be invincible

>Yeah, I know hundreds of white and straight characters die every year but look at this handful of lesbians waaah

Both valid points but being a lesbian in a tv show must be like the final circle of hell or something. funny how they mostly die after they get laid.

What kind of shitty superheroes get killed by an angry mob anyways

My gut feeling is that you have literally never tried to understand why someone would think something different to you.

>we want more inclusion of (x) characters
>they have to be super badass and have plot armour because they have to be 'positive role models for kids'
>even though the show isn't for kids
>and kids can't be lesbians anyway

Hey Tumblr, did you get lost from Cred Forums?

Based fucking Snyder

When is it gonna stop hurting, bros?

i saw this movie yesterday
spooky

>You literally share a board with people who watch The CW unironically.

The murder rate for TV lesbians is worse than black males aged 18 to 35

It's difficult to think of a pairing that DIDN'T end with at least one of them murdered

I mean for fuck's sake even this happened

I want to see a tv show gay character not die nor be completely useless but he ends up deciding he doesn't want to be gay anymore to see the buthurt

Plenty of alive lesbians in non-action/horror tv shows though.

Your parents were right about you.

Because they are stupid
Trust me I have heard plenty of stupid people before
Whenever sexuality or race comes up in a discussion everyone who wants to keep the discussion going is stupid as fuck like inbred tire

Bo and Lauren are still alive and together.

They both count for at least 20 lesbians each.

>Black men age 18-35
Why the fuck are you narrowing it down to only 18-35?
Is this supposed to be shocking? Is it supposed to mean anything at all?
It's just a stupid way of saying that black men die more than lesbians when you account for all black men
I'm sure white men died more in the second world war than black men die of gang violence today it still means shit because I'm using completely arbitrary numbers

Actually my mother is the kind of mother that always tries to elevate my self esteem while my father is the kind of father who is dead

It's prime "get shot" age

But you're right, lesbians on TV also get shot at about the same rate as men stepping of a lander at Normandy Beach

Shut up, Kent!

Doesn't count because they should have died to prevent this

Kenzi is still alive though. It all worked out fine in the end. Except for Based Tamsin ;_;

Would somebody think about all those poor fictitious people?
Cutaway to that Austin powers gag where the family of the henchman is shown receiving the news
Plus if you could get away with claiming lesbians die in tv more often than blacks you would

I vote we create a DEBS tv show in which Lucy and Amy kill straight people every episode to balance things out.

Or they dont kill anyone at all until the season finale when Lucy finally destroys Australia...

It's prime "being a gang banging thug" age tbqhwuf

why are you comparing a fictional demographic with real demographics

Lesbians are usually featured in more mature shows I guess, and producers probably figure breaking up a lesbian relationship with tragedy is probably more likely to pull viewers because a huge amount of their target audience ships them.

>Watchmen
>lesbians die in a hate crime somewhere between the 1960s and 1980s
>somehow acknowledging the struggles of the LGBT community is offensive to SJWs
Or did you grab the picture elsewhere?

Let's be honest here

A qt lesbian character dying is a lot sadder than some punk in Chicago

Google search for "aspiring rapper" and then hit the news tab

They shouldn't be on tv period

How much longer until being heterosexual is considered fascist and racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmSVj4q3QaE

Because he's mentally retarded, stop wasting time

>he

>>and kids can't be lesbians anyway
I told that to a guy gay once. When talking about adding gay characters into kids shows and I said that sex drive only really kicks in during puberty so a 5 year old has no real need of gay role models, he said you know you are gay from the day you are born and that gays are higher beings.

hey it happens in real life so why not have it on tv as well? we also need more divorced gays, show both sides

I realized it when I was 7

You can have crushes before you have a sex drive

yeah he said the same thing but its not really the same. I had crushed on 2 boy, one when I was 14 and another when I was 24, yet I have no desire to fuck men.

I knew I was gay when I was 5. I just knew.

Doesn't mean all gays are born that way, but I sure was an early bloomer.

btw, kids have sexual urge at very young age. I masturbated for the first time when I was 5 (by rubbing my dick on my teddy bear)

so would you say you would have benefited from a gay character in teletubbies(or some other age appropriate programming) with a sub plot about being gay or humping your teddy bear? I did not fap till I was 10

Nah, I don't really care about gay subplots even in more adult tv shows unless they're part of the story and well written and not just about muh hardships of being gay.

I hate being pandered to.

We need more shows about X people
Starring X people.
Written and directed by X people
Paid for by White Straight Males