DCEU

DCEU
>Wonder Woman release date:2 June 2017, trailer available:yes
>Justice League release date :17 november 2017,trailer available:yes

MCU
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 release date:May 5 2017 ,trailers:NO
>Spiderman Homecoming July 7 2017,trailers;NO
>Thor Ragnarok: November 3 2017,trailers:NO

So why is Marvel so scared of releasing trailers or any footage from their upcoming movies?From what are they afraid of?

Can capeshit just end already, how do people over the age of 10 get excited for this pleb trash

Who cares, I just want the movies to be good when they come out, not to mention trailers are cut like shit nowadays, giving away way too much plot

Marvel's hype train is already rolling. It doesn't need to release trailers to keep it moving.

DC is still trying to exit the station.

why would you release a triler for your movie 1 year before it's released? you are just spoiling stuff

>what are they afraid of

Nothing.

That's why they can wait.

DC were despearate to get their light hearted justice league trailer out to distance itself from the grimdark BvS asap.

i think its because if they release trailers for GOTG Vol 2 and Spiderman now,it will alienate the audience and cause shitstorm and people boycotting so they cant afford to release their trailers early like DC does.

if that's what you think you have mental problems

Not an argument.You got nothing to say.

JL wasn't a proper trailer

Because DC movies are trash that under performs like crazy they need to make people interested any way they can.

Marvel don't give a fuck. All their movies will do well anyways.

Because they know that when they start, you'll see the whole movie through its trailers.

>i think its because if they release trailers for GOTG Vol 2 and Spiderman now,it will alienate the audience and cause shitstorm and people boycotting

because that's what happened with literally no other marvel trailer?

what mental gymnastics lead to this conclusion?

are you just in it for the (You)'s

What the fuck is up with Iron Man's arms in OP's image? Does any of you guys see it? Entertainment Weekly posters are always atrocious.

>So why is Marvel so scared of releasing trailers or any footage from their upcoming movies?
all principal photography is greenscreen, so they have a big job actually making everything other than the actors

Alright, time for some objective opinions.

Wonder Woman has a small chance of being cool, hopefully there will be lesbian amazon bondage hi-jinks.
Justice League will be a mess and I don't want to think about it.
GotG2 will probably be just as good as the first one, maybe even better.
Homecoming looks to be shitty pandering to minorities and I don't know yet if I'll see it. Will have to wait for trailer with Keaton to judge.
Ragnarok might very well turn out to be the first good Thor movie.

I see it, but I'm more interested in why he's not wearing his helmet and why their facial expressions don't match their stances.

they have to concentrate on shilling out Strange first

Their shit is depreciating and they know it

Ultron cost 200mil more but made 100mil less than Assemble

Cap 3 had to pull in RDJ (costing them 50mil off the top of their budget) and STILL couldn't make as much as IM3 or Ultron.

With Guardians, they've got to surprise people. The lack of trailers is to stop people getting too in tune with the Marvel formula

Why does no one ever remember Dr Strange

>that fucking pic

only one that under performed was bvs and even then, not that mutch

This. DC needs to win over the public. Marvel already did a decade ago.

Why is it always a competition between the two companies?

Because they're the two largest comic publishers in the US and have been around for over 70 years?