Thaaaat's racist

Thaaaat's racist
*ding*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically liked cinemasins but that VVitch review was to much.

Why?

The fact that this is one of the most popular youtube movie channels is proof to me that the average internet user is a literal retard.

Every single one of these videos is absolute shit. I have no idea how someone would find any of their comments funny.

I actually use it as a litmus test for shit taste, because noone who likes cinema sins has good taste in anything.

>t. Refined, distinguished, gentleman poster of Cred Forums

I remember some of their videos about old movies being funny but they've moved away from being mad that chicks don't get their titts out to removing points because Rey is a mary sue. Oh well, another channel I don't have to care about.

>something happens to a black character
Thaaaats Racist
>Something happens to a female character
Thaaaats Sexist
>Something happens to a white male character
Well thaaaat's just funny

uhhhhhh racist and sexist much????

Nothing they say means anything anymore.
"Text","narration" who the fuck said that's a sin?

Its fucking satire you Cred Forums piece of shit.

Not him but

>it's le satire

I wonder how many Cred Forumsacks masturbate to this gif with a rape fantasy in mind

For a guy who's whole gimmick is nitpicking he misses a lot of shit. He didn't watch the director's cut of Wrath of Khan so he didn't understand why Scotty was so upset about the engineering kid's death.

2passiveagressive4me

>Taking Cinemasins seriously

I like to watch their videos on movies I like to see if there's anything funnybI missed.

Instead they almost always criticise things I never think about while watching movies and just waste my time.

cinemasins is a comedy channel, if you think their nitpicks are serious criticism you are autistic.

Her facial expression makes me want to punch her more then her SJW-ism.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

'Everything Wrong With "Everything Wrong With Sherlock Holmes"'

good takedown of this shitty fucking channel

or stop trying to plug your shitty response channel and come up with something original faggot

>some nerd was triggered so he made this

nerds need to be purged

If you think they are any funny you're autistic

>no u

Every time.

>DC Comics
>le lap dance xd

>videogame channel
>thinks TLoU is a good game
yeah nah fuck off m8

Hmmm, the M is highlighted, how odd! Just like every other fucking logo, the M, A, or G is the main highlighted letter, usually even made into a logo. I wonder fucking why!!!!

Maybe it's the MASONS and da illuminati?

Yeah but it's literally not funny at all, it's fucking 5 year old humor

Oh ya, the classic just because its a joke/satire means you can not criticize it.

I can't believe I watched that garbage for the longest time. Same jokes over and over again that isn't even funny.

Pretty much this.

Thaaaat's problematic
*ding* *ding* *ding*

It's an OP posts a cliche on a cliche meme board

*ding*

Same.

Why do they even have subtiltes when sometimes the guy not even saying whats written there

m a g a

There are plenty of movies where they say "that's racist" when something happens to a white guy.

>watching clickbait

My friends like it so I watch just to have something to talk about but I can only do this for movies I haven't seen since I hate how often the following comes up:

> What they never explain this *ding*
followed by
> They do explain it but I don't like it *ding*
or
> Skipping the scene where they explain it
or
> Dinging the scene where they explain it for something else but never reacting to the explanation

It gets people to think that fairly straightforward movies are hard to follow and that just makes them sound stupid.

Holy shit, how did you keep watching his content after
>He started doing 15-20m vid instead of 2-5m (Only because of extra revenue! Y2b give you more money the longer your vidoes are)
>Stopped being funny
>Stopped pointing out interesting shit you didn't notice
>Started getting annoying

Agreed.
Member when not every video of him started with x amount of logo and reading and the Publisher brand

cinema wins i better than cinema sisn

Threads like this remind you that Cred Forums is nothing but 12-17 year old white boy losers from middle America posting in between fits of jerking off to their anime or playing their xbox. Hilarious.

If you want to know why you keep losing, just look in the mirror.

>How to analyze a movie when you're a brainless pleb: the yt channel

The sad part is they are not all that far off from how actual movie critics conduct themselves.

didnt say that they were funny retards

>You can never ever ever say anything bad about cinemasins because it's a comedy channel

Im not getting a blowjob *ding*
he could not have stopped being funny, its the same joke over and over. all your complaints are just saying that you grew out of it

The joke is that he says "Thaaaats Racist" even for things that are not racist.

Guy sounds like a faggot. at least he has good audio unlike that other anti sins guy

some faggot was really named Lord coward?

he was good when he made short reviews with actual faults. now he's gone full youtube money hungry with 20 minute videos and shit thats not even funy

main character does not get a lap dance

*ding*

I did not notice all the sloppiness in cinema sins? guy has a point about the locked door being visibly locked or Watson saying 2 weeks instead of 3,etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg

The guy used to look good. I watched his movie recipes video and he looks even worse than a few years ago. What happened?

I don't because i'm not into bestiality

I unsubscribed this channel years ago when they apparently got scent of the Youtube-bucks and started making their videos 20 minute long with extreme amounts of joke recycling.

Joke's on you faggot I own a playstation

>go on their channel
>their advertised video if them critiquing themselves
>"we're white!" *ding

trashed it right then and there

what's their most grating review?

This is made by that LPing faggot who works with Voidburger AKA the "I'M A WOMYN I AM IN YOUR LPS YOUR GAMES ARE SEXXXXXXXXXXXIST" person who continues to ruin Chip & Ironicus.

>The fact that this is one of the most popular youtube movie channels is proof to me that the average internet user is a literal retard.

Dude remember that popular on the internet pretty much means "lowest common denominator".
How much stuff you've seen provide good service or are really good and as soon as they go popular and expand on userbase goes to the shitter?

> it's a "neo-Cred Forums unironically thinks they're actually different than CinemaSins" episode

The biggest problem with their videos is they're still presented in the same way as the old videos that were short. A fast voice, timer and one liner joke sins work for when you're trying to fit as many sins into a video that's less than five minutes long but when that video is almost half and hour it's tiresome and just doesn't work.