So, who left her on Jakku?

So, who left her on Jakku?

I think it was Kylo Ren. I think that Rey is Luke's daughter, and thus Ren's cousin. Rey was being trained at the New Jedi Temple with all of Luke's students, explaining her overwhelming ability with the force. During Kylo Ren's Jedi purge, he ran into Rey and was too conflicted to kill her. He wiped her memory (or she was simply that young at the time to not remember) and left her on Jakku, hoping she would never run into him. This is why Rey sees the massacre at the Jedi Temple--that's not a vision, that's a memory. The person who leaves her on

Naturally, this was considered a huge failing of Ren's. A fondness for family and relationships is a weakness. So he had to redeem himself by killing Han.

This is also why Luke exiles himself. Do you think Luke Skywalker would leave his daughter in poverty while exiling himself? Of course not. Luke thinks she's dead. That's what his expression in the final frame of the film is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o-ZLXRnCNY
youtube.com/watch?v=AsqqLeVc-b0
youtube.com/watch?v=iu65lF2gsvE
youtube.com/watch?v=MmsMNUdh3Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=CqX7Bp5ORtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post Rey pits

>SW speculation
Stop this, or at least when you do it, you should give a reason why a committee planning solely with the purpose maximizing the combination of box office and merchandise sales would make this particular story choice.

I'm not sure how this would apply here, (meaning there's pretty much no point in discussing it), but I think there's some indications of who Snoke would be. It's either the embodiment of Vader, (as just one more way they could ape the Original Trilogy, as ridiculous as that is), or if that's too left-of-field, (which I think it is), it's just some random dark force user who became a Sith Lord.

>I think that Rey is Luke's daughter, and thus Ren's cousin.

This is the level of story telling this franchise has.

Every god damn character has to be related somehow because ONCE the big fucking twist was the bad guy being the father.

Fuck I hate Star Wars

>Kylo is Luke's daughter
>not Han and Leia's, making them twins

I hate when they feel a need to make characters related.

I mean the franchise used to be all about the skywalker lineage before all of the extended universe stuff

My first theory was that she was Kylo's daughter and it was his relationship with Rey's mother that caused the rift between him and Luke.

But the ages just don't add up. Rey is only like 10-15 years younger than Kylo, who is only 30.

>(or she was simply that young at the time to not remember)
What kind of retarded fag can't remember stuff from when they were 5

gilmore girls/Star Wars spinoff when

I like this theory but it's to predictable, which makes me think somehow they will change the script

Who cares the Episode 7 JJ script is such a mess. We could have had a really good story but instead they decided to make it A New Hope 2.0

Remember that Rey was only like 6 years old when she was dropped off at Jakku.

>A 6 year old Jedi who can mind trick
Seriously?

>Luke thinks she's dead.
I thought Jedi and force users can sense things?

Kylo senses when Han Solo arrives on Starkiller Base, yet you saying that Luke cannot sense Rey being alive?

Rey is a nobody. Her parents were some fucking deadbeats who just left her on the planet because they couldn't take care of her anymore. People don't understand that Rey is specifically written to NOT have a destiny or any kid of previously established stake in the Star Wars universe. She's the hero because she is a good and noble person who believes in the true spirit of the Force, and that allows her to overcome the spoiled poser Kylo Ren who thinks he has ownership of the Force because of his birthright even though he doesn't actually understand the Force. It was a means of BTFOing the people who think Star Wars is about a chosen one and midichlorians.

The entire point of Maz's pep talk is that her parents no longer matter, she needs to look towards the future with her friends and her destiny as a Jedi. If her parents are ever revealed, it will just be as a means of testing her character. Snoke will probably tempt her with her family, somehow.

This is, of course, all assuming Disney isn't made up of hacks they stay thematically consistent with what was presented in TFA. Rian Johnson being an admitted prequelfag worries me.

GAH why couldn't JJ show an ACT 1 of Force Awakens with Kylo turning against Luke as some of his students join the dark side and kill the rest, this Luke goes into exhile.

Instead we are given a story that makes no sense until Episode 8 comes out.

in Rey's flashback, she sees a ship leaving Jakku. It's the same ship as the First Order flies.

tfa doesn't concern itself with the internal consistency of the other 6 movies

>Rian Johnson being an admitted prequelfag worries me.
I am happy about this. Finally we get someone who will make things feel like Star Wars again and not A New Hope 2.0

btw Rey is a complete Mary Sue if her parents were no one.

To me, she must either be a reincarnation of Anakin or Luke's daughter

>tfa doesn't concern itself with the internal consistency of the other 6 movies
So then it cannot be fully cannon then?

>30 years later a new Empire is more bigger than Vader's Empire with Starkiller Base
>Lightsaber's now give people visions
>Kylo can stop bullets in mid air - something that we never saw Vader do

I don't know op, but I want to violate ray with my tongue

>This is, of course, all assuming Disney isn't made up of hacks they stay thematically consistent with what was presented in TFA. Rian Johnson being an admitted prequelfag worries me.
It's already clear they are hacks and as much as you might dislike them the prequels are as valid as the ot

You know being a relative of another character and the literal chosen one are both extreme qualities of a mary sue, right?

You're literally Kylo Ren. Born too young to actually understand Star Wars, but you pretend to love it because you were told to as a child. You focused on the wrong aspects of the franchise, obsessing over Force power levels, the different kinds of spaceships, and how many new lightsabers Lucas could come up with to get more shekels. Now that JJ showed up you and George Lucas and reminded you that Star Wars is a character driven morality play about belief in a greater spirit that allows them to triumph over evil, you react with impotent rage and start raging on your computer

Episode 1's story is a masterpiece compared to TFA. Although I wish we got more backstory of Darth Maul

>She's the hero because she is a good and noble person who believes in the true spirit of the Force
Where the fuck is this established? She says and imitates nothing in TFA. It seems like your projecting the exposition and character development that wasn't in TFA but should have been.

>other plausible theories, but basically over analysis

Almost none of this could actually be confirmed in the sequels, meaning it is that shallow. I'm going to save this post, but you should temper your opinion so you are aware it's just a theory.

Nope. The Canon timeline wrecks this. The Jedi massacre only happened less than 6 years before TFA. Rey was on Jakku long before that. No way she was Luke's student or Luke's daughter, otherwise he's a piece of shit who dropped her on Jakku long before anything went wrong.

At this point her being Luke's daughter would require a crazy amount of explanation that would undoubtedly be plain stupid.

>as much as you might dislike them the prequels are as valid as the ot

Why? Because muh George Lucas?

George is the doofus who got lucky that better, more talented people revised his rough draft and edited his film. You only think he's the sole creative mind behind the franchise because he had the foresight to ask for sole merchandising rights in 1976, which gave him enough money to have total financial control over the series which allowed him to bully out Gary Kurtz, Lawrence Kasdan, and anyone else who challenged him on RotJ.

>So then it cannot be fully canon then?
tfa disgusted me on a level I never expected user

>The Jedi massacre only happened less than 6 years before TFA.
So how old is Rey in TFA... 18?

So she would have been 12 then when the massacre happened so yeah this doesn't make sense in the timeline.

How do you know it was only 6 years prior to TFA?

You're not the only one.

>The Jedi massacre only happened less than 6 years before TFA
>Approximately 30 years after the destruction of the second Death Star

Rey is 19
Finn is 23
Kylo is 29
Poe is 32

The book "Bloodline" confirms that 6 years before TFA Ben Solo is still Luke's student and the First Order is still thought to be a small remnant group

No Because the prequels try to be unique and different whereas TFA is too much alike A New Hope.

The original extended cut of TFA which was possibly 30 minutes longer would have made me appreciate TFA more than I do.

>Kylo is 29
I never got this

The canon novel Bloodline, which Rian Johnson informed, and Pablo Hidalgo, who is essentially canon gatekeeper. She ain't Luke's kid. All the better, honestly, because that would have been the laziest possible background for her.

>C3PO shoved in for no reason
>R2D2 back for no reason
>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>Naboo is earth
>Death Star plans in Attack of the Clones
>All Jedi wear Tatooine farmer robes
>Corisant is a ripoff of the city from Blade Runner
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao
>trying to do something new and interesting.

>George is the doofus who got lucky that better, more talented people revised his rough draft and edited his film. You only think he's the sole creative mind behind the franchise because he had the foresight to ask for sole merchandising rights in 1976, which gave him enough money to have total financial control over the series which allowed him to bully out Gary Kurtz, Lawrence Kasdan, and anyone else who challenged him on RotJ.
How the movies came to be doesn't change the fact that those 6 movie are the real star wars.

Why? Adam Driver was 30 when the movie was filmed. It makes sense.

If you think it's because he's "le whiny emo" he's intentionally written to be a manchild with arrested development

>How the movies came to be doesn't change the fact that those 6 movie are the real star wars.

Except you're only saying it's """""real""""" Star Wars when the only connection between the two trilogies is George Lucas' money. Lucas does not own Star Wars anymore, and he might have owned them financially, but he never possessed sole creative ownership, and most of the Original Trilogy was so good because more talented people told George to fuck off and let professionals work.

do you know how many people rewrote the original script to ANH?

>Born too young
What did he mean by this?

>Luke started his Jedi Academy
>Trained many students
>Leia & Han fathered Kylo a year after Episode 6 hence why Kylo is 29 years old
>Leia & Han got Kylo to train at Luke's Academy
>Kylo grows fond of Vader's helmet which Luke has inside the Academy
>Kylo soon starts to hear voices calling to him: this being Snoke which gets in his head.
>Snoke seduces Kylo who then convinces half of Luke's Jedi class to join him whereas he massacres the other lot
>Luke goes into hiding after this happens, feeling ashamed for letting a Sith get inside his Academy
>Upon hearing the news, Leia breaks up with Han
This is what happens between Episode 6 and 7.

Not sure where Rey fits into the timeline

if you're not baiting, you're literally a retard.

hmmm, your pic looks closer than mine.

>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers

are you seriously so stupid you don't understand that they are prequels? The Republic became the Empire you dumbfuck, ofc the ships and the troops look alike they are literally the same

You were born in the mid-late 90s, probably a prequelbabby. You like Star Wars because pop culture told you to, even though you don't actually understand what the series is about, because the prequels came out and at that point it was creatively driven by George Lucas' desire to sell toys.

Unlike the prequels, the poetry it rhymes actually has thematic purpose in TFA. It is a story first, and a product second. I mean, Disney fucking loves money too, don't get me wrong, but TFA has a lot of heart and soul when you actually engage with the material instead of being a faggot and going "HURR DURR GLIB FACSIMILE RIP OFF".

Stop getting triggered over what the movie is in a vain and petty attempt to prove yourself smarter than the "plebs", and try to think about what the movie is trying to say.

Yet people still bitch and moan about X-Wings and TIE fighters in TFA. Huh. It's almost as if there's a double standard here.

welp OP is correct. Kylo was the one who dropped Rey off on Jakku because he could not bring himself to kill her

OP here, I'm wrong. The Jedi temple massacre occurred 6 years before TFA.

I can't believe this guy looked after Rey for 13 years or so.

You must be a pretty big guy to admit you're wrong.

>So, who left her on Jakku?
Rey can't control her force powers and kills every jedi student in a tantrum.
Luke knows he must kill her to stop her from doing more harm.
Kylo memory whipes her and drops her off at Jakku, Luke goes into exile.
Everybody thinks that Kylo did it, so he flees and start the Knights of Ren. Trying to rid the universe of oppressive regimes. Slowly he's disillusioned by the very people he tries to help and falls into the hands of Snoke.

>>Luke goes into hiding after this happens, feeling ashamed for letting a Sith get inside his Academy
Character assassination at it's finest

My theory is that sadly Rey was abused, hence why she is able to defend herself very well from those guys who try to steal BB-8

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin. She is an immaculate conception like Anakin except her mom obviously abandoned her whereas Anakin's mom coddled him making him a whiny bitch who turns to the dark side. Rey's opposite situation will lead her to be the light side chosen one.

Except he didn't just leave out of shame. He went looking for the "First Jedi Temple", and I assume he had good reasons for it.

and I'm sorry it wasn't your infantile mary sue idealized version of Luke Skywalker that made it into the movie. Go read your fanfic non-canon EU books if you want generic badass Luke, kid.

This seems entirely believable.

That's a lot to infer from one smart ass remark user. I was born in 1984. I think you need some counseling to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some.

She's Luke's daughter.

Luke has to pass the torch and they have to keep the Skywalker name in the series for marketing reasons.

>hence why she is able to defend herself very well from those guys who try to steal BB-8
How man 50kg rape victims do you know that could beat up even 1 guy?

Seems logical that you would learn to fend off attackers if it happened more than once or if you lived alone in the wilderness.

Why did Rey have the same hair cut and outfit as when she was 5?

Seems logical that you've never been involved in a physical altercation.

How did Rey get Lule's helmet if Kylo was the one to drop Rey off at Jakku?

After all we have confirmed that it was Kylo's ship
I just hope Disney are aware that they used Kylo's ship in the flashback
And that they showed Rey wearing Luke's helmet...

I don't want them to forget this and then suddenly we have a massive plothole (believe me it could happen).

Why are you so sure it only about money? Are you so cynical that you don't believe there's anyone left that just wants to tell a story? I'm not denying that there's no marketing and sales involved, but you can't think that dollar signs are the ONLY thing the writers see.

I so hope we get the Rey as Sithlord theory.

That's my dream.

I want Kylo to join Luke whereas Rey is lost to the dark side.

But knowing it is Disney... they will make Rey the ultimate Queen of the Galaxy and get her to defeat all evil

Quite literally, 0% of this.

Why can't her parents just be random people we never heard of before?

yes yes very interesting but theres overwhelming evidence to suggest that rey is kylo ren's mother.

reylo when

I watched the cringey SNL skit with Kylo that almost certainly had Disney's involvement. Totally unfunny, but they pointed out that Kylo's lightsaber was poorly made, so that was clearly something Disney wanted recognized by the audience, even if it's not entirely obvious in the film.

One of the good things about TFA was its use of wide shots

i'd lick her teeth

Probably not going to happen, but I want it to happen so bad. Dark Rey is literally my fetish.

lol is that emily blunt

Ungh... especially if they dried off a little. I want to moisten them.

TFA is a beautifully shot film, probably tied with Empire as the most kino cinematography in the franchise

inb4 retards who know nothing about film post a couple of CGI still shots from attack of the clones made in a computer

Don't worry, OP. Your theory is what most people assumed until Bloodline. The canon timeline really threw everyone off because in the movie, the characters talked and acted like the Jedi massacre and Kylo's turn happened much longer ago.

Have you played kotor?

Yeah, its not like they pointed it out overtly in the movie but i remember reading about it after the trailer came out somewhere, like basically since his training was incomplete he didn't know how to make a lightsaber properly so the two energy bolts on the side are really exhaust ports for excess unstable energy, not there to look badass or anything. Basically his lightsaber is a piece of shit and could explode at any moment.

I'm pretty sure he's protecting a Jedi temple and that whatever is in it is why Kylo is after the map to that area

Needs more Lens Flare, JJ is losing his style

She's not. Kylo is the Skywalker of the trilogy. Maybe he'll fuck Rey to continue the bloodline.

No, but I have heard one of your female characters gets corrupted in that game.

Is it as good as Jaesa Wilsaam in SWTOR?

Brilliant.

No, it's because his kyber crystal is cracked. That's the only reason it needs the exhaust ports. It stil. Is pretty crudely made, though.

It's subtle that was probably noticed by very few people, (though Mike from RLM noticed it), and a nuance that improves the film, but not in any meaningful way, especially when a differently directed film could have made it subtle, but not so subtle that almost nobody realizes it which is what happened in the film.

It's a story about the Skywalker family. It's not about unrelated characters on purpose you idiot.

>Is it as good as Jaesa Wilsaam in SWTOR?
I don't know. I only played that game for a couple of weeks. I know kotor is an old game but it really captured that star wars feeling.
youtube.com/watch?v=-o-ZLXRnCNY
You can also see how much they stole from it for tfa.

Attack of the Clones had very good cinematography as well though.

Rewatch the opening of Episode 3. That CGI is freakin amazing and has aged very well compared to Attack's CGI which yes looks cheap but then come on it was only 2002.

KOTOR's storyline involves you as the main character, having to track down starmap pieces to find the location of the villain.

I can tell that JJ based TFA off this game with the main characters trying to find the lost starmap piece to find Luke's location.

KOTOR has probably the greatest twist in a video game ever.

I recommend you to try to play the game without knowing the twist.

I was excited when I saw the star map in the trailer, too bad the movie was garbage

Are you dense? Attack of the Clones was a fucking disaster.

There are some dodgy fx in aotc but I still think the opening holds up pretty well. youtube.com/watch?v=AsqqLeVc-b0

Here is most of the relevant Jaesa scenes from SWTOR: youtube.com/watch?v=iu65lF2gsvE

Unfortunately I think I have heard the twist.

>too bad the movie was garbage
It would have been better if we had gotten the original extended cut which added a ton more of scenes.

The "JJ Cut" felt too rushed and too fast paced.

Wow, that is a great little scene, I can't believe it was cut.

That's a shame. It's still worth playing though if you've got 30 hours to spare.

It's just an old-style lightsaber.

The blue-haired kid from rebels finds one on a dead Sith world.

Fuck rebels

>Are you dense?
You're clearly missing the point of his post.

So you won't admit that those shots of the film that I posted are great cinematography? Because they are.

AotC also is one of my favorite Star Wars films storywise. Just that it really needed better CGI in parts and some of the acting to be cut out.

>"I wish I could wish away my feelings"
This scene feels off as we can all agree so that should have been cut out, whereas the shot of Padme showing Anakin her home was a great scene and I wish that it wasn't deleted.

The best scene by far is when Anakin finds his dying mother and we get the first taste of him entering the dark side with vengeance. It is a shame that Lucas uses a wipe to not show us the entire killing spree.

>mfw the extended fan edit of this film totals to 153 minutes

That definitely should have been included.
For all the fan service I still can't believe they reverted back to just ties and x wings but excluded all the common alien species besides a couple of token characters.

>Rey will most likely have romance with Kylo in VIII

Yeah you notice how Kylo's head matches up with the rebel ships via the next shot? This is because of course it was filmed and storyboarded to be an official scene of the movie, but JJ cut it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmsMNUdh3Mo

When I saw it the first time I didn't realize the token characters weren't just random aliens that looked familiar. I feel like it would have been better that way

JJ fucked up on pretty much every conceivable level, just the look of old star wars fooled a lot of people.

This is another scene which I believe should not have been cut.

It helps to establish Finn's journey to the light by being confronted with deciding to kill an innocent villager right after he watches one of his friend's die in combat.

This better makes sense of the scene when Kylo orders the stormtroopers to "kill them all" and the camera slows zooms up to Finn watches all the other troops slaughter everyone while he puts his weapon down.

Chewie was meant to rip off someone's arm in the Cantina scene after they pick on Rey I think (poetry for Obi Wan cutting off the person's arm in Episode 4 Cantina).

It still doesn't explain how after over 20 years of indoctrination Finn acts the way he does.

idk why people don't like this frame ending with the moving helicopter shot. I thought it was really good.

But I am still annoyed with Luke only getting 30 seconds of screen time and we having to wait 2 years for more.

A person who was a Christian their whole life converted to Islam after a 3 hour debate.

This happened a few years ago so anything is possible.

>I thought it was really good.
Why?

The scenes that were cut feel a little long and don't fit well with the pacing. I'm not saying the pacing of the movie has is good, but I can understand cutting both scenes.

Isn't there a theory that Rey is the reincarnation of the Chosen One now that Anakin/Vader is dead?? Maybe there was a Jedi civil war over Rey's vigin birth (the mother is probably a no body) and some the Jedi wanted have her killed or something in case she turned evil. Maybe Luke decided to have her kept hidden.

I still have a feeling Snoke and the Knights of Ren are splinter group of Luke's old pupils, Kylo being one of them. So I could see the Knights of Ren wanting Rey if she's the Chosen One of some kind. They seem to worship Vader afterall.

I don't know, I'm talking out of my ass here. Does anyone think something like this is a possibility?

>A person who was a Christian their whole life converted to Islam after a 3 hour debate.
That's completely unrelated to this discussion and doesn't make Finn's actions any more understandable.

it just went on too long

>Han punching a guy and throwing him into a Rathtar
You just know that this scene was reminiscent of the "Han shoots first" Episode 4 scene

No.

It's a nice extended scene but the point is made two minutes later when Finn doesn't slaughter the group of villagers along with the rest of the Stormtroopers. It's redundant to show it twice.

>a non-jedi with a lightsaber

>more chosen one/prophecy shit
how about no?

This whole scene with these retarded tentacle monsters was the worst part of the movie. It didn't feel like Star Wars at all. It was pure shit.

>Rey and Finn standing
>Ford kneeling like a slave
what did they mean by this?

is she trying to draw attention to something?

Nothing about Finn's character or place in the movie made any sense.

>I don't know, I'm talking out of my ass here.

Here's what's really going on and what happened:

Rey is NOT related to Luke but she is vital to bringing peace to the force and re-establishing the Jedi Order, no matter how much we may dislike her. She was born to common parents and that's all. The force seems to have sympathy on individuals and families that live in oppression, poverty, or desolation. It's the way of the force. Finn will marry Rey and those three will fight alongside the rebellion to bring down the new knights that use the dark side of the force. Everything will go as consistent and loyal to the prequels and the original trilogy. Nothing but Finn marrying Rey will happen. That's for certain. The saga is coming to an end and the story will be over once and for all soon.

absolutely disgusting

What memory are you talking about? We never saw Ren killing jedi's.

Rebels doesn't matter.

>first trilogy is about Luke Skywalker
>second trilogy is about Anakin Skywalker
>BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE 3RD TRILOGY IS ABOUT LUKES DAUGHTER THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT

It's not like Star Wars has always been about the Skywalker family you fucking dipshit

better res, also wallpaper

Reminder to never respond to the faggot Victor

>all that projection

It sounds like you're too young to actually understand Star Wars

>Finn will marry Rey
Finn's girlfriend will be that Asian that will appear in Episode 8

Yes, we did. If you want the time code, I could give it to you.

these threads have zero purpose fucking underage daisyfags

bravo Cred Forums

Who would ever want that bitch as their wallpaper?

>even more projection

wew

>Finn will marry Rey and those three will fight alongside the rebellion to bring down the new knights that use the dark side of the force. Everything will go as consistent and loyal to the prequels and the original trilogy. Nothing but Finn marrying Rey will happen. That's for certain.

Lol

We didn't though, perhaps you thought you did. That vision wasn't ren killing a jedi.

Then what was he killing?

Not a jedi.

>Unlike the prequels, the poetry it rhymes actually has thematic purpose in TFA. It is a story first, and a product second. I mean, Disney fucking loves money too, don't get me wrong, but TFA has a lot of heart and soul when you actually engage with the material instead of being a faggot and going "HURR DURR GLIB FACSIMILE RIP OFF".

lmfao girl power faggot

How do you know this?

How do you know he's a jedi?

>>mfw the extended fan edit of this film totals to 153 minutes
Is there a torrent for this?

JJ doesn't understand the first thing about poetry.

Google "Attack of the Clones - Adigitalman fanedit"

Thanks user.

Okay, looking back, I'm seeing that there's no clear indication that Ren was fighting a Jedi, but it's possible.

He gave you an example from the same movie you fucking moron.

I think it's a possibility that a Jedi could wear a hat.

that same movie doesn't fit with the rest of them

I have no idea who he is. I just thought i'd post a pic because he came up.

never

>he saga is coming to an end and the story will be over once and for all soon
>implying Disney is going to make 4-5 star wars movies after shelling out billions for the entire franchise

you think they're going to stop after one trilogy and a few spin offs? how fucking stupid can you be? Star Wars is going to be milked and dragged out beyond all reason. They probably won't even finally fight Snoke until episode 12 kek

Your point being?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

What's that in the distance in the top right?

Looks like a moisture vaporator

He doesn't have a lightsaber but is holding what looks to be a stick

very true. So this is obviously a desert location so... what planet? It can't be Jakku

Seriously. These could just as easily been Rancors, or even gundarks. Each of which is a familiar, dangerous Star Wars alien. Instead we got blobs with tentacles and teeth.

maybe good old Tattooine. He went back home to train new jedi

call it. either luke or han responsible for her parents dead. her parents served under the empire.

they're on the run and had to dropped rey on jakku because they thought they could'nt made it.

Definitely looks like moisture vaporator. I'd be willing to bet this is just another JJ fuckup

>These could just as easily been Rancors
A pack of adolescent rancors would have been way better.

yeah, it's interesting that the the knights of ren don't have lightsabers either.

This dude haz a similar hat

I kept wondering where i'd seen the setting for the forest chase scene. Didn't realise it was filmed 30 mins away from my home

I doubt it. Unless there were moisture vaporators for Jakku, there's no reason it would have been made for this production, meaning it's probably intentional.

Does that look like the type of place that needs moisture vaporators? I think it was only put in because it looks like star wars.

Damn, didn't consider that.

It looks like they are only available on private trackers.

JJ is a useless piece of shit. See

Well its not exactly a revealing scene. Yeah, its not gonna rain often on a desert but when it does, its like a sudden hardcore downpour, then its over. Which always thematically would fit with the context of the scene. Plus, besides the darkness and rain, you pretty much see a barren landscape, so very much desert-like. Who really knows though

>Didn't realise it was filmed 30 mins away from my home
FUG

Can you record footage and upload it to youtube?

I wanna make a force awakens extended cut and that footage would be appreciated.

>some extra POV shots of Kylo

I agree with you to an extent. There was a ton of shit left unanswered because they fucking know that they can just address it in sequels that people are guaranteed to see.

The place is a heritage park in the forest of dean called puzzlewood, there's probably already footage or pics online somewhere

>blue and orange

youtube.com/watch?v=CqX7Bp5ORtk

at about 4mins it might be the type of POV view you're looking for

>There was a ton of shit left unanswered because they fucking know that they can just address it in sequels that people are guaranteed to see.
It necessarily makes this particular movie less satisfying. So much that would have made Rey a more sympathetic character was completely missing in the name of providing a mystery, or making it different from Episode IV, different by making it worse.

cool thanks. Speaking of extended shots, I found this shot on the making of and added it as an extra Jakku clip when Rey exists her AT-AT bunker.

Luke probably forbade padawans from making lightsabers... just in case one turned.

That guy looks a little old for a padawan.

Youtube sucks now. You can hardly upload any "fanedit" stuff without it being blocked worldwide.

That's fucking retarded

why would you bother user?

Is that like Rey's stick?

>why would you bother user?
Because I like to be creative and really think an extended cut of TFA would be great to watch. I can't wait for more deleted scenes to be released in December.

I was thinking of adding a scene, showing a "About the Force" book in Rey's hide out bunker (better explaining why she is so knowledgeable with the force and knows how to do mind tricks).

Probably sounds cheesy.

Also when Poe asks Finn "Why are you helping me?" I inserted a flasback to the Finn & the Villager deleted scene
Right before Finn says "Because it's the right thing to do".

Yeah I got a lot of time on my hands.

I can understand if you're splicing in scenes where things happen. I thought you were only adding landscape shots.

Is it me, or did Poe's face look unusually flushed throughout the movie?

forgot pic

>tfw no darth rey mistress

So who did Luke fuck?

A women who Kylo probably murdered, thus he committed himself to exhile

>A women who Kylo probably murdered, thus he committed himself to exhile

he had an immaculate conception

But it is Disney approved canon

No one gives a fuck you reddit cock stain.

Not even memeing but that artist drew Qui-Gon's face all weird. He looks like a lumpy elf.

This.

Kenobi looks like daniel craig

your fuckin dum ok ray is not lukes daughter but she is actualy the chosen one reincarnated and shes actualy basicaly dark vader all over again except she is good and not an asshole s

Screencap this.

Remember how JJ thinks, he likes to reuse details, essentially do the same thing, while throwing nostalgia meat to the masses without really understanding the context. Like in Into Darkness with the tribble, casual fans go "LOL tribbles! I remember tribbles!" while regular fans go "Waitaminute, tribbles are a disaster, no one would just have one tribble without consequences."

Rey is a clone (like Attack of the Clones, amirite?) of Darth Vader. She was abandoned because she was a girl (grrrl power, amirite?) and the cloners assumed she was imperfect because she wasn't male like Anakin. This way JJ can repeat that semi incestuous relationship thing between her and Kylo that Luke and Leia had, plus being able to do the whole "I know your true family" reveal.

You have zero purpose. Bravo, your parents.

So... Ir's a meme now to post retarded assumptions and idiotic theories about movies and tv shows? I'm seeing a lot of these lately.

jj got dropped and Rian Johnson is in charge of episode 8 and his ideas are passing on to 9

You just KNOW

I've seen quite a sudden new number of new Star Wars speculation today, both on here and elsewhere. What gives? Disney Shills have a deadline?

You've caught us. We are paid shills and not just fans of the movies.

WHO HURT HER

I'm guessing the person who did this?

didn't think about the fact that the dude kylo stabbed was getting ready to hammer rey with that digeridoo

i think she actually might be a clone of luke, from his stolen amputated hand. i mean, they found the lightsaber. couldn't they have also found his hand?

a story for another time

Ren's hatred for his father stems from the fact that he was conceived at an ewok party.

>Legends

This was honestly one of the few TFA scenes that I love.
>Sheev's spin scream
>Vader breathing
>Yoda's "Surrounds us and binds us"
>Luke's NOOO
>Sheev saying "More power than any Jedi"
>Ben's "This are your first steps"
I'm sad that they didn't have Order 66 or Mustafar, but knowing JJ's Prequel hatred he had some dude at ILM fired for trying to include it.

>specifically written to NOT have a destiny or any kid of previously established stake in the Star Wars universe.
Then all her mary sue bullshit makes even less sense if she's not the chosen one/lukes daughter. Fuck off moron, goddamn

What a qt

Star Wars would have ended better at episode 6 with the force being balanced or whatever with Luke dead along with Vader. Not trying to come across as some atheist faggot but with all the movies and with all the bullshit the sith vs jedi brought it probably would have been better for the story to end with the last jedi and the last sith being killed off to conclude the story

She really is.

Seriously the fucking movie of Luke going into hiding and Kylo turning dark side would have been way fucking better than this bullshit piece of shit we got. I fucking hate how all the good stories and flashbacks and not given enough time, in star wars and DC/bvs/suicide squad, it's like come the fuck on you could have made a movie before this just to explain this movie... What the fuck are you thinking hollywood?

star wars would have been better as an anthology series of different points in a contained universe. Instead of a continuing story with the faggot ass prequels and the lackluster sequels to the original movies

>mary sue

WRONG those are explanations for their powers, which make sense and are equivilant to where they are in their training. REY on the other hand hasn't had shit and yet she is better, fucking how? Shit has to correlate. Luke could not do a mind trick til the last movie.

It's Star Wars.
Whatever the answer is will be some gay ass stupid Deus Ex Machina that doesn't make any real sense but the faggot fanboys will say it's brilliant and genius and the only way it could work and of course it makes sense.
Holy fuck Star Wars is so stupid

I think they lost more fans with tfa than they gained.

>has a lot of heart and soul
>literally rip off of new hope, the biggest and most popular movie of all time, everyone has seen it a million times
>more soul than original fucking stories by george fucking lucas

I agree with you but I think the new trilogy is supposed to work in a way the prequels failed. No one in the new movie believes/ is skeptical of what happened in the OT, it's a fairy tail in the same way the clone wars was supposed to be for Luke. A lone jedi taking down the fuckin cock suckin faggot emperor and his fuccboi is too far fetche for everyone else to believe.