Eela dude ECK!

eela dude ECK!

Other urls found in this thread:

info-electronic-cigarette.com/health-experts-debunk-the-formaldehyde-risk-with-e-cigarettes/
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37590004
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did he suddenly become SJW?

But he isn't.

GO TO

*COUGH*

Hila is a cuck who likes to watch Ethan get gangbanged by every other person on the planet while she sits in the corner and makes strange sounds.

Cuckqueans are weird.

He was completely right though, that video was fake and set out from the beginning to make a statement that black people are violent animals for controversy views.

Is that what people are mad about this week? Ethan throwing shade on Joe fucking Salads?

He was great at first, but as soon as a youtuber has to make multiple 20 min "explanation" videos where they try to defend themselves you know they are shit.
So desperate to look good in the viewers eyes they would almost cry on camera

>"I didn't mean this or that, I meant this other thing please guys understand"

Stuckmann, h3h3, leafy etc.
Viewer jerk offs with no integrity whatsoever

Are you frickin' kidding me DOOD? EEGHCH! Dude chub and tuck vape nation papa bless

is there literally anything wrong with vaping? isn't it a good way to take a stimulant and play games as an alternative to snacking and getting fat?

He didn't even say anything about blm just that the video was clearly fake and scummy.

too real

Cancer

go back to your hugbox faggot

>>Cred Forums

It's marketed as "it's just water vapor!" When in reality it's formaldehyde that you're putting into your lungs. Y'know, that stuff they embalm corpses with

I don't even vape or anything but come on info-electronic-cigarette.com/health-experts-debunk-the-formaldehyde-risk-with-e-cigarettes/

>people jerk Ethan off when he mocks feminists
>suddenly he's an SJW cuck when he mocks race baiters being intentionally ridiculous about BLM or racial issues

Thats what happens when you're fanbase is underage Cred Forumsedditors

meme themed disser slams ex, ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college and the air conditioner is sexist are classic you-tube videos and you know it

BLM are literal violent marxist chimps though
their platform is fucking insane

Thoughts on this retard?

DUDE NIGGER FAGGOT CRINGE CANCER LMAO

>ban evading

I think he's better than h3h3 was in his prime
I like him even more than filty frank in his prime desu
it's not even about his humor it's about the approach

When did you unsubscribe?

>I'm a 17 year old white bitter virgin and I get all my world views from Cred Forums

Bad unboxings are pretty good

content cop is pretty good

Ethan is a fuken fag, he disgusts me after h3h3/leafy war

one of these days, I'll start getting the impression you kids are serious

You forgot something including Cred Forums.

there isnt but the people who do it are obnoxious. they managed to out douchebag stoners

There's nothing wrong with vaping, the one who's using usually are

Some time after he brought hila on camera full time. I think she's cute but at about that time the videos became crap.

Cringeworthy gross-out humor. Also, guy's fishing to be beat up. Seems like an utter douchebag, not just on youtube.

Clearly, using the word "prime" is a codeword for "I'm a redditor but I don't want to admit it".

Has anyone even bothered trying youtubered yet? It all looks like total garbage but I'm thinking about using my free trail when these guy's show comes out, considering they actually had the foresight to hire actual comedians to be in the cast and not other unfunny, one-note YouTubers.

His quality became shit when reddit discovered him and got overexposed, before that his exe videos are quite top notch
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI

Are all "youtubers" kid fuckers?

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37590004

>Molly Shannon in shorts

stimulant? What? Maybe for 2 seconds tobacco feels stimulating. Mostly it just makes me nauseous.

>Watching Unfunny Mythical Morning
>anticipating any content by them
>wanting to try youtube red

Holy fuck, seriously kill yourself.

Seems like a pretty obnoxious person to be around, but Content Cop and some Kickstarter Crap are good.

THIS GETS BIGGER EVERY TIME I SEE IT

Best current "shit on youtube" youtuber

>that genuine anger at Howtobasic at the end of Deadly Twister Challenge 2.

Late 2014 to early 2015 was his best works before he got tangled with youtube bullshit, the moment he talked about those prank videos, got the sense of being a internet policemen and it went downhill to the point of it affects his works. (not including his personal reddit army.)

DUDE

NIGGER FAGGOT

DUDE

GAY RETARD

shit gets old

but somehow the "dude X lmao" meme stays surprisingly fresh