Good examples of how a comedy should be written? I'm used to writing for theatre but I want to try for a potential show...

Good examples of how a comedy should be written? I'm used to writing for theatre but I want to try for a potential show. I need to watch how some good shows where done first, though. Anything on Netflix?

big bang theory

I haven't gotten around to that one. My mom likes it though, so I figured it's similar to Friends or That 70's Show since she liked those.

bump

Season 1-7/8 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Also Malcolm in the Middle. Can't be beaten

Frasier
The IT Crowd
Peep Show

these
also
>Eastbound and Down
>The Simpsons(seasons 1-9)
>Louie
>Arrested Development
>30 Rock
>Scrubs
Most of these are on Netflix, btw

bazinga

Seinfeld

Do you think it's possible to do a comedy where the set is always moving? The characters don't always stay in the same place. Think of an RV scenario.

Firs thing that came to mind was Trailer Park Boys. They are always walking around.

World Peace

Yeah but they walk around in a circle

Over the line!

The office and It crowd

Ash vs Evil Dead, kinda. It's mixed with horror though, but I find it quite well done so I don't see why a pure comedy wouldn't work

I guess I should give you better info. It's loosely based off of Nokobov's Lollita. It's supposed to be satirical towards child predators, but much more than that. I just didn't know if amaudiemcw would be willing to watch something comedic where the characters are constantly moving and it actually has a story line to it.

Your autism is probably the biggest barrier.

Also -
>amaudiemcw

What sort of feed back are you actually hoping to get from this board? You at least need to film a pilot or something.

Arrested Development is the only right answer. Everything else is pleb tier

Oops, auto correct. I guess I just wanted your personal input on the idea.
Thanks

Danger 5

You basically want to film a Lolita comedy tv show where you are constantly walking.

My above understanding of what you are doing is why I am confused and mentioned a pilot. You should elaborate because I am interested in reading what your plan is.

>comedy about travelling around and fucking lolis
a Cred Forums classic for sure

Honestly, pretty much just this except she'd have to be aged up at least to 15. I want everything focused around Humbert Humbert's mentality, I write him rather autisticly but the other characters don't seem to notice he's mentally inept. I don't want Lo to come in immediately, I want to set up a solid basis of who Humbert is and where he's coming from. Basically, I'm rewriting Lolita for dummies. I did colledge lit in high school and I got the idea when people couldn't seem to grasp what Nabokov was doing. Does that make sense?

Sounds interesting. Will Chris Hansen make a guest appearance?

>Peep Show
>It's Always Sunny

Are probably my top 2 comedy shows

That would be rather humorous

o fug :D