Birth of a nation bombs

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/09/box-office-birth-nation-bombs-girl-train-solid/

Baby killing slave niggers BTFO

There is no slaughter of white people in this movie, and fuck Breitbart.

breitbart

Doesn't change the fact that the historical event it's glorifying is basically the slaughter of whites. I'm sure they don't show the baby murdering, but that's what this was

>Hey honey, want to go see that angry black people movie?
>Nah, it was made by a rapist, lets take the kids and go see that Stork movie or that X-Men movie with Eva Green playing Professor X

oh look, white guilt/white hate propaganda #129873

I wonder why no one wants to watch it

It's a fucking slave revolt movie, what do you think was gonna happen? That's what happens when a revolt goes down. I guess you could say it's glorifying it but what the fuck did you expect?

>baby murder is ok when blacks do it

whites aren't people though

You've been spamming threads about this all week. Time to move on to something else to get attention in your sad miserable life.

I thought you edgy retards loved baby killing, you have gore threads every day and anyone who suggests murder is wrong is a cuck

>I thought everyone here is the same person

Well looks like you're just another leddit retard

>the youtube comments in the trailer are literally we wuz kangz

From the wise words of Jay Sherman:
>I am a movie critic by trade, and until recently, I got paid to tell you people which movies merely stink and which ones you shouldn’t screen near an open flame. Well, I’m putting the burden of lousy movies back on you. It’s very simple: if you stop going to bad movies, they’ll stop making bad movies. If the movie used to be a TV show, just don’t go. After Roman numeral II, give it a rest. If it's a remake of a classic, rent the classic. Tell them you want stories about people, not a hundred million dollars of stunts and explosives. People, it’s up to you. If the movie stinks, just don’t go

>Releasing a race riot movie in the time of shameless race baiting and race wars
>while using the name for the original klan movie
>flops hard

who would have thought

>bombs
Did it really for it's budget? It was fairly cheap to make.

Netflix paid like $500 million for the rights LOL

ayy lmao cant wait til the jewish left wing media claims that it was RAYCIS, WHITE BIGOTS that were the reason this movie bombed

The fact that the movie intentionally ignores the fact that he went door to door to kill white babies really makes it worse, not better lmao
But I agree about Breitbart. Total crap.

I was wondering why I already stopped hearing about this. Good, fuck that clown for putting in a rape scene.

We already had this discussion in Cred Forums

>implying that matters

They didn't make up the box office numbers

Joke's on you, Sherman. I have nothing better to do with my life than watch movies!

Holy shit, I'm so glad I don't own Netflix stock. Every decision they make is terrible. Maybe they should ensure that the target audience for the film (which I assume is negroes in this case) actually pays to watch movies.

Which makes perfect sense that it would come to Cred Forums next. How new are you?