Ultimate red pills in TV and film

I'll start

>The Empire were the good guys

I'm your father

Cred Forums why are you invading Cred Forums all of a sudden?

It's treason then

Anakin was the protagonist even after becoming Darth Vader, he never was "the bad guy"

He Brought Balance To The Force.

>all of a sudden?

"Master Windu, I'm SENATE"

explain

Normal dictatorship:
> start war with external enemy
> take power on basis of fear
> keep the war going

Palpi dictatorship:
> start war with external enemy
> take power on basis of fear
> immediatelly have peace

confirmed Palpatine did nothing wrong

This is actually true once the yakuza vong are introduced

>explain
Republic was corrupt beyond any level of fucked up. Empire was corrupted too, but still better than Republic. Dude, Republic "lost" enough money to build a fucking ARMY OF CLONES.

>Anakin was the protagonist even after becoming Darth Vader

Fuck off with your merchandise driven retcons George

>Make the father even more popular than the son
>it is wildly successful

If Disney is trying the Cinematic Universe shit then I can imagine these guys making an appearance by 2020

>emperor orders slaughter of children, which Anakin does
>empire allows large scale slavery, while slavery is illegal in the republic (tatoonie wasn't in the republic)
>empire blows up entire populated planets just to show off that they can, republic never blew up whole planets
>empire reigned using terror, republic reined using elected representatives and appeasing their voters

really makes your neurons fire

The Empire was established by a literal evil sorcerer.

>The Empire is defeated in Episode VI
>30 years later the New Republic is so horrible incomptent that it allows its enemies build a planet destroying superweapon and decimate their entire fleet
>Meanwhile the the remaints of The Empire show how even with a fraction of their former power they can build planet destroying superweapons and wreck their corrupt enemies on moments notice
Republic/Rebels not even once

>emperor orders slaughter of children, which Anakin does
Indoctrinated children that would be a massive danger factor for the peace
>empire allows large scale slavery, while slavery is illegal in the republic (tatoonie wasn't in the republic)
Putting those lazy asses out in work, increasing the efficency of the Empire and decreases the need for welfare all over
>empire blows up entire populated planets just to show off that they can, republic never blew up whole planets
A planet full of potential terrorists
>empire reigned using terror, republic reined using elected representatives and appeasing their voters
Empire secured peace and stability, Republic was horrible corrupt and inefficient

forgot how fucking ripped the emperor was

Oh I get, you are trying to be funny.

Take your pill user

You don't understand the meaning of the word protagonist