FREE FALLIN'

Is Seth McFarlane's career finally over?

Seth fanboys will ignore this

>haha dude republicans cuck
>weed dude lol
>lmao babies are gay

>Cherry Chevapravatdumrong
What kind of surname you want?

wish he died in 9/11

>Dude Christians LMAO
>dude Rupublicans LMAO

This humor is played out

looks like the people agree with you judging by the plummeting ratings.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that television, itself, is dying.

>television itself dying
This couldn't have anything to do with television being overt propaganda, like Family Guy is, could it?

While I wouldn't be upset if family guy died macfalane doesn't write it and he only does the voices. For like 10 years he's been sitting back and raking in the money

AT THIS RATE HE MIGHT ONLY GET 16 OR 17 SEASONS!!1!! WHAT A FUCKING FAILURE LOLOLOLOLO !!!1111!!!!ONE!!!!

His career is over and you know it. It's nice that he made a boatload of cash by shilling for the establishment though. Good for him, I guess.

what race is he?

looks like an anglo elliott rodger

Reminder Cleaveland Show got King of the Hill cancelled so fuck that smug prick..

Actually King of the Hill's shit ratings got it cancelled.

But Seth was largely involved in getting it off the air, so half and half really.

Yeah. He started making feature films instead. Dead career.

dudes worth a hundred million at this point and is known for his extravagent beverly hills lifestyle so i think he'll be fine

whats the propaganda? Its edgy as fuck about identity politics.

Wait what? I didn't need any more reason to hate this smug prick. Any source on this?

this answers everything

>dude republicans are stupid lol
>weed dude lmao
>dude richard dawkins is awesome

>shilling for the establishment
examples? Havent watched in quite some time.

I don't remember the details clearly but it involved the Cleaveland show and Fox basically just digging the final grave for KOTH.

guess

the entire show is mocking stereotypes. christians, jews, women, gays, bald, fat, etc

seems like he triggers you and reminds you of your social alientation

Sounds more like pandering to the lowest common denominator than propaganda.

You may be right.

No, I'm just tired of people getting their political opinions from cartoons and comedians.

Oh yeah, how's that working out for him?