Dr drew cancelled for questioning hillary's health

>dr drew cancelled for questioning hillary's health
>roseanne cancelled for questioned bill clinton

Why does Hollywood love the Clinton's?

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2016/09/14/poll-jewish-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-by-3-1-ratio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money, money, money. Gotta protect those rapists and pedophiles when those are the kind of people make up the majority of the industry.

>roseanne
who cares

if clinton falls you can bet your ass he'll bring down half of the manhattan pedo elites with him.

Women are funny, get over it.

dr drew wanst cancelled for that his show already ended, he said so himself

Roseanne is one of the few actually funny women.

She's also mentally ill which probably helps.

"My vaginuhh"

>rapist
can this meme end already, women can't be raped when they like it

fuck you, I laughed so hard I pissed myself

She's been retweeting Ben Garrison, not even kidding

>make controversial statement thats untrue and that the audience disagrees with
>somehow doesn't get why the show is cancelled

Hollywood has always leaned left, but no President reached out to Hollywood quite like Bill did.

make controversial statement thats untrue
Bill's infidelity and sexual assault coverups are true.
>and that the audience disagrees with
Fuck the stupid audience.

>somehow doesn't get why the show is cancelled
Because it hurt someone's feelings or it goes against the narrative.

The show got cancelled because the last seasons sucked ass. They killed off Goodman, and had Roseanne win the lottery. I mean come the fuck on!

>sexual assault coverups are true

{citation needed}

seriously asking
was there any accusations of rape?
or is she implying that cheating equals rape

>TFW never make it to the top because not a deviant sex fetishist.

How many people were raped by Roseanne's TV show?

It does indeed. Maria Bamford is one of the rare funny female comedians and she's bipolar.

She meant the talk show she used to host, not the sitcom.

>(((Hollywood)))
You really need to ask?

some people have worked hard their entire life aquiring wealth by any means necessary.

The Clintons have worked hard their entire life aquiring influence and power by any means necessary. If there was a forbes list for it they'd be #1.

It's good for business.

>In 1983, 90% of US media was controlled by fifty companies; today, 90% is controlled by just six companies.[2]

>The Telecommunications Act of 1996, signed by President Bill Clinton.

>The original intent of the Act was to provide more competition but the bill actually did the reverse. The implementation of the Act led to a complete reversal of the growth of the telecommunications sector.

After Lewinsky there will multiple sexual assault/rape accusations against Bill

Most were baseless but he settled one of them

It's a bit weird of Trump, who is on trial for rape and has settled cases like them himself, to steer the conversation this way and it does nothing to hurt Hillary.

>tumblr9gagaredditetc
Kek

The best part is that both Bill and Donald went on Epstein's jailbait plane but neither of them can accuse the other without the risk of exposing themselves.

When corrupt people are silencing people for expressing their views then you fucking should. Only a literal cuck would think otherwise.

You know I never understood this hate for the "republicans." The Republican party takes the jew money the same as the democrats do, it's all there in the leaks. They're just the other side of the same coin. There's no reason for the jews to hate the republicans. It's really only tiny sects of the republicans that go against the jew subversion operation anyway.

I just feel like they could make a lot more money if they played both sides like they do in wall street and all the other business sectors.

I guess it's because their business is mainly focused on younger people and they are mainly democrat? That's my guess.

classic autism

Ah, well that's even less likely to succeed. I'm sure the Nelson ratings were horrid.

The Republicans are the Israel party so the jews don't hate them.

If you read the Sony leaks there's literally Jews whinging about American college students and their growing anti-semetism, which is ultimately derived from the pro-Palestinian position of the Democrats.

Israel and American Jews seem to have a weird relationship and sometimes appear at odds with each other. Maybe it's intentional, who knows.

>it does nothing to hurt Hillary.

idk sjws probably wont like hilldog standing by a rapist and attacking rape accusers

Because they'll be murdered if they don't obey the dynastic rulers of America.

It's not like it's new information. I doubt sjw's are too keen on a Trump presidency.

You know I'd be happy if both the Republicans and Democrats agreed to never put forth another Bush or Clinton, but if they are going to put up a train wreck like Trump then I'm left with little choice. Although I'll probably just vote for some supper obscure nutjob since my vote doesn't really matter living in Texas.

oh gee I don't know

But Jews predominately vote Democrat. This election cycle is no different.

religionnews.com/2016/09/14/poll-jewish-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-by-3-1-ratio/