Chappa'ai thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCCbLTSMyRA
youtube.com/watch?v=mt7y9IOfbyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sholva',kree!

damn no sg fans tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=hCCbLTSMyRA

The Bilskirnir type Asgard ship was the best.

It's a StarGate Thread!

You started the thread wrong. SG-1 threads must be started with an unscheduled offworld activation.

I dont get it

what happened with that asgard weapon?

youtube.com/watch?v=mt7y9IOfbyU

What noise do the staffs make Cred Forums?

It's just the transporter. They just beamed the Jaffa and Goold shit away.

and the gould killer forcefield that was in the cave where Thor's hammer teleported? they should've used it elsewhere

Wasn't that weapon fucking shit when you think about it? Cool, sure, but effective?

>Getting wrecked by Tau'ri fags

Not even once.

it's for intimadating

That's good and all, but wouldn't they change it after like, I don't know, 6 seasons and after a couple of GOOLD deaths? Or couldn't they be bothered to?

>it's an Asgard kill themselves and give away all their technology for no raisin episode.

Tradition.

That's what anubis bitch bois basically were. The other snake heads wearnt running many engineering decisions of r&d

You'd think they'd at least get one fucking raisin

>its a pegasus asgards are still alive and gave not given up on living like their retarded milkyway brothers.

well, Anubis upgraded the whole army with the Kull warriors, and there were those invisible assasins too

This made me so happy.

It's a shame Stargate will be an alt-universe to the Independence Day world now.

That's true i forgot about them

>>it's an Asgard Supreme Commander's mind is captured in a Goa'uld mother ship's computer

Also, Japanese Goa'uld Ninja - because we're on fucking SciFi now.

Is every female Goa'uld dressed provocatively? I sure as hell like it.
Why is there no Lieutenant Hooters.

What made this show so good?
Just downloaded the whole series again for another marathon.

The characters, interaction, worlds and general setting.

No, Ori Chick and Tree hippy Chick are in there. Lt. Hooters is notably missing, though we get the big Tok'ra chick just left of center.

Pride, why would they change?

>the big Tok'ra chick
Freya/Anise, she was pretty damn hot and wore some great clothes.
I don't understand why Amaterasu is there, her jaw is just as big as Olivia Wilde's.

>tfw I've forgotten the names

Guess it's time to jump back in.

Has any of the series been remastered like ST: The Next Generation?
I still have my ripped DVDs on my external and they do not look good on a modern monitor or tv...