TWD Season 7

Who hype?

youtu.be/nlwZN42OmCo

Other urls found in this thread:

amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-7/episode-01-the-day-will-come-when-you-wont-be
youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU
youtu.be/2gzJa5EsxjU?t=652
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>maximum eye-fucking from negan so intense that Rick "Eye fuck everything that moves" Grimes can't even meet his eyes.
he is the captain now

This is literally the entire opening scene according to spoilers. We don't see who got killed until towards the end of the episode.

Glenn and Abe

I can see that being the opening shot because they specifically didn't come close to hinting at who was killed. Shit should have been the end of last season though, with Rick saying "I'll kill you"

kek. I'm looking forward to my favorite trainwreck show starting again.

>tfw you'll never see a Shane/Negan showdown

I've never been hyped for this "paint by numbers" soap opera with ((sometimes zombies)).

The show has been terrible shlock for three seasons now.

Can someone please explain how Glenn survives being stuck under that dumpster? Am I retarded, or is the scene retarded?

Is there something I missed?

Me. I stopped at season 4. But I think I might tune in for season 7.

fun fact : Rick never kill Negan.

yea isn't negan still alive in the comics? there's always time i suppose

They just keep fucking it up. There are good moments in a sea of shit. I will continue to watch because I already put so much time into it and it is also the only zombie show out there.

It was Abe

His Jacket is on the ground next to the sludge

>TWD will draw the AOW arc over 2 series

Kill me bros

It hurts to see Rick all pussyfied acting like a submissive bitch and avoiding eye contact

Pretty much this. How will he ever recover?

>Rick
>A submissive bitch
Rick's in "crazy Rick" mode now. Haven't you been paying attention? Once he loses his arm, if he ever does in the show, he's going full Rambo.

I just hope the psychological aspect of his relationship with Negan is retained from the source material

>"I'm going to slide my dick down your throat, and you'll thank me for it"
>Next issue, Negan turns up early to get supplies
>Makes Rick welcome him to Alexandria
>Makes Rick thank him for "protecting" his community
>Makes Rick hold Lucille
>Makes Rick say "thank you" for the visit
>"I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me"

I hope it plays out similar

>Rick's in "crazy Rick" mode now
Looks more like "beta cuck faggot Rick" mode

He'll take a few weeks, sort himself out, come back with a hot new gimmick and then go over Negan at the next big PPV

Rick's going to murder him after they're finished with the Whisperers

Then you aren't paying attention.

>Big Match Negan getting beaten clean by Wee Dick Rick

Fucking smarks

>I know nothing about Rick's character or his character arc.

Oh so that's what the junkyard arena they're building is for.

>Gabriel's dead now too
So, the only ones left are Ricky Boy, Carlos, Eugene, Maggie and Michonne. Cock fairy Aaron doesn't count

Rick beats Negan using a steel chair

JDM can't act. he is fucking awful.

Gabriel died? Dang.

They're really going out of their way to make it so only Rick and Carl are the safe characters

Good. All Out War is brainless in the comics. Not even a single character death. Without Negan clowning around no one would praise that arc, certainly not over the Prison war (which was terrible in the show btw and will no doubt easily be topped).

100% confirmed spoilers

>Opening scene is what the sneak peak shows. First shot is of a bloody Lucille, then we see Rick's face. Credits start after Negan drags him into the RV
>We find out who dies about halfway through.
>Abraham got Lucille'd. Negan then started to taunt Rosita which caused Daryl to leap up and attack him.
>Negan chooses another victim as punishment.
>Glenn gets the bat and Daryl is dragged away.
>while in the RV Rick has flashes of an imaginary future in Alexandria, where everyone is alive and Glenn and Maggie have a baby.
>Negan takes Rick back to the spot with the overpass and the hanged man.
>Rick and Negan have a fight inside the RV which leads to Rick being thrown out into a group of walkers which he fights off while Negan fires from the window
>Towards the end of the episode, back at the clearing, Negan orders Rick to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will end up like Glenn and Abe.
>Rick does it but Negan stops him at the last second.
>This shows Rick is fully truly broken.
>Negan says they'll be back in a week for their first offering and the Saviors leave, taking Daryl with them.

nobody agrees with you fag

>Good. All Out War is brainless in the comic
So stretching it out over 32 episodes is a good solution to you?

Fuck off kid

I like how they adapted that. Instead of giving a big standing speech Negan gets real close and personal, waves Rick's hatchet in front of him like a bone. It's a lot ballsier.

Negan taking Rick into the RV should have been the closing shot of the season, not the awful cliffhanger.

Yes. Because instead of DUDE LOOKS AT THESE EXPLOSIONS LMAO panel to panel to panel we will get a fleshed out Kingdom, fleshed out Saviors, etc. You know, the factions that we see dick-nothing of in the comic? Maybe we'll even get smaller original communities to make it really feel grand. Think critically instead of being a bitch please.

oh shit niggas

The thing that puts me off about this theory is that we're expected to believe everyone is just waiting about while Negan drives off for a few miles with with Rick in the middle of the night, has a conversation, has a fight, throws Rick to the walkers, saves him, then just wanders back to the clearing.

Name 3 times the show did that.

The Walking Dead is the most TV show TV show of all time. In the worst way possible. At all times you are fully aware that you're watching a tv show.

When the show tries to be suspenseful and threaten some actual consequences I can't even think about what will happen next in terms of the plot, I just start thinking about what the showrunners' thought process. Like when a character is in danger, I just think about their popularity and how willing the show would be to kill them off.

This happens because TWD makes you painfully aware that you're watching a tv show. They dick you around cutting to credits/commercials right when important things are happening, they straight up spoil reveals with the "previously on" reel and they threaten cannot-die characters when the viewer knows full well that they aren't going to kill them.

This

Place your bets at how far in the season opener will already be boring and crush your hopes, i'm gonna be gentle and say minute 18, but it'll probably be sooner

I feel the same

They expanded the farm arc for the entirety of S2 when it should have been maybe 4 episodes

>implying they wouldn't get along

>Negan thinks he broke Rick by getting him to cut off Carl's hand
>All he did was convince Rick that he can do literally anything now

Where are these spoilers coming from? Has anyone actually claimed who died? I was 99% sure it was Daryl

It's great, I love it!
It's so shit, it satisfies my desire to pay attention to some shitty story, but also Rick's just had a great arc

Along with Game of Thrones, these 2 shit shows are just fun to watch and hate

>Negan's expression in the panel he says "I didn't quite catch that"

Something about him just tickles me to death, I want to check out his parts in the comic. There's this other one where he looks positively bug-eyed after some other character starts crying, he's such an oddball.

>implying the producers have the balls to kill off Glenn

Spoiling Dead Fans. Glenn and Abraham actors haven't been on set since the first episode was filmed.

Why would they kill off one of the big fan favorites?

>let me just ignore all evidence so I can look like a big idiot

>"HEY NEGAN, LEMME ASK YOU SUMTHIN'"
>*RUBS HEAD*

I hope they adapt this top panel in the coming episode. In the show it would no doubt be an iconic shot even if it was just his face in view.

Yup and business is booming for them STILL

>Invest entire budget into season opener
>Completely skimp on story for rest of season
>Leave finale on unnecessary cliffhanger because thats the only way to keep people watching
>Repeat
Cant believe you idiots still watch this garbage.

because in this world, walkers stop eating a body when its convenient for the plot.

Z-Nation is better than TWD post season one.

He's great in the comic, i'm so glad they left him alive

Episode title is confirmed:

"The Day Will Come When You Won't Be"

amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-7/episode-01-the-day-will-come-when-you-wont-be

That's a quote from Jenner back in the Season 1 finale, when Rick says he's grateful that Jenner gave them the chance to live on.

If only Lori died in that car wreck, it would have woke both Shane and Rick the fuck up and they could have tagged teamed the fuck out of every enemy they encountered since.

*The faint, muffled sounds of Robert Kirkman and Frank Darabont rolling in their graves can be heard in the distance.

So what happens when they finally catch up with the comic and run out of material?

>implying that will ever happen

the comic is like one hundred issues ahead of the show, or something like that. Probably about 3 or 4 full seasons behind, depending on how long they stretch out Negan.

Besides every season its the same standard layout anyway, it wouldn't make a difference if they ever caught up to the comics, it's always the same cookie cutter layout

>find place
>struggle to live in place
>THIS IS WHO WE HAVE TO BE NOW
>get comfy in place
>enemy shows up
>challenges comfort
>place falls
>out in the wild for too long
>find new place
>rinse
>repeat

They wont. They're 60 issues behind currently and by the time they cover those many more will be out.

That's not the formula anymore m8

That's a really clunky and shitty title.

>Frank Darabont
???

Believe me I thought about this too

Don't care who dies, don't care if they make us wait a few episodes, but if they cuck us on the brutality and gore I will drop the show for good. If they do a POV shot and then just show the body I'll be so pissed dude, I want to see a bat connect with a skull and eyeballs pop out; none of this hidden in the shadows or tricky camera angles to hide who it is. I want a brutal drawn out death. 10 minutes minimum (preferably the whole episode of just Megan turning someone into a puddle while laughing)

Who's Megan?

user there is another. If you want a campy zombie show strictly about killing zombies in unique and fun ways then Z nation is the show for you. Literally an ongoing b movie, its great. Also ash vs evil dead is KIND OF a zombie show and probably the best thing on the air

Glenn's wife.

Why would they ever make a good decision?

it's just brutal

>Lori dies in the car wreck
>no stupid Judith crap
>Carl now has two bro tier dads who teach him everything about survival
>Andrea becomes the sharpshooting badass she should of and her and Shane form the ultimate power couple
>the first strike operation against the governor is highly successfull
>Shane and Andrea hang back at Terminus and provide crossfire support when Rick and co go in
>coordinate with Carol for maximum devastation
>get shit done in Alexandria

though I suppose of they make short work of the Governor the entire series goes in a different direction, but still

>Andrea gets the bat and her throat slit at terminus
>Shane is the one to go rick mode and gun everyone down

the original show runner and the only reason people watch the show now

God I wish Andrea lived and they didn't give her an OC doughnut steal plot

>threaten cannot-die characters when the viewer knows full well that they aren't going to kill them.

>Nothing lately but teasers that Daryl is the one who got Lucille'd at the end of last season

It's so fucking obvious. Does anyone actually fall for this shit?

>Shane doesn't agree with Rick's stupid zombie herding plan
>stays behind to watch over Alexandria
>leads the charge with Carol in repelling the Wolves
>executes the Alpha Wolf in front of everyone
>Shane sees the Saviors trap looming a mile off
>isn't interested in taking Hilltops Supply's for the job
>when they go out to kill off Saviors, Shane stays behind to watch over Alexandria
>goes along with Rick to take Maggie to Hilltop
>goes absolute fucking mental as they're herded right where Negan wants them
>gets the bat from Negan

Kirkman already said he regrets taking rick's hand in the comic book. I don't see how they're going to do that now. But they sure made it appear like that's what their little chat was going to amount to.

so what. Do you have some lightweight aircraft you flew by their set or something?

RIP sullen but funny ginger

Fuck it hasn't hit me yet that he's not gonna be on the show anymore, he was my favorite character too

God damn it

Sucks you won't get to see him in those dress blues he was wearing but as a real general

Is this Abe/Glenn death spoiler scenario ACTUALLY confirmed, or is just a popular BS theory?

95% confirmed

Confirmed, Neither of them have been filming since Episode 1 and TSDF have pieced together the rest

>Cuckman hinted that the audience will be "happy" with the episode, hinting that Glenn won't die
IT'S FUCKING CONFIRMED HE DIES, I hope he gets murdered

Glen's a gook that's outlived his usefulness. He needs to die.

If you made Maggie miscarry you could have a twisted punished Glenn. Could make it heart breaking since he's Mr. Good Boy. Or it could be annoying.

AMC didn't, so why should that user?

I hope there's a Negan/Simon bottle episode. I want to see big guy and his right hand man build the Saviors together.

I'd rather watch them actually fucking. I can't decide if Abraham should be top or bottom. Honestly he seems like a bottom kind of guy, especially given all the shit jokes he makes to Eugene. I have a feeling Abraham has been expecting Eugene to ream him in the ass for months now but Eugene just never got the hint because of his mild Asperger's Syndrome. I have a feeling Negan's multiple jokes about his giant rock-hard cock are to compensate for him having a bit of a chode, so he'd probably have to lube up a bit before taking Abraham from behind. The ginger beast's grunts would propel Negan to orgasm in no time. I am something like 90% sure both of them are closet gays. Negan because most of the Saviors are sweaty bald men with serious guns (I'm talking the arm muscles here) and most of the women in his group are fuck-ugly nasty, so he probably turned gay after a few months as leader. Abraham, for his part, has been fucking a Mexican chick since near the start of the apocalypse, and we all know what that means.

Are the Halloween leaks true? I hear Negan unsuspectingly pops up in Alexandria while the civilians are nervously trick or treating to take their minds off the situation.

Will there be more Gregory?

You might as well not even tune in if you're expecting those levels of violence. It's like me threatening to drop if Maggie's hairy puss isn't given at least ten second close-up. It's not going to happen outside of a premium network. That's the reality of American TV.

You've clearly not seen most of the show. It gets away with tons of gore

God can you imagine how hot it would be to watch her die? Her death in the show was absolute bollocks and i was extremely disappointed by every aspect of it. I wanted her to be eaten alive by the Milton zombie, slowly, helplessly, with her arms tied so that she has to experience every second of it. Every second of delicious agony as that skinnyfat accountant rips into her throat. It was even worse cause the actress they chose for her was a dried-out milf with a bad tan. I wanted the Andrea from the comics, at least somewhat sweet and young and innocent. Yeah she fucked Dale which was pretty weird but she is incredibly cute. I wish she had gotten Gabriel's comic's death. Just imagine her hanging there screaming in agony as the zombies converge on her, their teeth tearing into her soft breasts, thighs, and buttocks, ripping flesh away in strips. She would probably drown on her own blood, and her gurgling could choke down her screaming before long so all she could do is whimper helplessly as the zombies tear her apart. God I wanted that shit to happen so bad. I wanted Annie's death to last longer (the retarded cripple girl who tripped and fell then forgot to shoot herself) but it went too fast. I wanted her to get pinned against the fence and have her cheeks ripped apart while she screams. Same with Jessie, the fucking show blueballed me again because her death scene lasted only 15 seconds. So right as I'm unzipping, she's already covered in the fucking zombies. That's why Andrea's death was so perfect. Just the intimate embrace of her and one other walker (Milton) eating her tit flesh in chunks as she screams and blood soaks through her. I hope something like that happens to Andrea in the comics. It's basically confirmed she's going to die in this arc, and ever since she picked up that gay-ass shroud/sombrero outfit I've been waiting for her to bite the dust. It's going to make me so fucking erect watching it happen.

More like 100% confirmed. I'm gonna miss based Glenn, Abe can go fuck himself
>supposed to be a tough soldier
>disgusting fatceps and overall skinnyfat physique

He's a fucking bitch. More Jesus when

This is what I'm hoping for, shit would be tits

>starts off as a little crew inside Hilltop
>Negan, Simon and a couple others
>hard, brutal folks
>the HIlltop people are squeamish about kiling zombies
>not Negans boys
>they become the zombie killers
>they grow in strength and number until they're their own faction
>start extorting Hilltop for half their shit in exchange for killing zombies
>find other survivors, do the same shit

what I'd really like is to somehow tie them in with those whack jobs who captured and held Terminus for a month or so. Like those guys were Negans craziest, most fucked up whack jobs who he kept far away from his shit, used them like scouts or something and they were so far out they broke away, said fuck Negan and just went out and never came back.

I'd love to know more about those psychos

>Abraham, for his part, has been fucking a Mexican chick since near the start of the apocalypse, and we all know what that means.
Rosita's a fucking goddess you faggot. Also Abraham's a pure top, his anus has never been penetrated

Almost all of which happens to zombies. I promise you there will not be a full on headshot of a main character with eyeballs popping out. They best you'll get is a shot from behind, then a cutaway of Negan bashing, and maybe a quick shot of the aftermath.

>give me your shit or I will kill you
So Negan's a nigger

everyones a nigger in the post apocalypse. and if you aren't a nigger you're a victim

our group already slaughtered about 30 of them in their sleep, we're already niggers

If anyone irl said "What the bitch" or "Motherdick" it would be cringey as fuck. Fedora-tier

I'd love it if this episode ends with Rick looking into the camera and going "Fuck you, Jenner... Fuck you."

Will Bud be included? He really believed in Negan's vision. Plus he's the fan favorite.

>Almost all of which happens to zombies.

Plenty gory and disturbing shit happens to humans. To name a few recent examples:

>Terminus throat slitting
>Aiden Monroe's death
>Noah's death

> I promise you there will not be a full on headshot of a main character with eyeballs popping out.
I bet you they will

Yeah I can already hear the opening music start after it pans down to the bloody mess

that would be stupid as fuck

A BFG?

>negan's whole deal is stealing shit from other groups
>half the saviors seem to be niggers from what we have seen

really makes you think

>Aiden Monroe's death
Just guys getting pulled out. That's nothing in any zombie anything.
>Black kid
It was hidden in darkness and what you do see looks fake as shit. As soon as that scene aired people were making fun of it. Find some better examples.

just like you

dude

>As soon as that scene aired people were making fun of it.
Wrong.

Cool now post the shot from the episode itself.

>Just guys getting pulled out. That's nothing in any zombie anything.
They showed the walkers groveling around in his guts dude. It was brutal as fuck.

>It was hidden in darkness and what you do see looks fake as shit.
No it wasn't. And it didn't.

>As soon as that scene aired people were making fun of it.
No they weren't.

I wish I didn't get it spoiled that they visit a carnival. Would've been a fun surprise. Clown zombies in TWD.

You can still see plenty. Plus, Glenn's reaction helps sell it.

I wish I could find BluRay rips of S2-6 so I wouldn't have to use some shit quality YouTube video

>Maggie's hairy puss isn't given at least ten second close-up

This made me fucking diamonds, for some reason

I wish that scene had happened to Tara instead. God I would have loved to watch her sweet little face pulled apart into a mass of veins and tendons while she begged Glenn to save her.

I hope the actress gets dogpiled by a pack of wild niggers.

>lol I know I'm on the biggest post-apocalypse series on television heh wouldn't it be GURL POWER of me to get pregnant and blow up like the Hindenburg?

I know the scene was "sooo scary" seeing our survivors treated like cattle but fountains of blood isn't gorey or ballsy. That is nothing like the Lucille death. You're stupid, my man.

The Terminus stuff is the darkest, most brutal shit on the show

Quiet pussy

Is anyone else looking forward to the Talking Dead for once? I am ready for awkward crying. Maybe Glenn will drunkenly exclaim "ok, the fucking dumpster fake out was ridiculous!"

The Terminus stuff was definitely more "scary" than this Lucille bullshit.

It kind of sucks that TWD has the same general problem as GoT - I like to watch the show because of the characters but they keep unceremoniously dying to establish new fucks who will die in the same season. At least the Governor had a cool eyepatch. Negan seems boring as all fuck.

> *RUBS HEAD*

Will there be 2 Lucille deaths? Both characters warrant it being as brutal as possible but idk I feel they'll make one a lot less fucked up than the other. Rumors say Abe gets bashed first. I hope that doesn't mean Glenn doesn't get it brutally. Abe is too manly for them to go all out like they can with Glenn. Plus as a comic fan I'd be a teeny bit let down not seeing Glenn and Lucille go at it like they should.

Both Abe and Glenn get lucilled

Love that Rick gets anxiety sweats like a motherfucker every other episode. I see Negan hasn't broken a sweat at all. Maybe the second kill would work up a sweat? I just think it'd be cool seeing Rick and Evil Rick all shaky and sweaty staring each other down but with clashing emotions.

So why did Rick decide they needed to lure the herd in the quarry away? Like literally why? I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't just further fortify it with some trucks or something to make it impenetrable, rather than risking fucking everything for no real reason. And how could other walkers supposedly hear the noise "drawing more in", if you couldn't hear the herd until you were right fucking beside it. Also falling from that height would splat them and make them incapable of standing up.

Someone please explain this to me, it's the most contrived plot in the entire series. I dropped it immediately after.

Abe's death will be pretty brutal but the Glenn beating will be fucking horrifying and just like the comic mark my words

Wasn't it because they assumed they'd "eventually" get out anyways? Contrived as fuck though.

Were those walkers brought there by the Wolves? Did we ever figure out what the Wolves' deal was?

What the bitch are you talking about, bitchnuts?

Are we sure it's Glenn? Wouldn't more people be crying in the background if it was him?

Well yeah there's a possibility, but I'd say the chances of that happening if you fortify the quarry are much less than if that same herd turned around after leading it away.

What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?

Agreed. Is it implied the walkers from the quarry are the same ones who eventually hit Alexandria? That would be ironic.

>when the 5gum watermelon hits

Seriously, no amount of shit woll EVER top the Terminus arc.
That shit was fucking crazy. I was expecting a typical cut to opening credits as he swung the bat, but nope..
>PING!
>SLICE
>Geyser of blood
That shit was so surprising. The Terminus group are worse than zombies.
They had teddybears in their storeroom.
That fucking ATE little children.

>That fucking ATE little children.

What do you call the human version of veal?

We never figured out the what the Wolves real deal was. Instead of interrogating their captured leader Morgan just tries to make him his apprentice. It's possible they could have set up the quarry, as they seemed to get quite inventive and elaborate with their zombie herding.

The episode where they invaded Alexandria was pretty brutal too. Big lumbering barbarians hacking people up in the streets. Too bad Enid didn't end up being a spy for them, would have been a neat little thing.

Yeah because when the Wolves attacked and the truck horn was blaring for a good while it lured away like half of that mega herd.

It feels like they were getting set up for something that was totally dropped... or maybe it'll play a bigger role in the future, but it sounds like the Saviors will be the main problem for the foreseeable future.

And then to top it all off you find out they were held captive in their own sanctuary by absolute fucking maniac tweakers and raped and brutalized and tormented for weeks on end.

>You're either the butcher or the cattle

I wish they'd focus on the bad guys more often, a few bottle episodes detailing them here and there, they're always far more interesting than "our heroes".

this guy's 100% right

TWD followers don't even know how to appreciate cinematography because who could seriously watch the worst angles and cuts known to man for 7 seasons. the only ones with unique visual styles are the premiere, finale, and sometimes midseason finale.

here's a kino expression

and some more since it's the same issue

>tfw you realize it's season 7
>tfw you've wanted to quit watching this show several times for its weak plotlines and soap opera-tier drama
>tfw you know you'll still keep watching it

Yeah, man. It was so intense, my dick felt it.

Why do you feel the need to post this babble? There are no upvotes for you to reap. Maybe practice self-respect and quit watching? Time is money they say.

Good gracious Ignatius is literally the only good line

whoa kiddo, sorry if I stirred up some heartfelt emotions about the series for you. wanna talk about it?

every single line in that pic is golden

Yeah, nah. Negan's the closest thing Rick has to a friend.

First 10 minutes were pure kino. After that it became leleddit: the show

Would anyone really be crying though? Sure you'd be thinking oh no my buddy Glenn! But at the same time you're thinking dang I'm really REALLY glad that's not my head being turned into a puddle from a bat right now.

they're prisoners man, they can't do anything

Sure thing, bud. :^)
>reddit boogeyman
:^)

Don't you have school tomorrow?

no i've been a neet for 8 months now

>monday morning
>curl up in a blankie and drink my coffee while watching TWD

no matter how bad the show has gotten it's still my comfy ritual when it's on

I'm pretty sure Negan will outlive Rick in the comics and be the main character along with Carl

Hey everyone!

This is called projection!

>Hey everyone!
dude what the fuck are you doing you sound retarded

I knew Abe was getting the bat first. I have been saying this since a few days after the finale. I wish I had done a screen grab on one of the many posts where I proclaimed this. Literally no one believed me. If they add Glenn in, too, that doesn't shock me. But I knew Abe was the one who got Lucille in the finale.

Guys, I kind of want to fuck Negan. Is that normal?

>"What? Oh..."

I love this aloof Negan. As charming as he is show Negan's giving me the impression he'll be one-note

>I love this aloof Negan. As charming as he is show Negan's giving me the impression he'll be one-note
see 1:26 - 1:31 youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU

Perfectly normal, user

>kind of

No, you semifaggot, it's not

>youtu.be/2gzJa5EsxjU?t=652
Jeffrey is based as fuck. Wish AMC would let him drop the F bomb on the show.

That is so fuckin autistic

Because assholes like in this thread claim the show sucks because they won't kill fan favorites. What the fuck so you guys want?

Do you want them to kill favorites or bitch that they don't?

I agree lad.

Whenever Rick/Daryl/Michonne/Carl/Maggie are in any sort of danger I just roll my eyes out of boredom.

Then you get the shitty music and them falling to the ground once, twice, thrice - almost being killed. Then they escape at the last minute.

And suddenly you've seen a quarter of the episode flash before your eyes based on bullshit.

I also think about the character's race and sexuality and if AMC would have the balls to make it *gasp* less diverse.

Utter horseshit.

ABE VS BETA NEVER

>when a character is in danger, I just think about their popularity and how willing the show would be to kill them off.
totally this. there is no sense or realism in the show, the gore has been meaningless since the 2nd episode of season 1, and it's quite obvious that people care about well established characters more than random zombie attacks on random people.

>I also think about the character's race and sexuality and if AMC would have the balls to make it *gasp* less diverse
what astonishes me is the high density of niggers who go full-on jesus mode.

>every life is precious
>even if you try to kill me, I will just hug you because thats the moral thing to do

you'd think in a post apocalyptic brooklin there'd be some well armed negroes who are willing to actually kill to survive.
and the only mexican gang so far were male nurses caring for the elderly.

if only reality was as rosy as twd

Wait, you think TWD trying to flesh anything out with its writing is a good thing? God almighty

Season 7 finale teases who got the bat.

>another season full of meaningless dialog that leads nowhere
I invested too much time into it to let it go now.
What a shit show

it was both abe and glenn, neither actor has been on set after ep 1 filmed

Wouldn't it make more sense if Glenn is the first to go and Abraham was the retaliation death? It seems like he'd be the first person besides Daryl to jump at Negan.