What is by far the worst movie in existence?

What is by far the worst movie in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fcrfSwQEbM
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrbDxYy9Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jack and Jill maybe, on account of the budget and the people involved.

in time

Every time I see the cover of this piece of shit I die a little inside.

There Will be Blood

Literally nothing happened for 3 hours

You could not be more wrong.

Mall Cop 2

I actually liked the first one, but this was too much

I could if I put down a good movie instead of pretension fuel

its a pile of garbage. only retards like it

Manos: Hands of Fate

Other movies have at least some sort of love and joy put into them but everyone involved in its production hated it and it was made by pure stubborness

They say the director went to jail for tax fraud but I've seen all of Driscoll's films and its clear he was jailed for crimes against art itself.

I have kind of a story about this one

>mate and i always watch horror movies together
>im more of a cinephile then he is so i usually end up picking the movies
>one day he suggests this one
>"heard it was really good from hipster friend"
>has some decent actors in it and good reviews so
>sure
>pop it in
>complete bullshit: the movie
>pretentious repetitive trash
>what will happen is obvious the entire time
>get exposed to green goblins balls swaying in slow motion

Never felt more ripped off in my life

It's at least good as a comedy though

almost same experience here

>friend and i watch awful garbage together
>"this movie's awful my guy let's watch it"
>don't finish it
>get exposed to green goblin's testicles swaying in slow motion as well

Cloverfield.

I dont count comedies, because comedy is hard anyway, kids movies; because the standard is different, and I don't count movies that are really bad like Catwoman (its so bad, its masterful. like a critique on filmmaking, it is actually great).

The only good thing to come out of this was the rlm review. Hilarious.

I thought it was body doubles.

Birdman

10Cloverfield Lane

Last Days....very boring

Try watching this movie all the way through.

>birdman
>worst movie EVER

I remember watching this with my first girlfriend after trying to have sex for the first time and my dick failing completely which felt awful at the time. This film conjures strange feelings ever since. Why she thought that was an appropriate time to put this film on of all things I will never know but I'm glad I had the opportunity to share this with you all

go to bed Emily Stone thats how bad you are, you stood out in a pretentious oscarbait wankfest

Alien Beasts. Just try and sit through the entire thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fcrfSwQEbM

the room probably

its one thing to have shit acting, bad sets and amateur camera work

but nothing I've seen comes close to dubbing over yourself

My life

Anything by Wes Anderson.

no wonder i hate that bland irish lass. shes a shitter

I'd had dick fail before friend, I take comfort knowing most people have.

God i hope so

If you truly think that is the worst movie EVER youre either underage b& or baiting

It wasnt perfect but.. Worst EVER?

ASM2

This
I fucking hated it

Space odyssey

I nominate After Earth (2013)

>Posting comedies
nope

Batman v Superman

I was fucking wasted when I saw it in theatres. I was with two really good friends and we spent the whole movie making fun of it and flipping off the screen. It was a midnight showing a month after it had been released so we were 3 out of the 15 people in a 200 seat theatre. It was fun as fuck to heckle

One of the few films I've actually turned off.
Pure mouthbreather pleb trash.

Absolutely false. Consider his magnum opus, Jack and Jill, in which Sandler looks at sibling rivalry without that acrid love of dysfunction so popular on TV and Broadway. It shows the depths of kinship–similarities siblings can’t help sharing but learn to accept in themselves. He explores affection without the class and gender guilt Judd Apatow hides behind (the distraction scuttled Apatow’s grandiose Funny People). Sandler’s willingness to appear “dumb” is what makes his films so cathartic. He thrives on being unembarrassed–the key to classic comedy going back to the Greeks.

everything this millenium that won best picture should be considering among the worst ever

because they are all completely overrated to the max. the fact it has even a little praise is insulting

this.

its feels exacly like one of those 'movies of the week' on the hallmark channel.

this is correct

/thread

Outta my way only moderately terrible fucking shits

hello dog :3c

The Boondock Saints.

you're just #madatmort

Any reboot or capeshit made in the 21st century

Of movies that actually matter, Attack of the Clones.

all capeshit

I literally had to turn this shit off after 10 minutes because it felt like it was smothering me.

This movie completely incapsulates todays ADHD youth that needs instant gratification and non-stop stimulation and it disgusts me.

its one hundred times better than the force awakens

Movie 43

This is by far the worst movie I have ever forced myself to watch through.
The cast is full of untalented youtubers and the entire script consists of memespouting.

Anything with Emma Stone

not the worst but the most overrated for sure

This thread is why I hate Cred Forums.

I nominate Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

at least it has chloe when she was still cute

=(fagit)

It's amazing how dense you are.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Dark Side Of The Moon actually manages to be worse

TFA is a boring rehash that panders to nostalgia, but overall is not worse than mediocre.

AOTC is just offensively bad and has no redeeming qualitites.

I love James but this is unbearable

>Every Degree Matters

That has to be the stupidest cover art I've ever seen

why is he trying to reach the handle if there's no lock on it?

Had to take an Advil after watching pic related in theaters.

I have no idea how anyone can defend this piece of shit.

James is a cuck: the movie

Probably not the worst in existence, but pic related is almost definitely the worst I've ever seen.

Another contender. I was forced to watch this in a bus trip

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrbDxYy9Bc

hey how did you get a picture of my dog

Skyline

Batman V Superman

I was surprised to watch this and find out it's just retarded shit, really far from being "the worst movie ever"
This was way fucking worse then I thought it was gonna be though, easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Leprechaun 1

the sequels actually get better

Lust in the Time of Heartache. I don't even want to post a link because I'll trigger myself in the process. It was so pretentious and badly done that I nearly ate my own fist watching it.

It's 90 minutes of people bitching at each other and getting heat stroke in a sauna, marketed as a thriller.
Because the poster is as terrible as the movie that I'm fairly certain was made for money laundering purposes, otherwise I have zero explanation for its existence.

>Your luck

its generic but probably twilight

its the only movie that i have turned off halfway through

Blair witch project

>he didn't enjoy the comfy blue filter and soundtrack
Unless someone from the Pacific Northwest would like to correct me and tell me that's how it always looks.

Fucking this. My and my buddies were still holding out hope until the Electro musical number. From that point forward, it was like a fever dream of pure shit, where the people responsible repeatedly chose the worst options for story, direction, and acting.

Garfield himself was surprisingly good, but it only made everything else happening look that much worse by comparison.

kys pleb

i can actually concede on that looking back

but it was just so unenjoyable me and my friends at the time couldn't even sit through it with alcohol

Oh, yeah, everything about the film that wasn't the visuals, soundtrack, or women was complete garbage.

It turned me on to Ashley Greene so I'll never be mad at it, though.

i actually laughed once during this movie

Solaris.

>this thread

Von Trier is a great director but this was so fucking masturbatory and self-indulgent. I'm sorry but it was borderline schlock. The visual of that crazy bitch jerking Green Goblins dick til he came blood and her cutting off her clit was so unnecessary and gratuitous. It was like watching Peter jackson's Braindead zombie flick. I was laughing at how stupid it was. And I guarantee the point of this movie was not to laugh.

thats comedy central in the middle of the day on schooldays you took off tier.

the version with the kids is insufferable

at least the home school sketch actually worked

Gummo.

Epic

THX 1138

Fucking garbage.