>Smith and Jones probably won't be in it
>It's parodying Shared Film Universes, which doesn't really sound that funny
This is gonna be a clusterfuck

jesus, it's real
MIB 23 - IMDb

herp
www.imdb.com/title/tt2283336/

sony constantly says its not though and have final say in that even if the directors say it does.

I didn't think it was possible to make a MiB sequel that i wouldn't want to watch, Jonah Hill made it happen. God bless his kike flabs.

>What is MIB 2

It's shit but at least i felt like it would be fun to watch it because it had the original cast. Fuck off Jonah. Shouldn't you be busy trying to think of a comeback you should have said 2 months ago?

I'm OP, retard.

>hyping an obvious cashgrab with shit actors

I'm really worried about how fucking stupid people posting on this board are.

Who's hype for Jonah encountering an alien that insults you and he starts sweating violently thinking of a comeback

>fun to watch it because it had the original cast

Jesus Christ

>watching a sequel with the original cast vs a sequel with a bunch of unrelated idiots

Totally the same thing

Seriously. Like, maybe the first few jabs will be amusing, but I don't see how it could be hilarious in any way, and after a while it'll just become annoying.

>no dude, it's a PARODY of shitty crossovers, get it?

>The entire premise of the movie is that it's a bad joke
RIP Jump Street franchise, you had a good run

How do you even parody a shared film universe anyways?

It'll either come off as mean and forced or you'll have to delibaratly make parts of the movie be incomprehensible and tacky

Maybe just introduce more and more universes. Like half way through the movie Mystery Inc shows up and it keeps getting more ridiculous

I thought their parody of shitty sequels worked out pretty well. You can only do that once though, if you keep making more movies after that you just become what you were making fun of.

Again, that's tacky and forced. I mean, maybe it'll be funny at first but eventually it'll just get annoying. Plus if you're parodying modern film universes, it doesn't work, since literally all of them are based off of existing universes that have common themes tying stuff together.

Eventually you'll just be making fun of something that doesn't exist.

The "shitty sequels" aspect of 22 Jump Street is really overplayed. It was there, but it wasn't huge.

As long as it isn't an SJW hugbox movie like Seth Rogen's literal trash heap neighbors 2, I'm fine with it.

I felt the issue with Neighbors 2 was the editing. It felt like I was watching a gag reel of a funnier movie, they cut out so much shit

I turned it off after an hour.
>Muh gay marriage
>Dude weed
>Muh stronk womyn narrative
>Extremely forced jokes
>Terrible acting
It's just so much bullshit.

FUCK!!!

KILL ME NOW. I'VE LIVED TO SEE THE END OF THINGS. I WISH TO LIVE NO MORE.

French Babe as an alien Empress

but this was confirmed months ago

First I've heard of it, user. I've just come back from a 6 month trip to Nepal.

>Tommy Lee Jones, serious actor in MIB 1
>Jonah Hill, serious actor in MIB 23
pottery

I turned it off after fifteen minutes

Is Tommy Lee Jones or Will Smith gonna be in it? Is Michael Jackson gonna do a cameo at least?

Seeing as he has like a 150 million dollar paycheck or something these days, I REALLY doubt it.

>22 Jumpstreet
+
>MiB 1
=
>23 MIB

>No phil and chris directing
It'll be shit, might as well just pretend it never happened.